Notify
Tools

Hillary Clinton
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jerry Mock:
Got to love it...a lady threw a shoe at "Killary" Clinton at Mandalay Bay Hotel during a scrap metal convention! Only one problem, the lady missed... Rolling

That sucks that she missed.... crying

Posts: 237 | Location: North Bend | Registered: February 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Self serving, self promoting, opportunistic, carpet bagger New York senator who accomplished NOTHING as a senator and even less as Sec. of State- unless you count getting four Americans killed in Benghazi and avoiding all responsibility. Come to think of it, Obama followed the same formula.
She has all the charm and grace of a rhinoceros but with none of his brains or personality.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SS427IMP,

Posts: 606 | Location: Lakewood, Co. | Registered: January 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Killary is coming back to Vegas this fall to speak at a renewable energy convention at Mandalay Bay. I heard Miss Ernst, the alleged thrower, has taken up baseball as a sideline and has already booked a room at the hotel. Rolling

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Hopefully it's a fully rounded program and she'll bone up on her batting.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
The poor little tyke will be born an alcoholic and addicted to who knows what else with the life style the Benghazi queenie's off-spring partakes of!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
The poor little tyke will be born an alcoholic and addicted to who knows what else with the life style the Benghazi queenie's off-spring partakes of!!!!!
You really are one of the lowest forms of life on the planet!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 193 | Location: ohio | Registered: July 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

"I think Russia will pay a big price for this," Clinton said. "But that is an endpoint that we've got to get to as peacefully as possible without seeing the total disintegration of Ukraine as a country with territorial integrity and opportunity to have the relationship it wants with the West."

Clinton, who is considering a run for president in 2016, said she believes Russian President Vladimir Putin would like to see a return of a Russian era that no longer exists and said the U.S. and Europe need to be "very clear, strong and to some extent patient" to make that outcome unaffordable to him.
Hillary Clinton calls for tighter sanctions on Russia

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Putin would like to see a return of a Russian era that no longer exists...

I'll have to align with Putin on this one. I too would like to see a return to an America that no longer exists. At least he is taking the steps to achieve it. While I sit here and watch our would-be leaders continue to let America deteriorate. Without a whisper of hope to right the ship.

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
NOT REALLY!!!!!
People that addict their fetuses, or have them butchered, are much, much lower then a compassionate caring individual like me!!!!!

This coming from a compassionate caring old man.

He shot a mother and her 6 babies as they were coming out of their hole for a .25 ct. candy bar.

WHAT AN IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Geeze Boob who pizzed in your Wheaties or did you miss the monopoly game at the trailer park last night????? Rolling Rolling

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I love how the media is asking the question "Just what did Killary do during her tenure as Secretary of State" besides waisting our tax dollars flying around the world for nothing? I guess about the same thing AWOL Kerry is doing nothing! Banging Head

Jerry Mock

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Hay, Jerry, it's not nothing. It's world class politics. After all who else would pass out the free money to buy off the enemy?

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
NOT REALLY!!!!!
People that addict their fetuses, or have them butchered, are much, much lower then a compassionate caring individual like me!!!!!

Reading retention evidence rears it's ugly head again!!!!!
There was about a $20.00 bounty on female fox then, $5.00 on males I believe, 5 were females, so that bought a lot more then some 1/4 pound Babe Ruths!!!!!
FLEEBAGGERS ran Michigan then so it's their FAULT!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
BK, "Half truths" are the same as lies in my book! Roll Eyes

Jerry Mock

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
NOT REALLY!!!!!

Reading retention evidence rears it's ugly head again!!!!!
There was about a $20.00 bounty on female fox then, $5.00 on males I believe, 5 were females, so that bought a lot more then some 1/4 pound Babe Ruths!!!!!
FLEEBAGGERS ran Michigan then so it's their FAULT!!!!!

A Mother and her 5 pups.

Nothing half truth about it repo jerry.

You really have reading comprehension problems if NOT WRITTEN ON SHIOTT HOUSE WALLS, heh little jerry??????

Rolling Busted

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Yep, just like we have bounty's on coyotes out here! WTF is wrong with that? They're a preditor! DUMBA$$. They're giving out 85 big horn sheep permits this summer to thin out the herds. DUMBA$$
Bwana Boob the great white hunter! Blathering about SHYT he knows nothing about! Typical libertard ZEROOOOoooooooo Banging Head

Jerry Mock