DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Trump is our only Hope
Page 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 124
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trump is our only Hope
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
All three are idiots.

The choices to vote for are: Drum Role Please....

(A) An admitted Communist, (Bernie)

(B) A Carbon copy of Bernie Madoff (Hillary)

(C) An offensive moron who doesn't know when to shut up (Trump)

Not voting for any of them, Alfred E. Newman would be a better choice.

Bob

Posts: 3083 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
(C) An offensive moron who doesn't know when to shut up (Trump)

What did he say that isnt true?

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12287 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Exactly ME!! The mescan heritage judge was put on the Trump U case on purpose! Imo, Trump has every right to defend himself against all of the skulldugary that is being used against him to try and derail his bid for the presidency!!

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Village Idiot woke up.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12287 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
ME...Woke up??? It's the thick skull syndrome!! He still thinks Luzer's still in this race!! Rolling Rolling

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Rolling Rolling I rule Rolling

L8R, Mike

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
What's really funny...he calls us sycophants when he falls for the libertards rhetoric and name calling taking the voter's eyes off of the issues!! Banging Head Banging Head

Jerry Mock

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Go Bernie!

Straightline Innovations - Performance Parts -Enclosed Trailer Screws

Posts: 64 | Location: Charlotte, Tn. | Registered: June 05, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Never said that he lied Mike, I said that he was offensive.

When a Candidate is trying to gain public support and gain votes the last thing he needs to do is to offend folks on a wholesale basis. Trump embarrasses himself, unfortunately it seems he doesn't care. That makes him just one more poor choice to be the next American President.

Hillary is dishonest, Burnie is dangerous and Trump is the village idiot.

Take your pick.

Bob

Posts: 3083 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:

Get over the whiney shyt. I'm offended that they let you post here. Rolling

L8R, Mike

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Trump is the village idiot.

Trump doesnt post here, only the real Village Idiot does.

L8R, Mike

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Having a bad day Mike?

Bob

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Not at all.

L8R, Mike

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Just for the Village Idiot

http://www.salon.com/2016/02/2...inking_his_campaign/

L8R, Mike

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike English:
quote:

I guess Trump doesn't talk "politician" so people don't know how to take him...meaning he doesn't sugar coat shyt and tells it like it is!! not worthy not worthy

Jerry Mock

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jerry Mock:
quote:
quote:

I guess Trump doesn't talk "politician" so people don't know how to take him...meaning he doesn't sugar coat shyt and tells it like it is!! not worthy not worthy

Exactly! A real leader has no interest in saying what people want to hear. He tells it how it is, and leads!

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6408 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Going ballistic about a judge doing his job is now "telling it like it is????????????????"
That is 3rd grade school yard intimidation!!!!!

The PERVERTED SERIAL LIAR trumpster sycophants have to be cut some slack as far as intelligence is concerned!
Just like the "stupid voters" they are lacking brain power!!!!!

As I stated a while back, you "semi-stupid-voters" had best not celebrate yet because there is still a convention coming and anything can happen!!!!!

I see the PERVERTED SERIAL LIAR trumpster was SHAMED into letting go of the $5,200,000.00, well most of it, after the media beat him up!!!!!
Interesting that none of you "semi-stupid-voters" would admit to knowing anything about the VILE trumster's attempts to steal it?????

At least I'm educated enough to know how to spell "LOSER"!!!!!
No wonder the PERVERTED SERIAL LIAR was able to rope in you uneducated LOSER BOOBS!!!!!
Unfortunately there are very few PRINCIPLED CONSERVATIVES in DC that will stand up for doing the RIGHT things!
Senator Cruz has done exactly that and you gullible boobs sucked in by the PERVERTED SERIAL LIAR trumpster are forced to denigrate Senator Cruz to justify your ill-chosen candidate!!!!!
I've requested repeatedly that one of you "semi-stupid-voters" post a single lie that the man you call "lyin' Ted" has told?????
NO TAKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DEAD ON WITH A ZERO!!!!!
quote:
My name is Village Idiot Just want in

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Can you just imagine having to live with that simpleton Koski. I would have to kill him or shoot myself one.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Going ballistic about a judge doing his job is now "telling it like it is????????????????"
That is 3rd grade school yard intimidation!!!!!

The PERVERTED SERIAL LIAR trumpster sycophants have to be cut some slack as far as intelligence is concerned!
Just like the "stupid voters" they are lacking brain power!!!!!

As I stated a while back, you "semi-stupid-voters" had best not celebrate yet because there is still a convention coming and anything can happen!!!!!

I see the PERVERTED SERIAL LIAR trumpster was SHAMED into letting go of the $5,200,000.00, well most of it, after the media beat him up!!!!!
Interesting that none of you "semi-stupid-voters" would admit to knowing anything about the VILE trumster's attempts to steal it?????

At least I'm educated enough to know how to spell "LOSER"!!!!!
No wonder the PERVERTED SERIAL LIAR was able to rope in you uneducated LOSER BOOBS!!!!!
Unfortunately there are very few PRINCIPLED CONSERVATIVES in DC that will stand up for doing the RIGHT things!
Senator Cruz has done exactly that and you gullible boobs sucked in by the PERVERTED SERIAL LIAR trumpster are forced to denigrate Senator Cruz to justify your ill-chosen candidate!!!!!
I've requested repeatedly that one of you "semi-stupid-voters" post a single lie that the man you call "lyin' Ted" has told?????
NO TAKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DEAD ON WITH A ZERO!!!!!
quote:
My name is Village Idiot Just want in

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post