New
Find
Notify
Tools

Barak Obama
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Hey Boob, There has been 3 major fatal bus accidents in the last month! You see Boob, yes they were all of the Asian descent (sp) which yes anybody of any nationality can get a CDL. You see Boob one fell a sleep in I-95 in Virginia and killed 4 thats FOUR people Boob...thats 4 lives Boob. There was a bus in Pennsylvania yesterday Boob that ran into the back a flatbed truck and killed himself and at least one passenger. Thats 2 more lives Boob! There was one in New Jersey 2 weeks ago Boob that if I remember correctly, killed 5 people Boob! Thats 5 lives Boob.
Thats 15 lives in the last month with the IDIOT in Nevada, that have their lives ended by an INCOMPENTANT CDL holders...NOT drivers Boob, HOLDERS!
AGAIN anybody can get a CDL Boob you are HALF right. You FAWKING IDIOT!!!
SPIN baby SPIN! Banging Head

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Jerry Mock,

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
You're giving boobh way too much credit saying he is half right, about .01% of the time is closer!
Did you notice the news said this company ran trucks with BALD tires that were forced to park! Giving the impression the treads were showing when they were more then likely 1/64th of an inch or less below the standard!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11008 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Bill,
The company has had issues with NV DOT for a while. You'll find that when a company gets a bad rap about equipment and wage issues, they'll hire anybody that comes along, just to put a "body" in the seat, no matter how inexperienced the driver is.
Imho, I believe this is the case! He was "back doored" at the DMV to get his CDL of 6 weeks and NOW peoples lives are paying the price!
Can you read that Boob? LIVES!

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
Having reading comprehension problems mr. muck?

I said anybody can drive a truck and I asked who cannot drive a truck.
NoBody responded.........

NoWhere in my post said anything about safety and you provided info for my post.

These companies you talk of will hire anyboby that can slide behind a wheel, including you.
Anybody can drive a truck.

Thanks for adding to my point.
Razz Rolling

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
The Obama Administration took away Gm & Chrysler workers right to strike not yours.

quote:
The Obama Administration took away Gm & Chrysler workers right to strike not yours.

Ford workers cannot strike over wages and benefits as per contract.
There are other areas where they can strike.

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ET2278:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by txmaliburacer:
I got a $100 bucks says he is a one term president! You up for it BOB!!

Make it 500 malibu as long as it is a campaign that is not shadowed by any other reasons.

Ok guys lets put the money up. You put it my paypal account and I'll update here as to when the full 500 is in the account by both parties. That way you dont have to come up with it all at once. I'll distribute the funds the morning after the election. Bob, Im not sure what you post is referring to, but if Obama is reelected you win, If Obama is not reelected Malibu wins. Sound fair?

My post is referring that nothing will happen to Obamas health before the campaign or election process begins or ends.
Injury or death that would not allow Obama or opponent to run a complete campaign.
Bet would be off if anything would happen to either candidate.
Sound fair???

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Spin it Baby spin it Laughing
You bet Boob...go down to your local Ford, Chevy or Dodge dealer and buy a 1/2 ton truck and drive it...even a U Haul BOOB

Jerry Mock

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
That must have been boobh in the ad years ago swaggering around the truck stop lot like a trucker and then getting into a U-Haul cube van with a split tail driving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11008 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Thats some FUNNY shyte right there BK Rolling

Jerry Mock

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob H:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by txmaliburacer:
I got a $100 bucks says he is a one term president! You up for it BOB!!

Make it 500 malibu as long as it is a campaign that is not shadowed by any other reasons.

Ok guys lets put the money up. You put it my paypal account and I'll update here as to when the full 500 is in the account by both parties. That way you dont have to come up with it all at once. I'll distribute the funds the morning after the election. Bob, Im not sure what you post is referring to, but if Obama is reelected you win, If Obama is not reelected Malibu wins. Sound fair?

My post is referring that nothing will happen to Obamas health before the campaign or election process begins or ends.
Injury or death that would not allow Obama or opponent to run a complete campaign.
Sound fair???

In the words of Leonard Hughes of Candies and Hughes; "What I told ya!"

Posts: 904 | Location: SE Texas Panhandle | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of txmaliburacer
posted Hide Post
You gota love BOB...his disclaimer was what I would expect out of him!!...wife is thinking of starting a business..an money is going to be tight this next year or so...$100 bucks is all I'm willing to risk cause if that nut case wins..I'm going to need it!...an I trust BOB will pay! no escrow is needed....but thanks for the offer..we are all men..I think?

http://www.texassecede.com/faq.htm

Never thought A to B could be so complicated!

Posts: 202 | Location: East Texas..workin in the gas patch an helpin you keep your house warm!! | Registered: June 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
C'mon Malibu, Be a man!! Who's your pick??? Don't wimp out and say "someone will win"

Posts: 571 | Location: florida | Registered: August 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ET2278
posted Hide Post
quote:
Sound fair???

Sounds fair to me. Malibus bet is Obama is a one term President and any opposing candidate can beat him. If you two agree to the bet on here, I'll privately give my account info. Sounds like fun to me, but I have no money invoked. Lets get it on!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jim McKelvey

Posts: 681 | Location: Snellville, GA USA | Registered: January 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of txmaliburacer
posted Hide Post
I believe the American people will put politics to the side an vote their pocket books..if the republicans will preach how bad it is an what EXACTLY they will do to fix it..they will win..if the dem do what they always do..attack an smear an lie...they will loose...I think people are tired of all the mud slinging an want facts..even dems want facts this go round...hope an change didn't happen for most in a positive way....

Posts: 202 | Location: East Texas..workin in the gas patch an helpin you keep your house warm!! | Registered: June 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of txmaliburacer
posted Hide Post
Oh an drag..I kinda like them all..each one brings ideas to the table...but not one that grabs me yet..an I mean that...But if I had to vote today an Rick Perry was in..I'd go with a proven track record...he does have a few things I don't like but no one is gona find a candidate that has it all..

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Sound fair???

Sounds fair to me. Malibus bet is Obama is a one term President and any opposing candidate can beat him. If you two agree to the bet on here, I'll privately give my account info. Sounds like fun to me, but I have no money invoked. Lets get it on!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have no problem of sending you 500 and maybe a few other chumps can scrape a few pennies and jump right in. I don't need anybodys permission to have a friendly wager.
They only have to cough up 100. each.

Jim, I trust you above all others behind Wes.

Lets line up the dolts and you will recieve my share into your account.

Plenty of room for blackie, mr. muck and I was told Mary gave the old man permission to play.

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Now the grand champion of effing off on the job is whining about Congress taking vacations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Members of Congress have a legitimate reason for being in their districts while still on the job, what is "obama bin lyin's'" excuse for traipsing around the nation on the tax payers dime raising campaign cash?????????????????

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
I can loan him all the cash he's going to need to kick the Repubs again....it's gonna be ugly!

Posts: 2275 | Location: gate city, va usa | Registered: February 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
announcer...you don't have, he's got George Soro's $$$$$
YOU PEOPLE JUST AIN'T FIGURED IT OUT YET,have you??

Jerry Mock

DRR Sportsman
Picture of ET2278
posted Hide Post
Ok players, do we have a bet?

Jim McKelvey

Posts: 681 | Location: Snellville, GA USA | Registered: January 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post