DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Trump is our only Hope
Page 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 124
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trump is our only Hope
 Login/Join

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
When trump started his campaign, he hinted running as 3rd party candidate.

The repubs put their arms around him and pleaded with him to run as a repub, even having him sign a paper to run solely as a repub candidate.

Now they can't dump his a s s fast enough. What a bunch of Clowns they are.

This is definitely dividing the repub party.

Hillary will be a shoo in...............

I suspect Rubio will ask his supporters to cast their votes for Cruz.

What a fawking mess................

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
Truth be known, Trump offered the Twinkie Man and Carson to be part of his team.

That's why they dropped out so early.

Both didn't have anything good to say about Trump during their short campaigns.
Why else would they show support for trump?

Carson to drive his limo and Twinkie Man to be the Czar of food and drug.

There will be fireworks in Cleveland for sure................

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Troll, what would you know about fireworks?

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12287 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
This is an add from the 1964 election when Barry Goldwater was running against Lyndon Johnson for President. The add only aired one time, they think, and this is an actor, not just some guy off the street.

I think it is very relevant to today's events, and I would not be surprised to see the add remade, without the cigarette, by the Democrat party.

Confessions of a Republican

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
BD, Troll and Village Idiot might have trouble understanding.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12287 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
ism's

Another Democrat add. Sound familiar?

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Village Idiot!

L8R, Mike

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Yet another familiar ring.

Daisy

DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
First one sounds like he could be talking about any campaign of the last 20 years. Especially numbnuts.

Didn't watch he others..

Dave

"It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance." -Thomas Sowell

Posts: 3309 | Location: American By Birth Texan By The Grace Of God  | Registered: April 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
The Wizard of Oz famously begged: "Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain!" Once fully exposed, Emerald City's Wizard admitted he was "a humbug," a bad-haired conman. In Frank Baum's original book, Emerald City was made merely of cheap glass, not emeralds, but with citizens conned into wearing green-tinted glasses.

Similarly, Trump hands out rose-colored glasses, CONvincing folks that he will make their lives "great again." It's a cruel con, because the puppeteers behind Trump's thin curtain of populism are the very billionaires and corporations who rob the prosperity of The Donald's devotees (working class voters). What a bitter irony that Trump's advisors came to him via the perversely-titled "Americans For Prosperity." AFP is a right-wing PAC (founded and funded by billionaire brothers David and Charles Koch, the owners of Koch Industries) with a jaded record of attacking unions, pollution controls, equitable taxation and healthcare reform, all for the purpose of increasing the "Prosperity" of the infamous "1%" of Americans. Everything AFP does is calculated to enrich billionaires and corporations at the expense of the rest of us. And AFP's latest puppet is fellow-billionaire, Donald Trump.

The curtain veiling this is indeed thin. A quick peek at Trump's behind-the-scenes campaign advisors reveals:

" Trump's Campaign Manager and Advisor, Corey Lewandowski, spent years working as a director for Koch's Americans For Prosperity, where he was known for his quick temper and heavy-handed leadership, according to POLITICO. Those rumors continued as he masterminded Trump's campaign. Reports of inappropriate, harassing and volatile behavior seem confirmed after Lewandowski was accused of physically attacking a female reporter at a Trump rally, as widely reported. But personal morality aside, we already knew enough about his amoral political agenda; his career has shown little concern with the "family values" wing of the Republican Party, but instead focused on promoting laissez-faire deregulation to enrich the already rich.

- Advertisement -

" Matt Cipielowski is another AFP veteran on Trump's team. Having also worked for Rand Paul, Cipielowski is a dedicated Libertarian--a belief system in conflict with Trump's interventionist military boasts. He does not seem troubled by Trump's double-speak.

" Yet another AFP alumna, Nancy Pfotenhauer, was no less than President of Americans For Prosperity. After working in the George H. W. Bush administration, Pfotenhauer leapfrogged to a high-paying Washington Lobbyist job for Koch Industries, arguing for reductions in safety and pollution standards for the oil and coal industries. Speaking on PBS' Newshour in 2008, Pfotenhaur lied as she assured us of the safety of offshore oil drilling: "And we had evidence, because we had survived some really fairly horrific storms, with Katrina and Rita, and seen that the technology was pretty remarkable and that there were no significant spills during that period of time."[http://www.pbs.org/newshour, August 4, 2008] However, a Houston Chronicle review of the hundreds of spills in the wake of the two hurricanes concluded, "The quantity and cumulative magnitude of the 595 spills, which were spread across four states and struck offshore and inland, rank these two hurricanes among the worst environmental disasters in U.S. history." [http://www.chron.com/news/hurricanes/article/Spills-from-hurricanes-stain-coast-With-gallery-1915858.php] The reported spills were from "oil and chemicals stored at massive industrial facilities, in pipelines and on platforms." Those spills were downplayed, but there was no hiding the catastrophic BP oil spill, just two years later, that blackened my native coastline. I've had the filthy BP crude stuck to my toes while walking the Gulf beach, so when I call Trump's handler's "dark and dirty," I'm speaking literally and personally.

" And of course, behind all these are the Koch brothers themselves, so notorious we need not waste space here retelling what is widely known. They are enriching themselves by trampling on all that is good for Americans: equitable wages, clean air and water, and access to reasonably-priced healthcare. The New Yorker, not a magazine known for exaggeration, described David and Charles Koch as "longtime libertarians who believe in drastically lower personal and corporate taxes, minimal social services for the needy, and much less oversight of industry--especially environmental regulation." [Jane Mayer, "Covert Operations," The New Yorker, August 30, 2010] The Washington Post explained how the Kochs and their like-minded associates backed a "network of politically active nonprofit groups" that was "carefully constructed with extensive legal barriers to shield [conceal!] its donors," raising hundreds of millions to manipulate U.S. elections. Forbes lists the brothers as two of the Top Five wealthiest Americans, with a combined wealth of nearly $100 billion. Never has the phrase "filthy rich" been so apt as for these coal and oil barons.

If the plutocrats had put forward a velvet-tongued marionette with a working-class background as their Chosen One for President, that would not have surprised me. But if you had told me a year ago that their puppet would be a dim-witted megalomaniac BILLIONAIRE, I would have laughed and said, "The American people are not gullible enough to fall for that!" Turns out I was the dimwit. I failed to foresee the uncanny similarity between the humbug carnival barker who conned his way into ruling Oz and the humbug carnival billionaire, Donald Trump" but if Toto the dog could pull aside the Wizard's curtain, even a dimwit could do the same for Trump's.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Troll, copy and paste queen.

L8R, Mike

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
ME It's funny how the libertards go after the Koch brothers but yet suck George Soros' dyck! What do you expect from a bunch of hypocrites? Roll Eyes

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
ME How could that be because I've been refered to as a semistupid voter! Rolling
I know for a fact that I was a semi driver but I've never been called stupid! Well, okay by troll but that doesn't count! Rolling Rolling

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
The lying atheist CHEATING trumpster claimed he raised $6,000,000.00 for 22 Veterans groups with his dog-pony-show in January!
To this point ONLY 3 of 22 Veterans groups that were promised cash have received anything!
There is somewhere between $3,000,000.00 and $5,200,000.00 unaccounted for!
No doubt the lying atheist cheating trumpster used it to pay over due accounts!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
The lying atheist CHEATING trumpster claimed he raised $6,000,000.00 for 22 Veterans groups with his dog-pony-show in January!
To this point ONLY 3 of 22 Veterans groups that were promised cash have received anything!
There is somewhere between $3,000,000.00 and $5,200,000.00 unaccounted for!
No doubt the lying atheist cheating trumpster used it to pay over due accounts!!!!!

Village Idiot must be reading "I saw it on the internet so it must be true" again. You and Troll party the weekend?

L8R, Mike

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Donald Trump was asked if he could quote any Bible verses. He answered, "Trump 20:16""Give a man a

fish and he will eat for a day. Deport him and you do not have to feed him again.

L8R, Mike

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
I hear Cruz is now taking Trump's position on admitting Muslims into this country in the wake of the Belgium bombings.

He had denounced this in the near past.