Find
Notify
Tools

Barak Obama
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
I'm not arguing with ANYBODY just pointing out the stupidity and hypocrisy of the duped boob IMBECILES and the one RETARD, they are beyond redemption!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11008 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
Many posters have decided to not post because of all the name calling billy does if you don't agree with his views.

Mary said he's just plain nuts and getting more senile everyday in his views.
Rolling

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
velly interesting?
My views are shared by the vast majority of the United States citizens while the duped boob IMBECILES and the one RETARD'S views slide in somewhere in the low 20 percentile range!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11008 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
History Repeating: Listen To The ‘Obama Remix’ Of Jimmy Carter’s Malaise Speech

Posts: 2968 | Location: Boon Docks, FL | Registered: March 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
"dyck obama bin lyin'" has to just have a permanent suntan, there is no way he isn't peanut jimmy's b astard son after listening to that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Many posters have decided to not post because of all the name calling billy does if you don't agree with his views.

Agreed. Bill, even you can see that the sillyness hurts your credability and that people just avoid reading your stuff because of it. Can't you? Weed out all the useless name calling and get to your point. I think you have some good ones now and then, and they get lost in the garbage. You turn a discussion into a insult match.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6426 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
CRICKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Now it turns out "dyck obama bin lyin'" was lying, like the mangy lying cur dog he is, about his mother's insurance coverage when she had cancer. She had full coverage insurance and was whining because the insurance company wasn't paying for incedentals?
He also gave the strong impression he was there supporting her while she was suffering when the truth is he hadn't seen her in months and didn't get to Hawaii until the day after she died!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Does this surprise anybody??????????????

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Bill, don'tpick on oh boy obama. The man is a frigging genius. He just said on national tv,
"W@e have been spending more money than we take in". That is masterfull. I'm stupid

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
What's new? He says it every day!
The astonishing thing is there are still people that post here that believe him!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Things really are getting dire at the Whitehouse, "dyck obama bin lyin'" cancelled two (2) fund raising events today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Speaking to la raza today, the illegals political arm, "dyck obama bin lyin'" told them, "I and the FLEEBAGGERS are WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!"
How about you "dyck obama bin lyin'" testicle swinging duped boob IMBECILES, are you with them WITH la raza???????????????????

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
Mary texed me and said she was for LaRaza.

She said she could hire mexicans to clean the pool, sweep the sidewalk off of needles and do other odd jobs, something old man never does.

She said he's so lazy, all he wants to do is listen to limpballs and sit on his fat ass in front of the puter reading tea baggie news.
WHILE BEING IN HIS BOXERS.............
Rolling Rolling

I texed her thats enough to make anybody puke.
She texed back..LMAOROTFAICGU!!!!!!!!!

Said she wants to know who BD is.
She said he sounds like a real Cowboy and she wants for him to stop by also.
She said gutless has been stopping by on a regular basis without the old man knowing......

I told her that sounds just like something gutless would do.
Rolling

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
BK,,, maybe we should send Obama bin lyin' down to Georgia to dig peanuts with "brother" Jimmy, Seems the 2 are of the same mind set. Banging Head

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Maybe we could send duped boob RETARD boobh down there with "dyck obama bin lyin'"! They could plant him and the peanuts would grow like Hell with that much bull shyt to feed on!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
The Queen's Riddle

Barack Obama met with the Queen of England.

He asked her, "Your Majesty, how do you run such an efficient government?

Are there any tips you can give to me?"

"Well," said the Queen, "the most important thing is to surround yourself
with intelligent people."

Obama frowned, and then asked, "But how do I know the people around are
really intelligent?"

The Queen took a sip of tea. "Oh, that's easy; you just ask them to
answer an intelligent riddle."

The Queen pushed a button on her intercom. "Please send Tony Blair in
here, would you?"

Tony Blair walked into the room and said, "Yes, Your Majesty?"

The Queen smiled and said, "Answer me this please, Tony, your mother and
father have a child. It is not your brother and it is not your sister. Who is it?"

Without pausing for a moment, Tony Blair answered, "That would be me."

"Yes! Very good," said the Queen.

So, Obama goes back home and asks Joe Biden , his vice presidential choice
the same question. "Joe, answer this for me. Your mother and your father
have a child. It's not your brother and it's not your sister. Who is it?"

"I'm not sure," said Biden . "Let me get back to you on that one"

He went to his advisors and asked every one, but none could give him an
answer .

Finally, Biden ran into Sarah Palin out eating one night. Biden asked ,
" Sarah, can you answer this for me? Your mother and father have a child
and it's not your brother or your sister. Who is it?
Sarah Palin answered right back, "That's easy, it's me!"

Biden smiled, and said, "Thanks!" Then, he went back to speak with Obama .

"Say, I did some research and I have the answer to that riddle. It's Sarah
Palin!"

Obama got up, stomped over to Biden , and angrily yelled into his face ,
" No! You idiot! It's Tony Blair!"

And that is precisely what's going on with our federal government in
Washington , D.C.

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Gotta' love Oblama's B-Day cost $40K for a B-Day freakin' bash?!? WTF? I remember my 50th we had a house full of pepole, had a GREAT time and Janie and I got PLOWED! It didn't cost $40K either No No Your tax $$$ at work Banging Head

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
My wife and I went out to eat in Austin for my birthday last week.

A very good meal at the Driskill Hotel in downtown Austin, and a good bottle of wine.

$ 126.00 It was great.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Happy belated B-Day Wave

Jerry Mock

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jerry Mock:
Gotta' love Oblama's B-Day cost $40K for a B-Day freakin' bash?!? WTF? I remember my 50th we had a house full of pepole, had a GREAT time and Janie and I got PLOWED! It didn't cost $40K either No No Your tax $$$ at work Banging Head

That stuff drives me absolutely nuts. Maybe if every freakin politician wasn't also a lawyer, they wouldn't act that way. No offence to our resident lawyer. He's not a politician also that I am aware of.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6426 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
"dyck obama bin lyin's'" approval rating is at a staggering 40%!
Not surprisingly it is highest among his own kind, muslims!
The Jews are so ideologically driven they give him a higher approval rating then the average even though "dyck obama bin lyin'" is doing all he can to destroy Israel!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski