Find
Notify
Tools

Barak Obama
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
The moderate "base", which is a lie because the party base is CONSERVATIVE, is 1/1000 of a shade away from being the same as FLEEBAGGERS!
Look at the budget deal the "elite establishment Republicans" are touting now?
This "deal" is business as usual and even "totus" uttered the truth once when he once said "the pace of government spending now is "unsustainable!!!!!!!!"

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11008 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
The ONLY hope that the Republican party has is if it embraces its moderate base and castrates the TEA.

Bucky, the republican party is just the democrats in a different color. Neither party has the best interest of this country which is why people need to stop voting for them. Not saying the tea party is the answer but we need to stop the run away train that is in office now.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12293 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Most people in the US have beliefs that land them outside of those two extremes.

I'll agree with that. There is more than enough corruption to go around on both sides of the isle to buy into a "platform".
No doubt most on this board know me as a conservative (others have other names). I saw Paul Ryan bragging about his pending budget deal. One thing he did not get passed was a means test for higher income older folks to pay more for medicare. phyck you Paul Ryan! I paid medicare tax based on my income, the more I made the more I paid until I hit the legal limit. This nation gives away foreign aid money, corporate bailouts, prints money, etc., etc. I've paid my dues into SS and medicare and I am damn sure due a return on investment regardless of what the politicians have done to this nation. The penchant to reward failure and punish success in this nation is beyond belief! I will vote for Barack Obama, Eric Holder or whom ever to assure MY "entitlements" don't get cut. To hell with the nation. If the government wants to welch on it's commitment fine. Refund me the monies I've paid into SS and MC, with interest, just like the IRS, and I will walk away no problem. I have zero interest in financing a corrupt government while they don't participate in SS, MC and Obamacare. I'm serious I'll vote democrat until the day I die. The financial burden on the next generations is cast in stone anyway. I paid mine, I want mine, poor people be damned!!! Oh yah.... Period.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2340 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike English:
quote:
The ONLY hope that the Republican party has is if it embraces its moderate base and castrates the TEA.

Bucky, the republican party is just the democrats in a different color. Neither party has the best interest of this country which is why people need to stop voting for them. Not saying the tea party is the answer but we need to stop the run away train that is in office now.

You will hear no disagreement from me.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6423 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
When things aren't going well for a country, it is common for politics to become polarized. Plus, when classes become further apart with regard to wealth, you also see more polarization. Polarized politics tend to not work for anyone and are not good for a nation. We have way more conservatives than we used to and way more libs than we used to.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6423 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
ME, I'd believe you were plagiarizing me if we had not posted at the same time!
These "moderates" live in a "pie in the sky" universe!
There is only one option other then the FLEEBAGGERS and the establishment Republicans!

As the nation digs itself deeper and deeper into the shyt pile more and more people polled are agreeing with CONSERVATIVE principles!!!!!
Unfortunately the establishment Republicans are getting their campaign cash (bribes) from entities that are dependent on government catering to their wishes and are afraid to bite the hand that feeds them!!!!!

After pondering about it some more the elite establishment Republicans are having to rely on large corporate bribes more amd more!
I contributed to the RNC and the Congressional canpaign committee and quit when they abandoned CONSERVATIVE principals under President Bush and spineless buckeye boner as I'm sure many CONSERVATIVES did!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11008 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
I contributed to the RNC and the Congressional canpaign committee and quit when they abandoned CONSERVATIVE principals under President Bush and spineless buckeye boner as I'm sure many CONSERVATIVES did!!!!!

You are 100% CORRECT!

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12293 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Another republican failure

http://joeforamerica.com/2013/...ul-ryan-fiscal-sell/

L8R, Mike

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
From the "Engineer of the Clown Train"...

House Speaker John Boehner blasted outside groups for their criticism of the bipartisan budget deal, delivering an unusually sharp rebuke today to tea party and conservative activists while signaling he has had just about enough of their intransigence.

"They're using our members and they're using the American people for their own goals," Boehner said, his voice rising with anger during a news conference at the Capitol today. "This is ridiculous. Listen, if you are for more deficit reduction, you are for this agreement."

From Boehner, it was a rare and pointed public dressing-down of Club for Growth, Heritage Action, the Koch Brothers and other conservative groups that have urged Republicans to oppose the budget deal. Boehner openly questioned the motives of such groups, demonstrating a far more aggressive posture than he usually takes.

In response to Boehner's comments, Club for Growth President Chris Chocola said his group will still stand with lawmakers who oppose the deal.

"We stand with Marco Rubio, Ted Cruz, Tom Coburn, Rand Paul, members of the Republican Study Committee and every other fiscal conservative who opposes the Ryan-Murray deal," Chocola said in a statement.

"We support pro-growth proposals when they are considered by Congress," he added. "In our evaluation, this isn't one of those

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
ZERO! Big weekend at the trailer park?

L8R, Mike

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike English:
ZERO! Big weekend at the trailer park?

Would be if you send a few of your former wives over. Rolling Rolling

They won't leave like they kicked your dead ass to the curb.

Remember, Grandma is not around anymore to bail your lazy ass out.

Keep in mind not everybody views you as a likeable person out there in Cali.......

No No Roll Eyes

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob H:
From the "Engineer of the Clown Train"...

House Speaker John Boehner blasted outside groups for their criticism of the bipartisan budget deal, delivering an unusually sharp rebuke today to tea party and conservative activists while signaling he has had just about enough of their intransigence.

"They're using our members and they're using the American people for their own goals," Boehner said, his voice rising with anger during a news conference at the Capitol today. "This is ridiculous. Listen, if you are for more deficit reduction, you are for this agreement."

From Boehner, it was a rare and pointed public dressing-down of Club for Growth, Heritage Action, the Koch Brothers and other conservative groups that have urged Republicans to oppose the budget deal. Boehner openly questioned the motives of such groups, demonstrating a far more aggressive posture than he usually takes.

In response to Boehner's comments, Club for Growth President Chris Chocola said his group will still stand with lawmakers who oppose the deal.

"We stand with Marco Rubio, Ted Cruz, Tom Coburn, Rand Paul, members of the Republican Study Committee and every other fiscal conservative who opposes the Ryan-Murray deal," Chocola said in a statement.

"We support pro-growth proposals when they are considered by Congress," he added. "In our evaluation, this isn't one of those

The tea party with their different platform could cost the repubs the next election.

They are dividing the repub party.

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
ME you've got duped boob RETARD #1 on the ropes now and he is forced to bring your grandparents into the equation!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
The tea party with their different platform could cost the repubs the next election.They are dividing the repub party.

ZERO!

L8R, Mike

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
ME you've got duped boob RETARD #1 on the ropes now and he is forced to bring your grandparents into the equation!!!!!

BK, probably had to get government help to explain it to him.

L8R, Mike

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Nelson Mandela is a leader who Barack Obama should try to emulate. He could start by spending 27 years in prison.”

L8R, Mike

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
not worthy

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
mandela could have been released from prison shortly after he was sentenced!
All he had to do to be released immediately was renounce TERRORISM and he would not do it!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Bamo gets slammed again..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDdmtJCEWPA

L8R, Mike

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Grandma / Gpa,

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post