Tools

Hillary Clinton
 Login/Join

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike English:
Krauthammer: Hillary 'Weak' Opponent for GOP in 2016

Hillary Clinton will have an easy walk to the Democratic presidential nomination in 2016, but won't pose a significant threat to Republicans in the general election, says Charles Krauthammer.

"The status she enjoys among Democrats is semi-divine," the conservative pundit said Thursday on Fox News Channel's "Special Report." "It's not going to be a coronation, it's going to be a worship service."

That will last about six months, Krauthammer predicted, as Clinton will face no serious challengers. There might be "noise" from the left, he said, but it won't be significant.

"I don't see any impediment on the way to her nomination," Krauthammer said, but predicted Clinton will "be a relatively weak opponent" and Republicans will have "a really good shot at the White House."

Krauthammer is just another clown whose predictions will be wrong again.

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Krauthammer is just another clown whose predictions will be wrong again

ZERO!

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12288 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Hillary Clinton’s unlucky year
It is incumbent on me as a columnist to do one of those year-end things — the 10 best of this, the 10 worst of that or, as you will see, who had the worst year in politics. That distinction goes, with some reluctance on my part, to Hillary Rodham Clinton. As has sometimes happened in her life, events got away from her.

A good politician, as Napoleon once said about military men, has to have luck — and this has not been a lucky year for Clinton. If she’s the next Democratic presidential candidate, she will have to follow a Democratic president whose approval ratings — once as high as 76 percent — are now scraping 40. As a former member of Barack Obama’s Cabinet, she has to defend the indefensible, kiss the ugly baby of Obamacare and smile for the cameras. She can do it — no one soldiers on better — but ugly is ugly, and the rollout of Obamacare has been just that.
As in 2008, Barack Obama could wind up defeating her.

Bill Clinton 'Still Mad at Me' for Endorsing Obama over Hillary
"He's still mad at me because I endorsed President Obama," Richardson told host David Gregory in an appearance on Meet The Press's "Press Pass" this weekend. Richardson was Bill Clinton's Ambassador to the United Nations and Energy Secretary before becoming New Mexico's Governor and a failed Democratic presidential candidate.
Clinton was reportedly livid

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob H:
quote:
Originally posted by Mike English:
Krauthammer: Hillary 'Weak' Opponent for GOP in 2016

Hillary Clinton will have an easy walk to the Democratic presidential nomination in 2016, but won't pose a significant threat to Republicans in the general election, says Charles Krauthammer.

"The status she enjoys among Democrats is semi-divine," the conservative pundit said Thursday on Fox News Channel's "Special Report." "It's not going to be a coronation, it's going to be a worship service."

That will last about six months, Krauthammer predicted, as Clinton will face no serious challengers. There might be "noise" from the left, he said, but it won't be significant.

"I don't see any impediment on the way to her nomination," Krauthammer said, but predicted Clinton will "be a relatively weak opponent" and Republicans will have "a really good shot at the White House."

Bj Boob is just another clown whose predictions will be wrong again.

Wave

Posts: 237 | Location: North Bend | Registered: February 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Hillary Clinton Faces Criminal Charges In Egypt

December 31, 2013 by B. Christopher Agee 22 Comments

Photo Credit: Aaron Webb Creative Commons

According to a recent report by World Net Daily, expected 2016 presidential candidate Hillary Clinton is embroiled in yet another international scandal. Still reeling from what many perceive as a botched response to the 2012 terrorist attack in Benghazi, Libya, reports indicate the former secretary of state is being investigated by Egypt’s attorney general.

Hisham Barakat’s criminal complaint against Clinton alleges she conspired with the wife of former Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi – and the Muslim Brotherhood – to encourage rebels in the nation.

According to a translator, Morsi’s wife, Naglaa Mahmoud, reportedly claims to have a “treasure trove of secrets from the White House,” indicating Clinton “fears my wrath.”

Mahmoud goes on to confirm she “will not speak about Huma Abedin,” a former aide with ties to the Muslim Brotherhood. Sources indicate Mahmoud works with Abedin’s mother, Saleha, as a leader of the Muslim Sisterhood.

As Morsi heads to trial, the actions of Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton will likely be central themes. As the lamest of all presidential ducks, Obama’s sullied reputation can’t suffer much more as a result of charges filed against him.

The added controversy, however, is the last thing a fledgling Clinton campaign needs.

Mahmoud seems convinced Clinton will be “looking for the support of Morsi and the Muslim Brotherhood” in her pursuit of the Oval Office.

“Hillary depends on us tremendously to help her succeed in the coming presidential elections,” Mahmoud reportedly confirmed, “just as we helped Barack Obama win twice.”

Clinton is obviously desperate to retain power despite the frequent missteps she made during her short tenure as secretary of state. Millions of outraged Americans will not let her scandalous behavior be forgotten in the years approaching 2016.

With the stage set for another big midterm win for Republicans, the continued derailment of the Democrat Party’s presidential frontrunner only makes the conservative cause that much more attractive to voters.

–B. Christopher Agee

Read more at http://www.westernjournalism.c...#om8ictVeHdghF23y.99

Posts: 237 | Location: North Bend | Registered: February 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Here's the next President of the United States.

The repubs are admitting they don't have anyone that is credible enough to beat her in the elections.

I have said right along the repubs always back worthless candidates.

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Hillary Clinton's shadow campaign

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Grandma / Gpa,

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:

The repubs are admitting they don't have anyone that is credible enough to beat her in the elections.

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob H:Here's the next President of the United States. The repubs are admitting they don't have anyone that is credible enough to beat her in the elections.I have said right along the repubs always back worthless candidates

ZERO aka penis pump

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12288 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Oh, the Skank with crank??? Rolling Rolling Rolling

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Gpa

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Killary needs to be in prison not the White House!! That's a fact Jack !!!

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
One has to wonder if Killary "enjoyed" Monica as much Bill did Rolling Rolling Rolling

Jerry Mock

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
Hillary will be our next President.

You repubs will once again support a LOSER.

That's A Fact Jack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
ZERO aka penis pump 1.

L8R, Mike

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:

I do not have any doubt she will be the next president.
The majority of voters ARE, just that stupid.

Posts: 405 | Location: a race track near you | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Hillary will be our next President.You repubs will once again support a LOSER.That's A Fact Jack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ZERO the idiot penis pump posting nothing..

L8R, Mike

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fastracer482:
quote:

I do not have any doubt she will be the next president.
The majority of voters ARE, just that stupid.

I'd have to add, when the right supports a Loser as their best choice, the other side wins...hands down.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
ZERO

L8R, Mike