Find
Notify
Tools

Barak Obama
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post

"It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance." -Thomas Sowell

Posts: 3313 | Location: American By Birth Texan By The Grace Of God  | Registered: April 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11008 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4066 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
This just in, Today gas prices reached another record high price of $3.79 per gallon. Obama thinks the gas pries are due to our tires not having enough air? Hello! Earth to flipping idiot! Hello!
It just keeps getting better and better Thanks to Obama.
Add to that how Obama thinks Islam is such a great religion.
Thinks we did not build that, Big Brother did.
Approves of Gay marriage.
Solyndra.
ObamaTax
ObamaCare and on and on. Thanks, Obama.

"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

Posts: 4066 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dan Lee Watson
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David Covey:

That is a find dave! VERY COOL!
I live near the C.J. Brown reservoir and one of my shops is just down the road. man if i had a dollor for every time i got lucky there. man what is it about a boat that makes the girls take their clothes off?
GOOD TIMES!

Posts: 321 | Location: Fairfax,Va | Registered: January 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dan Lee Watson
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Curly1:
This just in, Today gas prices reached another record high price of $3.79 per gallon. Obama thinks the gas pries are due to our tires not having enough air? Hello! Earth to flipping idiot! Hello!
It just keeps getting better and better Thanks to Obama.
Add to that how Obama thinks Islam is such a great religion.
Thinks we did not build that, Big Brother did.
Approves of Gay marriage.
Solyndra.
ObamaTax
ObamaCare and on and on. Thanks, Obama.

YOU know who hates Obama? well I mean besides red necks?
OBL!
Abu Layth al-Libi!
Atiyah Abd al-Rahman!
Abu Ayyub al Masri!
Sayeed al-Masri!
Anwar al-Awlaki!

I'll bet YOU didnt know you had so much in common!

Posts: 321 | Location: Fairfax,Va | Registered: January 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
So the Romney’s are selfish for keeping a horse?
-- And employing a groom with a family to support.
-- And paying for feed that’s sold by someone with a family to support and transported in trucks by someone with a family to support and manufactured in a factory by people with families to support from stuff that’s grown by farmers with families to support.
-- And having a barn built by construction workers with families to support with materials trucked by drivers with families to support from factories with workers with families to support.

Sounds to me like that one horse has done more to put Americans to work than the horse’s ass in the White House.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12292 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike English:
-- And paying for feed that’s sold by someone with a family to support and transported in trucks by someone with a family to support and manufactured in a factory by people with families to support from stuff that’s grown by farmers with families to support.
-- And having a barn built by construction workers with families to support with materials trucked by drivers with families to support from factories with workers with families to support.

Sounds to me like that one horse has done more to put Americans to work than the horse’s ass in the White House.

So what if Romney spends $70,000 on his horse? If we were rich we would probably spend that much on racing. Heck, some of you probably spend that much anyway. Why is it a problem for him to spend money? Why is it our business anyway? I do not have a problem with how much of Romney's money he spends.
I DO have a problem with how much of MY money Obama spends!

"Dunning-Kruger Effect"

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
I do not have a problem with how much of Romney's money he spends.

I agree. Just posted this for the libs.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12292 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post

"Dunning-Kruger Effect"

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Time for an impeachment.

PRESIDENT CHANGES MILITARY FUNERALS
When I received this email, I could not believe it... So, I checked with Snopes... I learned that it is TRUE:http://www.snopes.com/politics/military/funeral.asp
There has been a change in U.S. military burial protocol! This is a letter that my good friend's husband wrote today after his uncle's funeral yesterday. If Obama does not want his name associated with our military, he does not deserve to be "The President of the United States ". - Alice Frankovitch
REMEMBER THIS on NOVEMBER 6, 2012
Dear Sean, Today I was incensed at the conclusion of a traditional Serbian-Orthodox funeral for my beloved 85-year-old uncle, Daniel Martich, who proudly served in the US Army during the Korean conflict. During the committal service at a Pittsburgh cemetery the local military detachment performed their ritual, then folded and presented the American Flag to my aunt. As I'm sure you have witnessed during military funerals, a soldier bends to one knee and recites a scripted message to a surviving relative that begins 'On behalf of the President of the United States and a grateful nation, I wish to present you with this flag in appreciation for your husband's service ..' However, today the dialogue was 'On behalf of the Secretary of Defense and a grateful nation...' After the service, I approached the soldier who presented the flag to my aunt to inquire about the change in language. His response was: "The White House notified all military funeral service detachments to immediately remove 'the President' and insert 'the Secretary of Defense'. I couldn't believe what I heard! The soldier just smiled and said, "You can draw your own conclusion, Sir, but that was the order". He, too, was ashamed of what he was required to say. Obama has taken off the gloves. My only response to this endless cesspool of anti-American rhetoric dripping from his mouth is to borrow a phrase "with one minor change" uttered by another temporary Washington resident living in government housing (his wife!): "Today for the first time in my adult life, I am ashamed of the current U.S. President!" I did not serve in the military but my love of country parallels that of people like my late uncle who bled red, white and blue. As a second generation Serbian-American who's heritage produced many patriotic military men and women who fought for freedom both in the United States as well as in the former Yugoslavia (most recently in Kosovo against the slaughter of Serbs by Muslim extremists), I implore you to make the American people aware of this little-known or, at least publicly acknowledged fact. May God Bless you and your family during these difficult times. Your voice of reason is a welcome change from the insanity plastered across the country by the liberal media. Keep up the great work and thank you for your service to our country. Sincerely, John G. Martich Weirton, WV (304) 374-3518
(304) 723-5414
PLEASE PASS THIS ON TO FRIENDS AND REMEMBER 2012 IS TIME FOR A NEW PRESIDENT AND COMMANDER IN CHIEF
Here's Another:
OBAMA STOPS SOLDIER FROM SPEAKING
Something you'll want to be aware of: Obama stops soldier from speaking.....Sent by Retired Vice Admiral Bob Scarborough, of Arlington , Va. "I wanted to give you all some disturbing information on our wonderful president. I work with the "Catch-A-Dream" Foundation, which provides hunting and fishing trips to children with life-threatening illnesses. This past weekend we had our annual banquet/fundraiser event inStarkville ..
As a part of our program, we had scheduled Sgt. 1st Class Greg Stube to come;
he's a highly decorated U.S. Army Green Beret and inspirational speaker who was severely injured while deployed overseas and didn't have much of a chance for survival.
Greg is stationed at Ft. Bragg , NC and received permission from his commanding officer to come speak at our function.
Everything was on go until Obama made policy that NO
U.S. SERVICEMAN CAN SPEAK AT A FAITH-BASED PUBLIC EVENTS ANYMORE. Needless to say, Greg had to cancel his
speaking event with us. Didn't know if anyone else was aware of this new policy. Another example of Obamanation. This is just how the Nazis did it in the 1930s - slowly, one step at a time. This should be forwarded to everyone regardless of party affiliation! We have lost 50% of our freedom of speech in the last 2 years. The news media is not allowed to print anything negative about this evil Obama.
ARE YOU STILL GOING TO RE-ELECT HIM??????????? Remember you have been warned! Take it serious...
Robert D. Sinacola
COL (Ret), AVN, USAR
Thanks To ALL Who Served And Are Serving..
Please Pray For Our Troops And Leaders.
God Bless America Land That I love.

Posts: 4819 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
The duped boobs will simply go to snopes and weaselly words there will insinuate that the FACTS are not so and they will keep right on clinging to "totus's" testicles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11008 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post

Must see TV..

Dave

"It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance." -Thomas Sowell

Posts: 3313 | Location: American By Birth Texan By The Grace Of God  | Registered: April 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Mike English:

So what if Romney spends $70,000 on his horse? If we were rich we would probably spend that much on racing. Heck, some of you probably spend that much anyway. Why is it a problem for him to spend money? Why is it our business anyway? I do not have a problem with how much of Romney's money he spends.

It's his money, and he has a lot of it. So he can do what he wants with it.
Oh, to spend $70k on a horse, he had to earn about $80k. I would have had to earn $100k to be able to spend that $70k. Getty up!

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6421 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
AND you claim you heven't been entrapped by the "class warfare" rhetoric???????????????????????????????
You'd be a lot more content if you focused on what you have and not on other peoples possessions and how much they paid for them!
Governor Romney started his company just as you could have started a business and been in his position now instead of envying what he has!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
AND you claim you heven't been entrapped by the "class warfare" rhetoric???????????????????????????????
You'd be a lot more content if you focused on what you have and not on other peoples possessions and how much they paid for them!
Governor Romney started his company just as you could have started a business and been in his position now instead of envying what he has!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's not envy Bill. I don't want or need a horse. I just think it is interesting that I would have to earn $20k more to buy the same thing he bought. Rich people can spend their money however they want. It just seems like we should have to make the same to spend the same.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6421 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
Ok, I get it you are not happy about the taxes? Well nobody else is either. GE made billions of dollars and paid NO TAXES! Still you can not blame them as long as it was legal, it is the corrupt system. I can tell you this I do not give Big Brother any more money than I absolutely have to for them to waste.
The problem is the way the system is set up it certainly is not Romney's fault.
I believe we need to have the Fair Tax, everyone pays the same and it is collected at the point of sale and not from payroll so that it does not matter where it was made our Government collects taxes on it. Does not matter who you are or how much you make there are no loop holes you pay the same.
How can the working man support all of the Government wastefull spending while all imports get a TAX FREE RIDE? Big corporations or the rich will not have loop holes and the average working man will pay less.
There are two problems.
1. We are not all getting taxed equally.
2. Big Brother is completely out of control on the spending.
The Fair tax will take care of the first problem. The second problem is up to us. We have to get Congress under control and make it clear they work for us. If we do not we will all be slaves to them very quickly.

"Dunning-Kruger Effect"

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Ok, I get it you are not happy about the taxes? Well nobody else is either. GE made billions of dollars and paid NO TAXES! Still you can not blame them as long as it was legal, it is the corrupt system. I can tell you this I do not give Big Brother any more money than I absolutely have to for them to waste.
The problem is the way the system is set up it certainly is not Romney's fault.
I believe we need to have the Fair Tax, everyone pays the same and it is collected at the point of sale and not from payroll so that it does not matter where it was made our Government collects taxes on it. Does not matter who you are or how much you make there are no loop holes you pay the same.
How can the working man support all of the Government wastefull spending while all imports get a TAX FREE RIDE? Big corporations or the rich will not have loop holes and the average working man will pay less.
There are two problems.
1. We are not all getting taxed equally.
2. Big Brother is completely out of control on the spending.
The Fair tax will take care of the first problem. The second problem is up to us. We have to get Congress under control and make it clear they work for us. If we do not we will all be slaves to them very quickly.

Well now back up the truck there Moe and Larry. I thought corporate America was fleeing America because of corporate taxes. If we could only lower corporate taxes, the jobs would come back like magic. GE pays almost no corporate taxes, yet is a huge exporter of jobs. What gives! Chime right in here Bill, as corporate taxes is a big pet of yours.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
There are many reasons why companies are sending jobs overseas.
Probably the biggest one is dirt cheap labor and no OSHA, EPA, FAA etc to deal with. Taxes are probably a small part of that decision.
I know for a fact that the aircraft tail section that we were building here went to China and they were only getting paid $80 per month. That would not even pay my gas bill to drive to work each month.
Biggest reason is money.

"Dunning-Kruger Effect"

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Money is the ONLY reason.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post