DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Destroying the Church of Global Warming
Page 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 207
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Destroying the Church of Global Warming
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez said he "still" smelled sulfur after President Obama made a keynote speech at the Copenhagen climate conference Friday, accusing the American president of carrying same satanic Chavez believes followed Obama's predecessor, George W. Bush.

Venezuela's Chavez 'Still' Smells Sulfur After Obama Speech

Barack Obama's speech disappoints and fuels frustration at Copenhagen

Copenhagen climate summit: 'most important paper in the world' is a glorified UN press release

"I think Obama isn't here yet," he said Wednesday. "He got the Nobel Peace Prize almost the same day as he sent 30,000 soldiers off to kill innocent people in Afghanistan.

Venezuela's Chavez

Zell/Granny 2012

Send Your Thanks To the U.S.Military

Post a Message to our Soldiers

Of all the things I've lost,
I miss my mind the most
Grandpa Bob
Professional Fence Hanger / Spectator
Former Crew Chief
Grandma's Rocking Chair

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Grandma / Gpa,

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
The glorious result of the "HOAX" convention in Copenhagen is going to be a "POLITICAL" statement of hoped achievements down the road somewhere!
This is hilarious being the entire "HOAX" is a political ploy to destroy capitalism!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
More pap from the environmental whack jobs!
The latest discovery is that a medium sized dog does more harm to the environment than an SUV driven 10,000 miles?
We were way ahead of the curve when we decided against any more pets in the mid 90's it seems!
So you algore worshippers have to kill and eat your pets right after you get rid of your flush toilet!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dan Lee Watson
posted Hide Post
YEA BILL!
and tell 'em how you believe catalytic converters caused acid rain!
thats the craziest thing you've EVER posted!
i cant quit laughing about it !

Posts: 321 | Location: Fairfax,Va | Registered: January 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
The acid rain panic sprang up virtually overnight not long after catalytic converters were mandated. Ask anybody old enough to remember what the exhaust on those cars was like.
As the converter construction was changed in the early years the pure acid they spit out disappeared.
Like all the environmental whack jobs predictions of doom the acid rain ploy was kept alive long after it was no longer any where near the issue it was right after the advent of catalytic converters!
If anybody thinks the enviro nut jobs would ever admit they actually caused the acid rain panic.....................

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
told ya he's nuts!
ok bill please find one fact you can post that converters caused acid rain and post a link to it.
simple enough.
check with elvis

Posts: 321 | Location: Fairfax,Va | Registered: January 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Jeremy J.>
posted
quote:
Originally posted by daytonchoppers:
told ya he's nuts!
ok bill please find one fact you can post that converters caused acid rain and post a link to it.
simple enough.
check with elvis

Good luck with that. He often has problems stating a point, let alone finding a source to prove his madness. That's why he is infamous for his compulsive lying. If you get him riled up, he'll just make fun of your career, your mother and your race car........... all of which he said he would never do.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
I know it's nigh impossible for you lefties to use logic but consider why the acid rain panic happened pretty much over night and the only thing that really changed prior to the panic was catalytic converters were suddenly mandated on about 11,000,000 or so cars????????????? Catalytic converters that belched acidic fumes!
Just like a smidgen of logic destroys the man-made global warming hoax it will answer where acid rain SUDDENLY came from!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
come on bill
just some facts you can link to
not YOUR opinion.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
i got some facts.
bush signed the clean air act in '90
the cap and trade part of it kicked in in '95
sulfur dioxide emissions were reduced bt 3 million tons that year.
thats the fact bill!
catalytic converter consipersy
REALLY BILL?

<Jeremy J.>
posted
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
The acid rain panic sprang up virtually overnight not long after catalytic converters were mandated.

That's right, acid rain NEVER existed before catalytic converters. Are you really that ignorant?

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Dont recall any cars around when the 1st ice age ended. Wonder what cause that!

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12287 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Jeremy J.>
posted
quote:
Originally posted by Mike English:
Dont recall any cars around when the 1st ice age ended. Wonder what cause that!

Don't recall any cars around when the 1st ice age started. Wonder what cause(d) that!

Mike, stick to the topic buddy. I know your attention span tends to have a mind of its own. We're talking about acid rain now.

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
I know it's nigh impossible for you lefties to use logic but consider why the acid rain panic happened pretty much over night and the only thing that really changed prior to the panic was catalytic converters were suddenly mandated on about 11,000,000 or so cars????????????? Catalytic converters that belched acidic fumes!
Just like a smidgen of logic destroys the man-made global warming hoax it will answer where acid rain SUDDENLY came from!

Find some mention of acid rain before 1976???????????????????

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Pro
Picture of muggs
posted Hide Post
There was a "panic" when catalytic converters were introduced. Did not last long, remember in the 70"s the "Environmentalists" picked on everything as a cause of some sort of planetwide destruction.

These were the same nutjobs that decided the earth would be overwhelmed by people (over population). Many of them thought we should live in grass huts, eat only veggies and smoke pot.

I remember a "Commune' truck full of hippie chicks used stop where I worked to gas up on market trips. Beautiful girls in cutoffs (much smaller than "Daisy Dukes" and no bras. Most of them would make "Victoria Secret" models till you got close. They had more hair on under arms and legs plus they flatout stunk like a pig farm.

Mr. Koski speaks truthfully on this. Smile

Posts: 3079 | Location: Florida | Registered: February 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Jeremy J.>
posted
Muggs, put the kneepads away. I'm still waiting on your comment about the level of class on Billy's posts. hug

<Jeremy J.>
posted
Billy, got your facts yet? Still waiting. Your ignorance rises to levels previously unknown to man every single time you avoid proving your point.

DRR Pro
Picture of muggs
posted Hide Post
Why would I want to judge "Class", I have none.
Razz

Posts: 3079 | Location: Florida | Registered: February 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Bill, be sure in stick to the topic for Twinkie. He gets confused easy.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12287 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Mike, stick to the topic buddy

Why dont you take the time to read the topic or are you to busy pulling your head out of a liberials a z z.

L8R, Mike