New
Find
Notify
Tools

Barak Obama
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I don't take it personal, Bob. I think it's sad that you have so little respect for someone as to blatantly call them a liar for stating a personal fact when you have no clue about who they truly are or what their experiences have been or their capabilities.

Greg Stanley
Off the grid and off my rocker!

Posts: 6229 | Location: Walnut Creek, CA | Registered: April 11, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Being smart is a burden.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Jeremy J.>
posted
We should all get together and take the exact same test so we can compare, lol.

Might as well through the bell curve out the window, I have a couple of people in mind who would be considered low end outliers. Big Grin

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Another dolt suffering from a huge dose of the LIBERAL SUPERIORITY syndrome due to an excessive dose of indoctrination!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you belong to MENSA by chance????????????

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
This BS from a guy who can't have an original thought unless Rush gives it to him!

Please Republicans...Run the quitter in 2012...Quit-ter...Quit-ter..Quit-ter!

Posts: 2275 | Location: gate city, va usa | Registered: February 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
No, No, No, Mike, you do not understand. A genius needs no encouragement or example to make remarkable statements.

IQ's of some famous people

Some more

What is MENSA

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Mike, I suppose you think thats its ok for the President of the United States to tell people that they should stop listing to Rush?

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12289 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Did he say that?

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Somebody should....

Posts: 2275 | Location: gate city, va usa | Registered: February 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Somebody should.

Mike are you that foolish. He still ranks near the top in the rating so a lot of people listen and for the President of the United States to say something like that is just wrong. And I dont think he should say the same about air america either.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12289 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
All those guys (Limbaugh, Hannity, Levine, Gallager, Miller) do is pander to you guys that have been self programmed to turn the dial every day and get your fix.

Limbaugh cursed drug users and addicts for years...calling them a boil on the buttocks of our society. Turns out he was hanging out near the same crack as the rest of them.

I think he may be related to Jimmy Swaggart or Jim Baker...you know those guys that preach one thing for your benefit but can't adhere to there own teachings.

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Show me a Republican administration where the middle class and the poor benefited from it.

And don't say Ronald (Trickle up economics) Reagan.

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
I thought of the last one...Lincoln!

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
Rush openly said that he wanted Obama to fail.

That also means he wants America to fail.

Now English, tell us how much you love Rush!!!!!!

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Rush should know about failure:
Clemson football....fired
Attempted TV program....failed
Monday Night Football...failed

Radio Show for right-wing loonies....raging success!! Wonder why?

Could it be they are just gullible enough to BELIEVE his crap....yep there it is ....the key to his radio success....mindless listeners!

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
I have to give him one thing...he's a great political satirist!

Oh you say he's serious about that bilge?

OOPS...my mistake. I thought he was joking!

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
I thought he was the anti-Bill Mahre!

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Mike, I suppose you think thats its ok for the President of the United States to tell people that they should stop listing to Rush?

L8R, Mike

Can you provide a link to what you just posted?????

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
This is what many Americans remember about Rush........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0o6yrdInw6s

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Now 0boy is writing a love letter to the madman in Iraq??????????????
Is 0boy really this naive and full of himself to believe that his charm is going to change the actions of a terrorist enabling tyrant?????????
This is dangerous for every American on the globe!
These jihadist terrorists see every hand extended to them as a sign of cowardly weakness and we will pay the price for 0boy's blundering!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post