DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Destroying the Church of Global Warming
Page 1 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 207
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Destroying the Church of Global Warming
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
It's all just a big hoax, right guys?

Some people were whining, not too long ago, about the cold temperatures, weren’t they? Now that its 112 degrees some places, it’s oh well you’re just an idiot if you go outside if you don’t have to, or, OH it’s a dry heat. What a passel of simpletons!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDTUuckNHgc

Later Larry

Sapere aude!

"Put some jam on the bottom shelf where the little man can reach it."

"The Truth", it's just another liberal conspiracy!

Posts: 1236 | Location: Port Charlotte, Florida | Registered: December 16, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Its called weather IDIOT...deal with it!

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Over my life, I have noticed that the weather gets hot, and then it gets cold, and sure as heck it gets hot again. Sometimes it is dry, and sometimes windy and rainy. I'm pretty sure it has always been this way. No?
Over the course of the life span of the earth, it has been warmer, and colder. It has changed with us and without us. It's an amazing little planet really.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6441 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
You mean you're not able to control it the way the whack-job hoaxers and hoaxees do?

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11008 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
You mean you're not able to control it the way the whack-job hoaxers and hoaxees do?

Go figure.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6441 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of 67TSCHEVY2
posted Hide Post
the sky is falling , the sky is falling ....chicken little Rolling

Posts: 1255 | Location: middle georgia | Registered: July 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

China Translates 1,200-Page Rebuttal to Climate Change Agenda
Breitbart News can exclusively report on Tuesday night that the Chinese Academy of Sciences has translated and published a Chinese edition of two massive climate change volumes originally published by The Heartland Institute in 2009 and 2011.
Exclusive:

Gpa

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
We have the worst regime in the world running MY country and these two "wingnuts" are worried about the weather!!!
Must be some more of those "smoke and mirrors!"

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
The duped boob IMBECILE "totus" testicle swingers have to focus on ANYTHING other then how EFFED off their "messiah" has turned out to be!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11008 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
It seems another Chinese Solar Energy company is "down the tubes" in Nevada! Good old Harry Reid tried to secure a deal between Chinese Solar Co. ENN Mojave Energy and power buyer Nevada Energy. I guess the solar power was a "tad" to costly for Nevada Energy's liking! Harry convinced Clark County to lower the price to $4.5 million for 9000 acres. Harry also told the County commission that the project would produce a minimum of 590 and as many as 2222 jobs in the first 5 years.
Harry visited China in 2011 and from what I read, virtually guaranteed the "deal" done! However, now that deal has failed, the land goes back to Clark County for resale.
I guess the "kicker" in all of this "wheeling and dealing" is Harry Reid's "pup" ex-county commissioner Rory Reid was ENN's attorney!

You have to love Nevada/Mormon politics...didn't old Harry's land developer buddy up in Reno get busted for funneling illegal campaign funds to Harry's reelection and now this???
I guess we'll get solar energy no matter how much it costs us!!

Jerry Mock

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Raining this morning. Damn climate change. Oh wait, it is clearing and we may race after all. Yeahh climate change! Woo hoo!

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
Another Simpleton heard from.

Rolling Rolling

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
BK...I saw in the paper this morning, Kinder-Morgan wants to expand the fuel supply line into Vegas from Colton CA...I wonder who'll win out, the EPA/BLM or the Vegas $$$

Jerry Mock

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
Hey mr. muck, whats that have to do with topic???

Its a wonder how you can keep your tonka truck on the road.
Rolling

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob H:
Another Simpleton heard from.

Rolling Rolling

Nah. A simpleton doesn't think for himself. A simpleton would take the word of self called experts without considering other considerations given by credible sources.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
You must have looked into a mirror.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
You must have looked into a mirror.

What are you...Peewee Herman?

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
He's worse then peewee who only molested himself.
The duped boob RETARD from "snake in the grass" molests young boys!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Hey mr. muck, whats that have to do with topic???

Its a wonder how you can keep your tonka truck on the road.
Rolling

Hey MOUTH...my offer still stands, I'll be back in western New York in September...lets go "toss a few" back Rolling

Jerry Mock

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
He's worse then peewee who only molested himself.
The duped boob RETARD from "snake in the grass" molests young boys!!!!!

Maybe you should tell everyone why you had to leave Michigan.

You are 1 old sick man.........