Notify
Tools

Barak Obama
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted Hide Post
quote:
Not doing anything about illegal immigration is certainly not only Obama's problem. There is plenty of precedent of not doing anything.

So... when are we going to have a gov't that stops that trend and actually does something about it instead of, "Well, the last guy didn't do anything..."

__
Michael Beard - staginglight@gmail.com
Staging Light Graphic Design, Printing & Event Marketing

Posts: 5739 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Trans Lady:
quote:
TransLady, are all your Cubanos legal. I really doubt it if the truth was known.

Yes, we file I-9 forms with the state. Roll Eyes

I would think that more illegals tend towards your line of work. I mean how much SKILL does a person need to slop tar on a road.

That is interesting. I-9's don't have to be filed with anyone, at least in Texas. It is a FEDERAL form that has to be kept in the company's records, ONLY.

It's no trick to have sham green cards and social security cards. I said if the truth WAS KNOWN.

No, it doesn't take much skill to build a highway.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: BD,

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
If you did much driving on the cow paths in Texas it would be obvious very quickly!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I see 0boy's slum dwelling bro in Kenya was busted for drugs, like they say, birds of a feather....................

I have done a lot of driving on Texas roads and they are very good, especially up bd's way,lol.

Koski = traitor=liar= vile hatred and bigotry= lil hitler! Wink

Randy Justice
accross from the elevator, next to the swamp...

Posts: 1312 | Location: laingsburg,mi. | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Trans-Lady's employees take advantage of Florida Area Rapid Transit (F.A.R.T.).

This message has been edited. Last edited by: BD,

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Koski = traitor=liar= vile hatred and bigotry= lil hitler!

Damn Randy, howd you figure that one out?????
lmaorotf........

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David Covey:
quote:
Originally posted by Trans Lady:
You need to take off them rose color glasses too. Wink

Bob doesn't wear rose colored glasses...He wears #15 shade welding goggles... Razz Always in the dark!!LMAO

Dave

When I am welding yur ass, i have to.
LMAO Tongue Razz

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Is the duped boob now going to deny that 0boy confessed to rampant drug use????????????????

Confessing to rampant drug use.

Could you provide a link to Obama confessing to rampant drug use?????????

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Oh, it slipped my mind, you can't read and you force your mother to post these vapid responses here in exchange for the occasional piece of moldy bread you provide to supplement her Social Security!!!!!!!!!
Get her to read 0boy's book to you, I've heard that's where the confession is!!!!!!!!!!!!!

quote:
quote:
Is the duped boob now going to deny that 0boy confessed to rampant drug use????????????????
Is the duped boob calling 0boy a liar for what he said about the economy three decades ago, this morning?????????????
Does the duped boob know 0boy has hired a "door recognizer" to help him get in and out of the oval office?????????????

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11008 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob H:
quote:

<Jeremy J.>
posted
quote:
Originally posted by BD:
Trans-Lady's employees take advantage of Florida Area Rapid Transit (F.A.R.T.).

Now that's funny!!!!

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Michael Beard:
quote:
How do I become unemployed? I hardly advertise my business, and I have more than enough work. (In fact, my business has been growing consistently over the years) If work slowed down, I might actually advertise to get business from the hundreds of racetracks and tens of thousands of racers out there. If motorsports evaporated, then I'd advertise my design and printing services to more 'mainstream' businesses. The only way to fail is to give up. Sorry to disappoint.

Your hypothetical is akin to, "If you were stranded on a deserted island..." It's completely unrealistic in my situation. I guess in an unrealistic world you could call that sugarcoating. Roll Eyes Why is personal responsibility so anathema?

Still no answer: What job would you do for the federal gov't?

Is it better to create Federal jobs or manufacturing jobs?

Sleep

Um, Bob? If you're not too busy, maybe you could finish our discussion. You don't even have to find a link to anything.

I forgot... heckling is a one-sided proposition.

__

Posts: 5739 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Still no answer: What job would you do for the federal gov't?

Is it better to create Federal jobs or manufacturing jobs?

fbi

both

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted Hide Post
LMAO! I give you credit... Has anyone else seen the commercials on TV where the CIA is advertising jobs?!

__

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Still waiting for the cowardly blowhard to prove himself he is not a lieing cowardly poster.

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Michael Beard:
LMAO! I give you credit... Has anyone else seen the commercials on TV where the CIA is advertising jobs?!

On tv??????

https://www.cia.gov/careers/jobs/view-all-jobs/index.html

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted Hide Post
quote:
On tv??????

I'm sorry, I forgot to INCLUDE A LINK. Here, I even found a surly editorial to go with it.
http://www.homelandstupidity.us/2006/09/16/the-cias-lam...cruiting-commercial/

Here's the one I've seen on TV...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ThJ0wxKZnI

__

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
As conservative as you are Mike, how did you miss this ad????
Wink Razz Tongue

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Q5gWXhr5Ys&NR=1

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Another one Eek...................

Nancy Killefer, who failed for a year and a half to pay employment taxes on household help, has withdrawn her candidacy to be the first chief performance officer for the federal government, the White House said Tuesday.

Killefer was the second major Obama administration nominee to withdraw and the third to have tax problems complicate their nomination after President Barack Obama announced their selection.

"make no mistake, tax cheaters cheat us all, and the IRS should enforce our laws to the letter"...word from Tom Daschle (1998)

Posts: 2968 | Location: Boon Docks, FL | Registered: March 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of i p rainwater2
posted Hide Post
o has already FAILED . i don,t got MY CHECK FROM DE GOVERNMENT YET

waitin on my government check so big o and me can be smokin a blunt and sippin ripple in the white house

Posts: 135 | Location: decater | Registered: September 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post