Barak Obama
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of muggs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob H:
muggs...You defending kosky?

Mr. Kosky does not need defending. I was doing a JJ, lurking and pointing out semi-ettiquette issues. Razz

Posts: 3087 | Location: Florida | Registered: February 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by muggs:
quote:
muggs...You defending kosky?

Mr. Kosky does not need defending. I was doing a JJ, lurking and pointing out semi-ettiquette issues. Razz

Can't you admit you were defending kosky?
I wouldn't either.
Busted

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Jeremy J.>
posted
Where's BK Whopper? Are you setting a good example for Gutless? Do you really want your protege to see how you cower away from questions you don't want to answer? Surely you must have an answer for me right because you do know everything. Tell me Billy, how many presidents in say, the last 80 years, have not experienced a significant drop in ratings within one year of taking office?

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Zell/Granny 2012

Send Your Thanks To the U.S.Military

Post a Message to our Soldiers

Of all the things I've lost,
I miss my mind the most
Grandpa Bob
Professional Fence Hanger / Spectator
Former Crew Chief
Grandma's Rocking Chair

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Zell/Granny 2012

I miss my mind the most
Grandpa Bob
Former Crew Chief
Grandma's Rocking Chair

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jeremy J.:
Where's BK Whopper? Are you setting a good example for Gutless? Do you really want your protege to see how you cower away from questions you don't want to answer? Surely you must have an answer for me right because you do know everything. Tell me Billy, how many presidents in say, the last 80 years, have not experienced a significant drop in ratings within one year of taking office?

ttt.....

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
The super athlete queer muslim can't throw a baseball 60'6", bouncing it up to the plate, the sad part is the televiser obviously was ordered not to show the catcher!
Then we have the Supreme Court nominee ditz who, a left-wing law professor has stated is routinely perjuring herself before the committee, can't answer the question, "does an American citizen have the right to defend themselves"?????????????????
No way can I stomach the justification the lefties here will use to excuse these travesties!
While looking at a leftist post the other day I contemplated lowering myself to use the baboonish reasoning the lefties use, BABOONS CAN'T REASON, so enough is enough. I'll stick to sites where logical truthful debates is the norm!
This is my last visit to this thread!
ADIOS duped boobs, THAT'S ALL FOLKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11008 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post

<Jeremy J.>
posted
Whopper, still waiting on that answer..........

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
still waiting on that answer..........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XJF-1hAGSI

Posts: 2967 | Location: Boon Docks, FL | Registered: March 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<78 Cutla$$>
posted
tag-a-lomg will not answer, that is why I gave him that name. Now watch, as soon as announcer, BH or BD says something, he will follow..

Banging Head

<Jeremy J.>
posted
Whopper, about those presidential ratings......

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
It appears koski was listening to limpballs today about the baseball pitch.
limpballs called it a "girlie" pitch.

Now there is talk of a few "girlie" softball pitchers who want limpballs to catch a "girlie" pitch from them.
LMAO

.....This is my last visit to this thread!

This is what happens jeremy when a compulsive liar cannot defend what crawls out of his mouth.

Its called the "repub/conserv swine flu.
A few has show their symptoms (sp) as of lately.
No such antidope in existance for a cure.
Busted Rolling

<Jeremy J.>
posted
quote:
It appears koski was listening to limpballs today about the baseball pitch.
limpballs called it a "girlie" pitch.

Now there is talk of a few "girlie" softball pitchers who want limpballs to catch a "girlie" pitch from them.
LMAO

.....This is my last visit to this thread!

This is what happens jeremy when a compulsive liar cannot defend what crawls out of his mouth.

Its called the "repub/conserv swine flu.
A few has show their symptoms (sp) as of lately.
No such antidope in existance for a cure.
Busted Rolling

EXACTLY! They run away and hope people forget about it so the thread moves down the page. Nothing to back up their statements. Like I mentioned somewhere on another thread (forgot which one it was) but do you think it was coincidence that Koski disappeared the week O'Really had off?

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
The US economy is heading for disaster thanks to the reckless and massive spending by this Democratic Congress and President Obama.

The Director of the non-partisan Congressional Budget Office posted this on CBO Director's Blog yesterday after testifying before Congress:

Today I had the opportunity to testify before the Senate Budget Committee about CBO’s most recent analysis of the long-term budget outlook.

Under current law, the federal budget is on an unsustainable path, because federal debt will continue to grow much faster than the economy over the long run. Although great uncertainty surrounds long-term fiscal projections, rising costs for health care and the aging of the population will cause federal spending to increase rapidly under any plausible scenario for current law. Unless revenues increase just as rapidly, the rise in spending will produce growing budget deficits. Large budget deficits would reduce national saving, leading to more borrowing from abroad and less domestic investment, which in turn would depress economic growth in the United States. Over time, accumulating debt would cause substantial harm to the economy. The following chart shows our projection of federal debt relative to GDP under the two scenarios we modeled.

http://cboblog.cbo.gov/?p=328

Posts: 2967 | Location: Boon Docks, FL | Registered: March 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
I just hope they don't run out of highway money handouts. I nearly got enough stimulus money to buy that little island in the Carribean I've had my eye on for a few years. Wink

Also, Baby needs two more pairs of shoes. LMAO

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Zell/Granny 2012

I miss my mind the most
Grandpa Bob
Former Crew Chief
Grandma's Rocking Chair

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Randi Rhodes back during her Air America days interviewing then senator-elect Barack Obama on November 22, 2004. And despite the fact that Randi is currently pretty well hidden from public view, you can be sure she will soon be talked about again because of her inadvertent exposure of incredible hypocrisy on the part of Obama. And what was the hypocrisy? His complaint that the Bush administration was rushing legislation through congress without giving the legislators time to read the bills or allowing for much debate.

To get the full flavor of the Obama hypocrisy, listen to the http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOnYnIDX0Eg which also includes a video of MSNBC's Chuck Todd discussing why Rahm Emanuel felt the need to Rahm, I mean ram, legislation through congress.

BARACK OBAMA: ...When you rush these budgets that are a foot high and nobody has any idea what's in them and nobody has read them.

RANDI RHODES: 14 pounds it was!

BARACK OBAMA: Yeah. And it gets rushed through without any clear deliberation or debate then these kinds of things happen. And I think that this is in some ways what happened to the Patriot Act. I mean you remember that there was no real debate about that. It was so quick after 9/11 that it was introduced that people felt very intimidated by the administration.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted Hide Post
PRESIDENT OBAMA: But let me even say before I even get inaugurated. During the transition we're going to be calling all of you in to help us shape the agenda. We're going to be having meetings all across the country with community organizations so that you have input into the agenda for the next presidency of the United States of America.

--

PRESIDENT OBAMA: We cannot continue to rely only on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives that we've set. We've got to have a civilian national security force that's just as powerful, just as strong, just as well funded.

--

INTERVIEWER: The idea of universal citizens service, you have to participate.

RAHM EMANUEL: Citizenship is not an entitlement program. It comes with responsibilities. Everybody somewhere between the ages of 18 and 25 will serve three months of basic training in a kind of civil defense. That universal sense of service, somewhere between ages 18 and 25 will give Americans once again a sense of what they are to be American and their contribution to a country and a common experience. And you look at World War II. That was a draft. This is not a draft. It's a universal service. It is not an accident that we started our big march towards civil rights and expanding post World War II because the country came through and experienced together.

INTERVIEWER: So is this compulsory then?

EMANUEL: Well, you have to in a sense that it's required of everybody.

--

PRESIDENT OBAMA: It's not that I want to punish your success. I just want to make sure that everybody who is behind you, that they've got a chance at success, too. I think when you spread the wealth around, it's good for everybody.

--

OBAMA in "Dreams of My Father": I chose my friends carefully. The more politically active black students, the foreign students, the Chicanos, the Marxist professors and structural feminists and punk rock performance pullets who smoked cigarettes and wore leather jackets. At night in the dorms we discussed neocolonialism, Frantz Fanon, Eurocentrism and patriarchy. When we ground out our cigarettes in the hallway carpet, we set our stereos so loud that the walls began to shake, we were resisting Bourgeois society's stifling constraints.

--

PRESIDENT OBAMA (Illinois public radio, 2001): But the Supreme Court never ventured into the issues of redistribution of wealth and sort of more basic issues of political and economic justice in this society. And to that extent as radical as I think people tried to characterize the Warren court, it wasn't that radical. It didn't break free from the essential constraints that were placed by the founding fathers and the Constitution, at least as it's been interpreted. And Warren court interpreted it in the same way that generally the Constitution is a charter of negative liberties, says what the states can't do to you, says what the federal government can't do to you. But it doesn't say what the federal government or the state government must do on your behalf. And that hasn't shifted, and one of the, I think the tragedies of the civil rights movement was because the civil rights movement became so court focused, I think that there was a tendency to lose track of the political and community organizing activities on the ground that are able to put together the actual coalitions of power through which you bring about redistributive change, and in some ways we still suffer from that.

CALLER: Hi. The gentleman made the point that the Warren court wasn't terribly radical. My question is with economic changes. My question, is it too late for that kind of reparative work economically and is that the appropriate place for reparative economic work to take place.

VOICE: You mean the court?

CALLER: The courts, or would it be legislation at this point.

PRESIDENT OBAMA: You know, maybe I'm showing my bias here as a legislator as well as a law professor but, you know, I'm not optimistic about bringing about major redistributive change through the courts. You know, the institution just isn't structured that way.

--

PRESIDENT OBAMA: Under my plan of a cap and trade system, electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket. Even, you know, regardless of what I say about whether coal is good or bad. Because I'm capping greenhouse gases, coal power plants, you know, natural gas, you name, whatever the plants were, whatever the industry was, they would have to retrofit their operations. That will cost money; they will pass that money on to consumers.

--

MICHELLE OBAMA: Barack, as Oprah said, is one of the most brilliant men you will meet in our lifetime.

--

PRESIDENT OBAMA: We can't drive our SUVs and, you know, eat as much as we want and keep our homes on, you know, 72 degrees at all times whether we're living in a desert or we're living in the tundra and then just expect that every other country's going to say, "Okay."

--

MICHELLE OBAMA: And Barack Obama will require you to work. He is going to demand that you shed your cynicism, that you put down your division, that you come out of your isolation, that you move out of your comfort zones, that you push yourselves to be better and that you engage. Barack will never allow you to go back to your lives as usual.

--

PRESIDENT OBAMA: We are five days away from fundamentally transforming the United States of America.

__
Michael Beard - staginglight@gmail.com
Staging Light Graphic Design, Printing & Event Marketing

Posts: 5739 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Zell/Granny 2012

I miss my mind the most
Grandpa Bob
Former Crew Chief
Grandma's Rocking Chair