Find
Notify
Tools

Who Could This Be
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of SC4400
posted Hide Post
Yes. I knew it was possible that he would be where I was, and sho nuff there he was with his son. Actually feel bad for his son. He seemed "normal".

We don't get to pick our families.

RIP

It's a dangerous time in America. The communists are inside the gates.
Our survival is not guaranteed.

Posts: 794 | Location: Lake Charles La | Registered: January 29, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Nim Rod
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SC4400:
I've been on this site a long time. I really enjoyed meeting several members over the years. But I have a limit for nasty people who have no clue how to behave. thinking evil chit is one thing, but this clown takes it to the ultimate level.
I had the misfortune of realizing I was within 10 feet of him a few years ago. I DGAF what he might be like in real life. Thinking about him made my brain go to evil dark places, and wish bad things upon him. Barbarity came to mind.
There has to be limits on what is permissible and what is NOT.

Nothing redeeming about this collection of biological material.

RIP

frick, some of y'all really hated him. I'll probably never meet him so I can't really share the same opinion, and I only interacted with him a few times here.

------------------------------------
Not Hot Rod, not Super Rod, not Quick Rod, but the one and only NimRod

Posts: 217 | Location: The Weeds | Registered: August 10, 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Good morning Nim! Big Grin

quote:

We know who you are & a few have the ballz to call you on it. Others are on the fence & the rest don't give 2 shytz.

2BKING "Don't start with me."
Relaxing

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2576 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Nim Rod
posted Hide Post
uh... ok?

------------------------------------
Not Hot Rod, not Super Rod, not Quick Rod, but the one and only NimRod

Posts: 217 | Location: The Weeds | Registered: August 10, 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post