Find
Notify
Tools

Barak Obama
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
According to the latest numbers Rasmussen has the queer muslim at -8 for strongly approve and disapprove, AND sinking fast. Dressing his daughter up as a political symbol and parading her around Europe probably didn't help!
Won't be long and the only people that will approve are the 20 or so percent that would identify themselves as libs.
Undoubtedly many of them are irate at him for continuing the war but like good little libs they will do what they do best, LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11008 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Koski = Imbecile!!!!

Please Republicans...Run the quitter in 2012...Quit-ter...Quit-ter..Quit-ter!

Posts: 2275 | Location: gate city, va usa | Registered: February 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
One queer muslim nut-swinger with his utmost rebuttal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11008 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Jeremy J.>
posted
Tell me Bill, how many presidents in say, the last 80 years, have not experienced a significant drop in ratings within one year of taking office?

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
As another queer muslim nut-swinger chimes in with his ultmate response!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

<Jeremy J.>
posted
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
As another queer muslim nut-swinger chimes in with his ultmate response!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you going to answer the question Whopper, or just continue to wheel circles around it?

DRR Sportsman
Picture of sr4440
posted Hide Post
Since this won’t be reported in the news, here is the exchange between Sen. Mel Martinez (R-Fla.), and Defense Department General Counsel Jeh Johnson. 07 Jul 09

quote:

Martinez: If we are doing Article III [civilian] trials...we then also are talking about closing Guantanamo by the end of the year. There's no way for 220-some-odd people to be prosecuted through some proceeding, whether Article III or military commissions, in that time frame. So where will they then be? I guess they'll be here. And what about those who are acquitted? Where do they go? What happens to them?

Johnson: You're correct. You can't prosecute some significant subset of 229 people before January. So those that we think are prosecutable and should be detained, we will continue to detain, whether it's at Guantanamo or someplace else. The question of what happens if there's an acquittal...I think that as a matter of legal authority, if you have the authority under the laws of war to detain someone...it is true irrespective of what happens on the prosecution side.

Martinez: So therefore the prosecution becomes a moot point?

Johnson: Oh no, I'm not saying that at all. You raised the issue of what happens if there's an acquittal, and in my judgment, as a matter of legal authority...if a review panel has determined this person is a security threat...and should not be released, if for some reason he is not convicted for a lengthy prison sentence, then as a matter of legal authority I think it's our view that we would have the ability to detain him.

http://armed-services.senate.g.../07-07-09Webcast.htm

So the Obama administration is all for due process, as long as it produces the correct result. Obama already has said that Guantanamo detainees who cannot be successfully tried by military commissions or civilian courts can still be imprisoned indefinitely if they are considered too dangerous to release. Now Johnson is saying that even those who are prosecuted can be kept imprisoned regardless of the verdict. The only point of prosecuting them, it seems, is to create an impression of due process while continuing the Bush detention policies that Obama condemned during the campaign.

Obama may even be retreating on his promise to close Guantanamo by January, his most dramatic departure from Bush's detention policies. Note that Johnson said "we will continue to detain" prisoners who can't be prosecuted by January, "whether it's at Guantanamo or someplace else."

Although missing the deadline would be important symbolically, the location of imprisonment has always been less important than its justification, especially since the Obama administration is laying the groundwork for treating anyone suspected of ties to terrorism, no matter where he is arrested/captured or what his nationality is, as an enemy combatant subject to indefinite detention, whether or not he gets a trial and even if he is acquitted.

Everything Obama says has a expiration date. Whether it is tonight, tomorrow or next week. You can count on him not to keep his word.

Can someone that voted for “the one” tell me how this is a “change” from GWB? LOL

Joe

Without data, you’re just another guy with an opinion.

Posts: 1301 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: February 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Heard tht King Obama was going to ask Fox News to stop plaing the Jeffersons theme song every time they showed him walking into the white house.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12297 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Jeremy J.>
posted
quote:
Tell me Bill, how many presidents in say, the last 80 years, have not experienced a significant drop in ratings within one year of taking office?

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
All Presidents approval ratings have gone up and down during their terms!
BUT when the entire left-wing media establishment is cheerleading the queer muslim and refusing to report anything negative about the queer muslim and the approval ratings are rapidly tanking the said queer muslim has cause to be concerned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Zell/Granny 2012

Send Your Thanks To the U.S.Military

Post a Message to our Soldiers

Of all the things I've lost,
I miss my mind the most
Grandpa Bob
Professional Fence Hanger / Spectator
Former Crew Chief
Grandma's Rocking Chair

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Jeremy J.>
posted
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
All Presidents approval ratings have gone up and down during their terms!
BUT when the entire left-wing media establishment is cheerleading the queer muslim and refusing to report anything negative about the queer muslim and the approval ratings are rapidly tanking the said queer muslim has cause to be concerned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, I'll ask the question again, this time I'll highlight the main point and see if you can comprehend that.

DRR Pro
Picture of muggs
posted Hide Post
You are repeating yourself a lot? Roll Eyes

Posts: 3087 | Location: Florida | Registered: February 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Jeremy J.>
posted
quote:
Originally posted by muggs:
You are repeating yourself a lot? Roll Eyes

I wouldn't have to if I just got an answer to my question. Talk to Koski, he's the one wheeling around in circles avoiding the question.

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Perhaps he cannot answer your question because he doesn't want too. It would be too painful.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Jeremy J.>
posted
quote:
Originally posted by BD:
Perhaps he cannot answer your question because he doesn't want too. It would be too painful.

Of course, but it's so much fun exposing his BS.

Billy, ya there buddy? Find an answer yet?

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
muggs...You defending kosky?

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Jeremy J.>
posted
quote:
Originally posted by Bob H:

I heard Muggs is laid up right now. Apparently Gutless was feeling threatened by Muggs' butt-kissing so he tripped Muggs with Koski's umbilical cord. Muggs said he'll be OK, just a twisted ankle. When is Gutless gonna cut that thing? Big Grin

<Jeremy J.>
posted
Hey Billy, why are ya avoiding my question buddy?

DRR Pro
Picture of muggs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jeremy J.:
quote:
Originally posted by Bob H:

I heard Muggs is laid up right now. Apparently Gutless was feeling threatened by Muggs' butt-kissing so he tripped Muggs with Koski's umbilical cord. Muggs said he'll be OK, just a twisted ankle. When is Gutless gonna cut that thing? Big Grin

You guys got heckuva imagination. When you guys were posting i was driving home from track! Rolling

Finally don't need a buyback first round and we get rained out. Yuk! Was still fun anyway. Big Grin

Posts: 3087 | Location: Florida | Registered: February 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post