DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Trump is our only Hope
Page 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 124
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trump is our only Hope
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SS427IMP:
quote:
Originally posted by Canted Valve:
[QUOTE]....because there is still a convention coming and anything can happen!!!!!

Let this happen and you will see oboy's opportunity to declare Marshall law come true, as you have been predicting.

It's Martial law, not Marshall law.

not worthy Wink

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
There is no way Trump is perfect. We don't need someone who is perfect. We need someone who shares the values of hard working Americans, and has a plan to increase employment. He11 at this point I'm not sure I require a viable plan. Just show some interest in it! For this reason, and because he has at least average integrity, he is far better than either Hillary or Cruze. Integrity is important to me. If he turns out to actually be a serial liar, he won't get my vote. But I see no credible evidence from credible sources yet to show that.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6409 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
PULL your head out of your A$$!!!!!
The SERIAL LIAR trumpster calling Senator Cruz a liar and claiming his father was in concert with oswald isn't evidence?
How about saying on national tv he'd pay the legal expenses of his supporter that sucker-punched the guy in North carolina and a few days later on national tv denying he said it?
He's a carbon copy of the rapist and Benghazi queenie, all life-long lefties, and they have to be liars to support what they support when the evidence clearly discredits it!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
You maybe can spell loser but most of us like Luzer because it rhimes with Cruzer! Rolling Rolling
I don't know about you guys...but I think the village Idiot is nothing but a closet liberal! Banging Head Banging Head I'd bet the #1 retard has already migrated to the Idiots village!! Laughing Laughing

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Village Idiot, pull your head out of your a z z! I've posted 3 times where Luzer lied but your to busy with your dumb a z z posts with the same thing over and over to read them.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12289 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Village Idiot running from the truth, Luzer lied?

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12289 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
You are past help, Bill.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Village Idiot asks about Luzers lies and I give him a link and he still continues to ask the same question?

L8R, Mike

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Village Idiot, educated Rolling Rolling Rolling

L8R, Mike

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Village Idiot, the new copy and paste queen Laughing Rolling Christmas

L8R, Mike

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Wow ME, the Village IDIOT fell lock step right behind the #1 retard didn't he??? Rolling

Jerry Mock

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Village Idiot, repeat, Village Idiot, repeat, Village Idiot, repeat! Rolling

L8R, Mike

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Village Idiot, such a queen Rolling

L8R, Mike

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike English:
Village Idiot, such a queen Rolling

not worthy Rolling Laughing

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Thanks Queenie

L8R, Mike

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
The copy and paste, Village Idiot, woke up.

L8R, Mike

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Copy and paste Queen!!

L8R, Mike

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Just think if Billary had married OJ! What would the Village Idiot do now?

L8R, Mike

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post