New
Find
Notify
Tools

Barak Obama
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Sorry to pizz in your Wheaties but Nixon takes the lead.

Sorry to pi$$ in your Wheaties but, Nixon is dead and buried and Obummers still alive and closing in on first place fast! Banging Head

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
Its no wonder why muck is so damn stupid and his truck was repoed......

No doubt the present House is the worst in our history.

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Truth hurt stupid fawk???? Banging Head
Your too easy dumb a$$! Laughing

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Bob H:

Prove it!! F*cking puss wad!!! Prove that I had my truck repoed puss wad!!!
Mr. Mouth...puss wad!!! hiding behind the computer screen just like you hid behind your mommy's skirt...you probably still do fu*king puss wad

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Jerry Mock,

Jerry Mock

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Its no wonder why muck is so damn stupid and his truck was repoed...... No doubt the present House is the worst in our history.

ZERO/Barney Fife

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12287 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Canted Valve:
quote:
Sorry to pizz in your Wheaties but Nixon takes the lead.

So he's second worst. Hardly a win for our country. It's really sad when a president is rated in any "worst category" contest, without regard for political affiliation. Sadder yet the country has to suffer through such ineptness.

Don't worry, Bobs hero has two more years to get sucking as a POTUS perfected.

He is close, VERY close!

Posts: 1565 | Location: PA | Registered: February 26, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jerry Mock:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Bob H:

Prove it!! F*cking puss wad!!! Prove that I had my truck repoed puss wad!!!
Mr. Mouth...puss wad!!! hiding behind the computer screen just like you hid behind your mommy's skirt...you probably still do fu*king puss wad

Jerry Mock

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post

Posts: 12287 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
How can any drone party maggot not see what a real travesty this deal is? We have an ongoing yet worsening situation at the boarder, bad enough he is aware of it and has requested, what, $3.7B (that's the easy part, printing press money). Yet he goes on a blatant fund raising tour and doesn't address the situation when within <400 miles. His poll numbers are in the dumpster and he knows the majority of Americans don't like the open boarder policy. Of course it's by design, he want's it to continue but there will be no photo ops that link him with the appalling situation. I've said it before, this politician makes the Teflon Don look like an amateur. How anyone can back this guy, strictly on ideology, and ignore the facts of the matter, at the detriment of our nation is beyond me.
Enough verbiage, it's all for naught. Game over.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Of course it's by design, he want's it to continue but there will be no photo ops that link him with the appalling situation.

Thats the next scandal if they are lucky enough to find the emails before all the hard drives "crash".

This border crap was planned from the get go.

I used to think we could waffle around a few more years till we get someone who knows WTF they are doing and can actually lead, but I am starting to wander if we will make it till 2016.

Posts: 1565 | Location: PA | Registered: February 26, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.

A cargo train used by Mexicans and Central Americans to travel toward the U.S. border derailed in the southern Mexican state of Oaxaca on Wednesday, stranding about 1,300 migrants, emergency services said.

Many of the migrants aboard were young people and nobody was injured when the train nicknamed "the Beast" came off the tracks, a spokesman for local emergency services said.

Since last October, more than 50,000 unaccompanied minors, most from El Salvador, Guatemala and Honduras, have been caught illegally crossing the southwest border of the United States.
'Death Train' Derails in Mexico...

Obama Laughs His Way Through Meeting with Gov. Perry
PHOTOS:

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
"72% of Muslims approve of Obama"

http://www.politico.com/story/...-highest-108797.html

That's a poll here in the USA I bet the number is even higher around the world !!!

Now that an accomplishment to be proud of !!!! Hail to the chief Banging Head Banging Head

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Jim Segner,

The question isn't will the Nation survive and recover from an Obama Presidency but can the Nation survive and recover from the uninformed electorate that put him there.

“If you're not a liberal at twenty you have no heart, if you're not a conservative at forty, you have no brain.”

― Winston Churchill

Posts: 78 | Location: Florida USA | Registered: January 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

‘I,’ ‘Me,’ ‘My’—Obama Uses First Person Singular 199 Times in Speech Vowing Unilateral Action
Not counting instances when he quoted a letter from a citizen or cited dialogue from a movie, President Barack Obama used the first person singular--including the pronouns "I" and "me" and the adjective "my"--199 times in a speech he delivered Thursday vowing to use unilateral executive action to achieve his policy goals that Congress would not enact through the normal, constitutional legislative process.

“It is lonely, me just doing stuff,”

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Segner:

That's a poll here in the USA I bet the number is even higher around the world !!!

Now that an accomplishment to be proud of !!!! Hail to the chief Banging Head Banging Head

President Bush will leave office as one of the most unpopular departing presidents in history, according to a new CBS News/New York Times poll showing Mr. Bush's final approval rating at 22 percent.

Seventy-three percent say they disapprove of the way Mr. Bush has handled his job as president over the last eight years.

Mr. Bush's final approval rating is the lowest final rating for an outgoing president since Gallup began asking about presidential approval more than 70 years ago.

The rating is far below the final ratings of recent two-term presidents Bill Clinton and Ronald Reagan, who both ended their terms with a 68 percent approval rating, according to CBS News polling.

Recent one term presidents also had higher ratings than Mr. Bush. His father George H.W. Bush had an end-of-term rating of 54 percent, while Jimmy Carter's rating was 44 percent.

HAIL TO THE CHIEF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rolling Rolling Rolling Rolling

Even lower than Peanut Jimmy.

Now that's something to brag about.......................

Jump on the CLOWN TRAIN JIM, they holding a seat for you.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Your Messiah has been in only 5 years and most of America already knows he's a much hated Muslim!!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Jerry Mock,

Jerry Mock

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob H:
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Segner:

HAIL TO THE Muslim CHIEF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rolling Rolling Rolling Rolling

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Wave

Posts: 237 | Location: North Bend | Registered: February 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Sorry Bob, My Bad I forgot O is 5th best

AFTER SIGNIFICANT RESEARCH BY BOTH THE HISTORY AND SOCIAL SCIENCES DEPARTMENTS AT TEXAS A&M UNIVERSITY , THEY HAVE ANNOUNCED THAT OBAMA IS THE 5th BEST PRESIDENT IN OUR HISTORY!

From a total of 44 US Presidents: Obama is rated as the 5th best President ever! The publicity release said,"...after only 5 years in office, Americans have rated President Obama the 5th best President ever." The details according to TEXAS A&M are:

1. Reagan & Lincoln tied for first,

2. 23 presidents tied for second,

3. 17 other presidents tied for third,

4. Jimmy Carter came in 4th, and

5. Obama came in fifth! Hum

The question isn't will the Nation survive and recover from an Obama Presidency but can the Nation survive and recover from the uninformed electorate that put him there.

“If you're not a liberal at twenty you have no heart, if you're not a conservative at forty, you have no brain.”

― Winston Churchill

Posts: 78 | Location: Florida USA | Registered: January 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post