DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Destroying the Church of Global Warming
Page 1 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 207
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Destroying the Church of Global Warming
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
My prediction at the git-go was the people in Biloxi and Mobile should prepare for the worst!

A Village Idiot Vision!

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12289 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Maybe Irma will blow Little Larry out to sea never to be seen again. One less atheistic communistic liberal bostard.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BD:
Maybe Irma will blow Little Larry out to sea never to be seen again. One less atheistic communistic liberal bostard.

It'd probably be the first time he was "blown" by anyone...anywhere! ;-)

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
Looks as though the HOAXERS stepped on their dycks again!
They terrified everyone on the Atlantic coast and now it appears the hurricane windows will not be tested and the HATERS hoping Mar-A-Lago would be leveled are sobbing in their lattes! Happy I wasn't panicked by the HOAXERS!
On top of that I heard there are flash flood warnings in Clark County?
My prediction at the git-go was the people in Biloxi and Mobile should prepare for the worst!

Yes there are flash flood warnings all weekend BK. However, "we" residents in Clark county Nevada pay .25% sales tax for flood control! How much do you pay in taxes in the state of Florida to keep a 180 MPH hurricane from blowing your AZZ off of the map?? I was in Florida 2 years ago and they couldn't pay me enough to live there! I guess that's why your OUR village IDIOT!

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
While it doesn't fit the liberal narrative, it's a dead ringer for their logic.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Where in Florida does Koski live? In a shack behind "Greasy Bob's Fish Fry"? What city?

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
The HOAXERS are reprehensible, they are determined to terrify the people in Florida no matter what they have to do to get it done!
Irma isn't turning north the way the HOAXERS had predicted it would, as was my prediction that it would not

by the way, so now they have jumped on the tornado bandwagon!
I'd say New Orleans could be in the path!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Good,A Saturday night guidance session from the Village Idiot

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12289 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jerry Mock:
quote:
Looks as though the HOAXERS stepped on their dycks again!
They terrified everyone on the Atlantic coast and now it appears the hurricane windows will not be tested and the HATERS hoping Mar-A-Lago would be leveled are sobbing in their lattes! Happy I wasn't panicked by the HOAXERS!
On top of that I heard there are flash flood warnings in Clark County?

Yes there are flash flood warnings all weekend BK. However, "we" residents in Clark county Nevada pay .25% sales tax for flood control! How much do you pay in taxes in the state of Florida to keep a 180 MPH hurricane from blowing your AZZ off of the map?? I was in Florida 2 years ago and they couldn't pay me enough to live there! I guess that's why your OUR village IDIOT!

Dont worry Jerry we don't want you here either.

Later Larry

Sapere aude!

"Put some jam on the bottom shelf where the little man can reach it."

"The Truth", it's just another liberal conspiracy!

Posts: 1235 | Location: Port Charlotte, Florida | Registered: December 16, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BD:

Sorry Shyt for brains. We have done this before and its not all that big of a deal. I will always be here to point out what a putz you are.

Later Larry

Sapere aude!

Posts: 1235 | Location: Port Charlotte, Florida | Registered: December 16, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Larry Heath:
quote:
Originally posted by BD:

Sorry Shyt for brains. We have done this before and its not all that big of a deal. I will always be here to point out what a putz you are.

Don't be so sure about always. Maybe one of your antifa friends will mistake you for a real American and beat your brains out.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
d beat your brains out.

Dont think that is possible

L8R, Mike

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
The HOAXERS are reprehensible, they are determined to terrify the people in Florida no matter what they have to do to get it done!
Irma isn't turning north the way the HOAXERS had predicted it would, as was my prediction that it would not

by the way, so now they have jumped on the tornado bandwagon!
I'd say New Orleans could be in the path!

Opps, looks like Bu11shyt Billy blows another one. Irma did pretty nearly exactly as predicted. Actuall vs predicted, not too shabby in my book.

Later Larry

Sapere aude!

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Irma did pretty nearly exactly as predicted. Actuall vs predicted, not too shabby in my book.

None are so blind as those that will not see. The original projections would have hit one of the Carolina's for chrissake! So they amend it 20 time every step of the way and, as if by magic, dead on! Preconceived bias is a powerful force.

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Canted Valve:
quote:
Irma did pretty nearly exactly as predicted. Actuall vs predicted, not too shabby in my book.

None are so blind as those that will not see. The original projections would have hit one of the Carolina's for chrissake! So they amend it 20 time every step of the way and, as if by magic, dead on! Preconceived bias is a powerful force.

You are always getting caught up in details like....the truth.
Anyhow.
Seems like weather. Storms just like there have always been storms. When millions of people move to places that are vulnerable to the storms, it doesn't make the storm worse....just more expensive.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6412 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
The federal government will take a bath on the Flood Insurance. Over 70% of those in Florida have flood insurance provided with tax federal tax dollars so they can get their trailer houses replaced, or whatever.

I was hoping Larry Heathen was on a raft drinking his own piss.

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
The federal taxpayer will take a bath on the Flood Insurance.

Fixed it for ya BD. Oh well, as long as they don't run out of ink for the printing presses and the debt ceiling is perpetually raised who cares right. Current national debt $20,165,113,XXX,XXX. We finally eclipsed the $20T mark and I haven't heard a word on the news, what's the next high-water mark?

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
It's only money. So they say.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I tried to start some conversation about the taxpayers and flood insurance but nobody wanted to bite.
Of course I'm a heartless ******* to suggest that individuals be responsible for their own property and replacement when these inevitable storms happen.
I know.....insurance companies would go out of business. Insurance would be way too expensive if it worked that way. Whatever. Just use our tax dollars to fix everything.
Make no mistake...these storms will, and do happen. Every year they happen somewhere.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6412 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
If they are stupid enough to build in a swamp, let them but they should not bef allowed to buy federal flood insurance.

It is actually a function of the banking industry that has made flood insurance available.