DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Trump is our only Hope
Page 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 124
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trump is our only Hope
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
BD...Of course he is! Proof once more of his nickname "Lying Ted!" If anybody has been paying any attention to Cruz's campaign if Trump say's it a week later Ted uses it!
But hey...that's coming from a semi stupid voter!! Rolling

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Getting to know the lying atheist trumpster.......
The trumpster claimed a protester belonged to islamic state because he saw a picture of the guy with a gun in front of the is flag. When it was pointed out the picture was a hoax the trumspster's response, "All I know is what's on the internet"!!!!!

The lying atheist trumpster claims he's done a lot for equality, when asked for an example the only thing he could come up with was "a $100,000.00 membership to Mar-a-Lago is open to anybody"!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Gawd BK your as bad as the liberals that are digging shyt up about Trump that doesn't even pertain to this election from 20 years ago!!

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike English:
Donald Trump was asked if he could quote any Bible verses. He answered, "Trump 20:16""Give a man a

fish and he will eat for a day. Deport him and you do not have to feed him again.

I really like that!

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6411 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BD:
I hear Cruz is now taking Trump's position on admitting Muslims into this country in the wake of the Belgium bombings.

He had denounced this in the near past.

Guess it isn't so bad after all! These folks who put our national safety behind bringing in more calves to suck on the teat really blow me away! What could possibly be wrong with bringing potential terrorists in to soak up our public services?

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6411 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
EVERYTHING a person has ever done or been involved in pertains to them for the remainder of their lives. It's you semi-stupid-voters that are spouting loony lefty rhetoric trying to bury past screw ups!
As the saying goes,
"don't learn from your mistakes and you'll repeat them over and over"!!!!!

I was on my way back from the park this morning and came to a cross street by my friends place when a car with the right blinker on was coming down the street. I stepped off of the curb to see if he knew the law, he did and stopped and didn't turn. I stepped back onto the side walk and stood there, he sat there a while and then stuck his head out of the window screaming at me that I had to cross the street.
I took my phone out to time the "burn down" and stood there. When 3 minutes turned over on the phone he matted it and went straight.
I looked at the back of his car expecting to see a loony leftie sticker, "totus", "the bern" the Benghazi queenie if there was one!
BUT lo-an-behold there it was, a lying atheist trumpster sticker!
Moral of the story, semi-stupid-voters and loony lefties are like "peas in a pod" now!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
EVERYTHING a person has ever done or been involved in pertains to them for the remainder of their lives. It's you semi-stupid-voters that are spouting loony lefty rhetoric trying to bury past screw ups!
As the saying goes,
"don't learn from your mistakes and you'll repeat them over and over"!!!!!

I was on my way back from the park this morning and came to a cross street by my friends place when a car with the right blinker on was coming down the street. I stepped off of the curb to see if he knew the law, he did and stopped and didn't turn. I stepped back onto the side walk and stood there, he sat there a while and then stuck his head out of the window screaming at me that I had to cross the street.
I took my phone out to time the "burn down" and stood there. When 3 minutes turned over on the phone he matted it and went straight.
I looked at the back of his car expecting to see a loony leftie sticker, "totus", "the bern" the Benghazi queenie if there was one!
BUT lo-an-behold there it was, a lying atheist trumpster sticker!
Moral of the story, semi-stupid-voters and loony lefties are like "peas in a pod" now!!!!!

Maturity isn't your strong suit is it? Of course you aren't doing real well with mental stability or intelligence in general either. Do you have a strong suit?

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:

Bill, that's a fact you had better warm up to. The old America is gone, and gone forever. Your in for eternal torment to continue to hold fast to your old values. Further, you would do well to accept the best flawed candidate (who ever that may be) and forget about being a republican. If you can't bend with the wind then it will break you. Disgruntled old men are more that a cliche. The old die and take the past with them. Youth is born and accepts what is current. The best you can know is that your generation spawned the current generation.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
I didn't spawn anything of the sort! My daughter is a hard working solid CONSERVATIVE!
If you boobs want to roll over and let a reincarnation of "totus" be one of the major partys Presidential candidates I feel sorry for you!
We have a candidate that is every bit as CONSERVATIVE as President Reagan was, knows the CONSTITUTION and abides by it and will not suffer from age related issues during his term!
This is an election where it should not be necessary to accept the "lesser of two evils"!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Village Idiot is just like the rest of the Republican Party, has someone that can win and rather than beat the democrats they'd rather fight to stop a winner

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12289 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Village Idiot, you and Uncle Pervy Ted Cruz can hang out together...lol Bring Troll!

http://www.infowars.com/ted-cruz-sex-scandal-looms/

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12289 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Bill Koski:
I didn't spawn anything of the sort! My daughter is a hard working solid CONSERVATIVE!

So who is going to pull the "handle" (The decision) for you in the voting booth... your daughter?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Jerry Mock,

Jerry Mock

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Much stronger then the people here that have been suckered by a LIFE-LONG loony leftist lying atheist egomaniac narcissist pretending to be something directly opposite of what he actually is!!!!!
The semi-stupid voters are following in the foot steps of the stupid voters who elected "totus" twice by refusing to examine past actions, there is a post a few before this documenting exactly that, and making excuses for the constant stream of lies coming from the lying atheist trumpster!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
So BK..you don't have a problem with Cruz's wife working for Goldman Sachs or him winning the vote in Utah with a electoral website run by George Soros?? Or how about "baby" Bush endorsing Cruzer? Inquiring minds of the semi stupid want to know!

Jerry Mock

DRR Pro
Picture of Footloose
posted Hide Post
Where is proof of Trump saying he is an atheist?

Posts: 1921 | Location: in a van down buy the river | Registered: September 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Gmouse
posted Hide Post
So what if he is an atheist, at least he's not a muslim !

Gamblinmouse

Posts: 109 | Location: Attica, Mi, U.S.A. | Registered: October 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
So what if he is an atheist, at least he's not a muslim !

10-4! This world would have very little to fight and kill about if it weren't for peoples affinity for superstition.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
There are 5 people left in the race for President.

4 of them live off the government.

The same 4 that are complaining to you and me about the one who doesnt.

L8R, Mike

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
A semi-stupid-voter has a problem because Mrs Cruz holds an honest position at Goldman-Sachs but it bothers him not that the vile lying atheist trumpster has been bribing politicians for decades?????
Weird sense of "right and wrong" isn't it?????

Getting to know the vile lying atheist trumpster!
Asked "who are your foreign policy advisers" the egomaniac trumpster replied, "I'm speaking with myself"!

The vile lying atheist trumpster has used loopholes in federal law to employ illegal aliens for years!
When asked about it he answered, "voters don't care about that because nobody knows the system better then ME"!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
This coming from a guy that lives in a state ran by the Mormon Church!! Rolling Rolling Rolling

Jerry Mock