DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Trump is our only Hope
Page 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 124
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trump is our only Hope
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bucky:
quote:
why all the gun toting bigots, racists, misogynists, homophobes and religionists who voted for him, thinking he is the greatest thing since sliced “White Bread”, just like the ones that often post here in this little echo chamber. It’s called being hoisted upon your own petard, what is that old saying, be careful what you ask for, you just may get it. The real GOP isn’t a pack of Tea Party racists’ bigots and such, but damn sure the ones that voted for Cheeto Jesus sure seem to be,

You may be just a weee bit off base with your assessment of Trump supporters and Hilary critics. How it ever became racist to suggest that we pause the practice of letting anyone into our country....particularly groups with higher rates of American hate....I don't know. And where did Trump become a homophobe supporter? He seems to be particularly supportive of those who choose alternative lifestyles. And wife beaters? Where does that come from? If you want to talk about prejudice, then let's talk about labeling a man with no basis for it. Or labeling his supporters with no basis for that. If you want to vote for a career politician with deep roots in Wall Street and with fingernails with the dirt of Washington backstreet politics and a woman who was fired from her very first job for lack of integrity....and continued to prove that decision as correct for her entire career.....then go ahead. Drink the cool aid. You are drunk on it already.

NOT, a Trump supporter. But I will vote for him over the alternative..

DAMN good assessment Bucky.

Dave

"It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance." -Thomas Sowell

Posts: 3309 | Location: American By Birth Texan By The Grace Of God  | Registered: April 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
why all the gun toting bigots, racists, misogynists, homophobes and religionists who voted for him, thinking he is the greatest thing since sliced “White Bread”, just like the ones that often post here in this little echo chamber. It’s called being hoisted upon your own petard, what is that old saying, be careful what you ask for, you just may get it. The real GOP isn’t a pack of Tea Party racists’ bigots and such, but damn sure the ones that voted for Cheeto Jesus sure seem to be,

You may be just a weee bit off base with your assessment of Trump supporters and Hilary critics. How it ever became racist to suggest that we pause the practice of letting anyone into our country....particularly groups with higher rates of American hate....I don't know. And where did Trump become a homophobe supporter? He seems to be particularly supportive of those who choose alternative lifestyles. And wife beaters? Where does that come from? If you want to talk about prejudice, then let's talk about labeling a man with no basis for it. Or labeling his supporters with no basis for that. If you want to vote for a career politician with deep roots in Wall Street and with fingernails with the dirt of Washington backstreet politics and a woman who was fired from her very first job for lack of integrity....and continued to prove that decision as correct for her entire career.....then go ahead. Drink the cool aid. You are drunk on it already.

Bucky are you truly out of your mind?

Do you not think the things currently, much less in the past, coming out of the man’s mouth don’t qualify as something upon which to base a label? He labels himself every time he opens his mouth. Have you actually listened to what he is saying? Never mind how he is saying it and the intent of that which he says. He has incited to violence the people at his “rallies”, he has painted whole ethnic, racial and social groups as liars, thieves, rapists, murders, perverts and worse. Then when he gets called on the stuff he blurts out, he backs away as fast as a small crab scuttling for a rock to crawl under. Then while he is securely hiding under his rock he attacks the integrity of the questioner. You know; like that nasty looser ***** commentator, Megan Kelly, why she asked me really hard questions I didn’t like; I’m going to insinuate she was on the rag and I’m not going to play in her sand box any more for a while. Childish school yard bully sh1t like that is the norm for the mighty Orange One. Washington post says something I don’t like, ban them. Black kids at one of my rallies, ban them. Mexican reporter asks hard question, ban Univision. Pretty damn soon the only person that is going to be living in the Orange Ones universe is himself, if only! I suppose he is the only one in this country that really isn’t looser, in his mind.

Absolutely no one, including the Orange One himself it would seem, knows what the he11 kind of sick twisted sh1t is going to come flying out of his mega caliber mouth next. It doesn’t take a degree in psychology to see and know a (borderline or full on?) personality disorder when one sees it. The only real question is just how far down the rabbit hole that sh1t goes. Go look up the definitions for the terms narcissist, sociopath, psychopath and arrested development and see just how well Cheeto Jesus fits the bill for these terms.

He spews very thinly vialed, or not vailed at all, hate misogyny and bigotry to which his followers cheer with wild abandon, that doesn’t label them as well? It’s right there for the whole frigging world to see. For fark sakes alive most of his own party doesn’t really want to have anything to do with him, unfortunately they are stuck up to their elbows in this orange haired sh1t flinging tar baby, an extremely self-absorbed man/child with too much money and a bad case of arrested psychological development.

As to drinking the Hillary “cool aid”, why yes sir I’ll have, two glasses, if you please!

Anything to keep Cheeto Jesus out of the Whitehouse and away from the nuclear codes or anything that remotely has anything to do with the governance of this country and its actions out in the world at large. And to think that I though “The Shrub” was scraping the bottom of the barrel for the GOP, man oh man little did I know how far down some of the electorate of the GOP would dig looking for a candidate just like themselves. It’s really sad and kind of scary at the same time that there are so many of my fellow countrymen that finds this kind of defective personality appealing as a leader. Sad, just so sad.

Later Larry

Sapere aude!

"Put some jam on the bottom shelf where the little man can reach it."

"The Truth", it's just another liberal conspiracy!

Posts: 1235 | Location: Port Charlotte, Florida | Registered: December 16, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Larry, I need to secure my financial future. What's the chances of me buying you for what you're worth and selling you for what you think you are worth. Trump could eat his heart out over missing a deal like that. Your self-ordained importance really is beyond reproach.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Who the hell is Cheeto Jesus?

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
You are living in some other universe Larry. Maybe one where precious feelings are valued more than they are here. Listening to trump talk takes some getting used to...because he says what he thinks. The honesty might hurt sometimes.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6412 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Canted Valve:
Larry, I need to secure my financial future. What's the chances of me buying you for what you're worth and selling you for what you think you are worth. Trump could eat his heart out over missing a deal like that. Your self-ordained importance really is beyond reproach.

CV you need finical security, wonderful don’t we all.

Are you suggesting you will have that, finical security, if the Orange One is allowed a turn at the levers of power? Are you suggesting that you think that Ms. Clinton is going to upset the apple cart of state so badly that trump is preferable leader? Little word of wisdom, Business men generally don’t make very good presidents, at least history seems to point that out. Click on the link below for a nice article along these lines. It is an article from the last cycle about Twit Romney but it still holds true for one of our current candidates, I think.

http://thehill.com/blogs/congr...-make-bad-presidents

So once again I will take the career politician over the jibbering idiot business man every time. And even at this early stage of the game and bearing past history in mind it seems most of the rest of the country will as well.

Later Larry

Sapere aude!

Posts: 1235 | Location: Port Charlotte, Florida | Registered: December 16, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BD:
Who the hell is Cheeto Jesus?

Don’t get out much do you BD.

Cheeto Jesus is the guy with the strange hair, looks kind of like an orangutan when he has his mouth open, which is most of the time lately, has the Cheetos colored spray tan and a Jesus complex, a bunch of people out in gods country think he is here to save the US from the godless heathens in Washington, the Orange One himself, Mr. Drumph, I mean Trumph, I mean Trump, you know Cheeto Jesus.

Are you really so dull you couldn’t figure that out for yourself?

Later Larry

Sapere aude!

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
You are living in some other universe Larry. Maybe one where precious feelings are valued more than they are here. Listening to trump talk takes some getting used to...because he says what he thinks. The honesty might hurt sometimes.

Well you know Bucky I do live in another universe from the one you live in for sure, and glad of it I am.

I live in the universe that elected the current president, the one I feel secure wont elect someone so obviously unfit to be president as the charlatan and huckster Donald Trump. The one in which most of the GOP feels, whether they will admit in public or not, Cheeto Jesus is a disaster of epic proportions, for the GOP in particular and the country as a whole. It is the reason I from time to time come to this this little aberrant universe to point out that a man that lets whatever pops into furtive little brain fall unaltered straight out his big mouth, is not being honest in any real sense of the word, it just points out how incapable of rational or deliberative thought the man is.

Once again it is just so sad that some of my fellow countrymen, those in this particular little universe for sure, see bellicosity, belligerence and ignorant name calling as honesty. So sad.

Later Larry

Sapere aude!

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I guess we could tell little Larry Heathen to crawl back under his rock...But since they don't have many rocks in the swamp he lives in, maybe he'll drop into a sink h0le!! Rolling Rolling

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jerry Mock:
I guess we could tell little Larry Heathen to crawl back under his rock...But since they don't have many rocks in the swamp he lives in, maybe he'll drop into a sink h0le!! Rolling Rolling

Jesus Jerry that all you got, you’re embarrassing yourself, again.

Here is one that works for both you and Cheeto Jesus, the saying goes something like this, it is better to remain silent and be thought the fool, than to open ones mouth and remove all doubt. Now why don’t you run along and try to think of something that is actually amusing to say.

Later Larry

Sapere aude!

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
JM, Little Man is unhappy! He heard they are moving the gators from Disney to his swamp.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12289 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Little word of wisdom, Business men generally don’t make very good presidents, at least history seems to point that out.

What's history say about community organizers? And please, don't cherry pick some manipulated guvment stats.

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Canted Valve:
quote:
Little word of wisdom, Business men generally don’t make very good presidents, at least history seems to point that out.

What's history say about community organizers? And please, don't cherry pick some manipulated guvment stats.

CV I thought we were talking about Trump? Having trouble staying on topic are we?

Want stats on community organizers, look them up yourself.

So back on topic, explain to me exactly how the ferial little weasel Trump is going to provide you with economic security? Just how the he11 does that happen, in your mind anyway?

He going to give you a job in construction maybe, I hear he has a big construction project planned down south, well if the financing comes through; word is the money people told him to go fark himself, so maybe not that. Maybe a job in national security, you too could be helping rid the country of all the Mexicans and Arabs or any other non-white religious undesirables he can think of. Maybe something in the railroad or ship building industries, going to need lots of box cars and ships to get rid of all them illegal aliens he keeps saying are all murders, drug dealers, rapists and such. I hear there are millions and millions of them he is going to ship right out of here.

Wake up CV the little orange troll is batsh1t crazy, and you are damn near as crazy if you think he has any kind of real idea how to do anything, other than shoot off his mouth, much less make you or anyone else, except himself of course, economically secure.

Yeah sure, Clinton is just soooo much worse than Cheeto Jesus.

Later Larry

Sapere aude!

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
i don't think anyone expects trump to give us jobs at all. The hope is that he won't chase them away like others have.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6412 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
...exactly how the ferial little weasel Trump is going to provide you with economic security?

Spoken with the true mentality of a liberal..... provide. Like Bucky said no one expects him to give us anything. Simply step out of the way with regulations and level the field on trade. Granted govt. can influence jobs via policies, as aforementioned. It can tax and redistribute wealth. Indeed that may be one of your inner fears, Trump shrinking govt. and jeopardizing your job. That would be a double whammy, you've lived a mediocre life working a govt. job then he beats you out of you guvment retirement. GASP! Vote Hillary, and establishment politician would never do that.

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Larry Heath:

Little word of wisdom, Business men generally don’t make very good presidents,]

"Crooked Hillary said her husband is going to be in charge of the economy"

"How can Crooked Hillary put her husband in charge of the economy when he was responsible for NAFTA, the worst economic deal in U.S. history?"

Little word of wisdom, the Clinton's did not or would not make very good presidents, at least history seems to point that out with one. Click on the link below for a nice article along these lines..........

http://www.thenation.com/artic...n-great-deregulator/

Posts: 2963 | Location: Boon Docks, FL | Registered: March 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Too bad 'ole barn wasn't in Orlando last Sunday night!
Anybody that believes the PERVERTED SERIAL LIAR trumpster is in favor of smaller government lives in "bizarro world"!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Village Idiot shares a Father's Day quote!!!

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12289 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Trans Lady:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Larry Heath:

Little word of wisdom, Business men generally don’t make very good presidents,]

"Crooked Hillary said her husband is going to be in charge of the economy"

"How can Crooked Hillary put her husband in charge of the economy when he was responsible for NAFTA, the worst economic deal in U.S. history?"

Little word of wisdom, the Clinton's did not or would not make very good presidents, at least history seems to point that out with one. Click on the link below for a nice article along these lines..........

http://www.thenation.com/artic...n-great-deregulator/

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ChShICWCim8" width="640">[/FLASH_VIDEO]

Billy "Blow Job' Clinton, Barney and Hitlary created the housing debacle and I took advantage of it! No I didn't become a multi millionaire....but I damn sure ain't struggling!! Wink

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
bow

L8R, Mike