DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Destroying the Church of Global Warming
Page 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 207
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Destroying the Church of Global Warming
 Login/Join

<Jeremy J.>
posted
quote:
Originally posted by Mike English:

Why dont you take the time to read the topic or are you to busy pulling your head out of a liberials a z z.

Did that kill ya to actually address me? I thought you took the easy way out and put me on ignore.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by henry:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:

Find some mention of acid rain before 1976???????????????????

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Angus_Smith

How's this, dumbass!!!!!!!!!!!

henry, you can hear a pin drop............
Rolling

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Not only missed the continent but missed the timeline by over a hundred years??????????????????????

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Jeremy J.>
posted
quote:
Not only missed the continent but missed the timeline by over a hundred years??????????????????????

quote:

Find some mention of acid rain before 1976???????????????????

<Jeremy J.>
posted
Billy, find your facts yet?

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Does ohio have a program to attract idiots or is it something in the water in some areas????????????????????

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of muggs
posted Hide Post
Rolling

Posts: 3079 | Location: Florida | Registered: February 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

<Jeremy J.>
posted
quote:
Originally posted by Jeremy J.:
Billy, find your facts yet?

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by henry:
Bill, in your professional opinion, are catalytic converters also the cause of acid reflux ?????????????? Eek
I could not find any mention of it before 1976!!!!!!!!! Laughing

LMAO....

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Jeremy J.>
posted
Billy, find any facts yet?

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Zell/Granny 2012

Send Your Thanks To the U.S.Military

Post a Message to our Soldiers

Of all the things I've lost,
I miss my mind the most
Grandpa Bob
Professional Fence Hanger / Spectator
Former Crew Chief
Grandma's Rocking Chair

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of muggs
posted Hide Post
Good one!!!!

Posts: 3079 | Location: Florida | Registered: February 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dan Lee Watson
posted Hide Post
bill something in the water in ohio?
we are all wondering what YOUR drinking?
you spout off that catalyic converters caused acid rain. laughable!
YOU get called out on it
and then you hide?
come on big boy where is just ONE link to ANYTHING that says converters caused acid rain?
your silence is DEAFINING!
so does your nutty post about converters cause EVERYONE on here to think maybe YOUR A WACKO and NOTHING you post is true?
humm opinions and no facts make bill a dull boy!

Posts: 321 | Location: Fairfax,Va | Registered: January 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Though acidic rain was discovered in 1852, it was not until the late 1960s that scientists began widely observing and studying the phenomenon

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12289 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Acid rain didn't show up enough to become a bogey man for the whackados until shortly after the acid spewing catalytic converters were mandated on all cars!
We had the largest plating operation in the world and had every type of acid bath a person could imagine. We had air scrubbers on the exhausts and I can guarantee anyone the first catalytic converters spewed out as much acidic fumes as escaped our air scrubbers, multiply that times about 11,000,000!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Acid rain didn't show up enough to become a bogey man for the whackados until shortly after the acid spewing catalytic converters were mandated on all cars!
We had the largest plating operation in the world and had every type of acid bath a person could imagine. We had air scrubbers on the exhausts and I can guarantee anyone the first catalytic converters spewed out as much acidic fumes as escaped our air scrubbers, multiply that times about 11,000,000!

Damn.....Maybe thats why they shut the place down and acid rain got into your pea sized brain.

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Though acidic rain was discovered in 1852, it was not until the late 1960s that scientists began widely observing and studying the phenomenon

L8R, Mike

Mikey is using Wiki, good for you, but isn't that a bit too liberal of a site for you? At very least you should site your source material, when you do a direct lift like the one above.

"Since the Industrial Revolution, emissions of sulfur dioxide and nitrogen oxides to the atmosphere have increased.[2][3] In 1852, Robert Angus Smith was the first to show the relationship between acid rain and atmospheric pollution in Manchester, England.[4] Though acidic rain was discovered in 1852, it was not until the late 1960s that scientists began widely observing and studying the phenomenon."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acid_rain

Later Larry

Sapere aude!

"Put some jam on the bottom shelf where the little man can reach it."

"The Truth", it's just another liberal conspiracy!

Posts: 1235 | Location: Port Charlotte, Florida | Registered: December 16, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Jeremy J.>
posted
quote:

Find any facts yet? Your ignorance is working overtime lately Billy Boy!

<Jeremy J.>
posted
Billy, find any facts yet? It's OK to admit you lied, nobody will think any less of you..... if that's possible.

A white Christmas in BFLO? Seems the heart of the snowbelt has been belted by precipitation for Christmas eve and Christmas day. Unfortunately for these towns that average between 80"-180" of snow a year all they saw was rain. Seems it wasn't cold enough for the ground to turn white.

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
Acid rain = catalytic converters..............

Blowhard Billy has spewed many ignorant posts on DRR but this time he has outdone himself.

Now i know where the CLOWN gets his inspiration.
Rolling