DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Quaker City Motorsports Park
Page 1 ... 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 ... 245
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quaker City Motorsports Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of TH383
posted Hide Post
I personally would rather have a buy back rd than an extra time run.imo

Posts: 829 | Location: PA | Registered: November 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of S_Wiech
posted Hide Post
When they made the call for 1 time trial it did not look like the rain was going to be a quick shower, it looked like it was going to rain for quite some time. They made the call for buy backs when all the rain was out of the area. Smart call imo. And who needs 2 time trials anyways?? Confused

Posts: 18 | Location: New Castle, PA | Registered: November 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Who needs time trials at all? Eyes

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
1 and run with no buy back if you got a big crowd and fighting weather. Average to small crowd, 1 and run with your buy back is the best call.

Congrats to Nick on his win and Steven on the R/U.

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shawn Pinkerton:
1 and run with no buy back if you got a big crowd and fighting weather. Average to small crowd, 1 and run with your buy back is the best call.

Congrats to Nick on his win and Steven on the R/U.

Agree.....I would rather buy back into competition instead of having two timed runs if I were given the option of one or the other. Good to see the top guys seeing the same consistency that I saw from lane to lane....that was a problem last year and hopefully it is fixed.

Life is Short....Live it without Regrets

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation
El Paso Mexican Restaurant

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mros
posted Hide Post
quote:
Good to see the top guys seeing the same consistency that I saw from lane to lane....that was a problem last year and hopefully it is fixed

Me and Dan personally set the rollout and both lanes were dead n uts on. We had no issues with the timing system as all the down track cones were replaced also. Bill Turk sent me instructions on how to set it up and they worked to the T, thank you so much Bill for your help.

Posts: 412 | Location: Clinton Pa. | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Wayne Mros:
quote:
Good to see the top guys seeing the same consistency that I saw from lane to lane....that was a problem last year and hopefully it is fixed

Me and Dan personally set the rollout and both lanes were dead n uts on. We had no issues with the timing system as all the down track cones were replaced also. Bill Turk sent me instructions on how to set it up and they worked to the T, thank you so much Bill for your help.

Kudos to you Wayne for reaching out for the help and taking your time to hopefully get an end to this continued problem.

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
EL WAYNO to the RESCUE.....LOL....

Now if you could only fix the madman's problems, that truly would be a miracle.

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Its good to here that someone (almost) in charge, not only stepped up to get help on how to fix/maintain the timimg system. They also took the time to tell the racers that he did so.

Thanks Wayne!

Posts: 212 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CulpK348:
EL WAYNO to the RESCUE.....LOL....

Now if you could only fix the madman's problems, that truly would be a miracle.

You can't fix Fords.

DRR Pro
Picture of 27Keith
posted Hide Post
Thank You El...Wayno.

4 X Track Champion ( 2 & 2 )
2 X Run off Winner

Posts: 2084 | Location: out there | Registered: March 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
The ford problem is being solved even as we speek. A change of the rear axle ratio will settle it down off the line as well as lowering the finish line RPM. The falcon engine made 904 hp at 6500rpm and i've been twisting it much higher in the past. SO THERE ALL YOU WEENIES.

Posts: 411 | Location: Pa | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
wayne is a hard working son of a gun! keep up the good work wayne!

Posts: 25 | Location: TRP | Registered: May 25, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
ELWAYNEO HAS ALOT OF PEOPLE BUFFALOED.

Posts: 411 | Location: Pa | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
George,

When we going to see the Bird of Prayer? El Wayno has been to the track several times in his chevy, where is your piece of bird crap? Not sure if it should be called a Falcon anymore...might try a pigeon or dove.....

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation

DRR Trophy
Picture of Dale Greenawald
posted Hide Post
Thanks El Wayneo for all of your hard work. I hope norm and aj appreciate everything you do for the racetrack. I know all of the racers do. Thanks also to Bill Turk for the help with the timing system. I'll see you guys in a couple of weeks.

ICS RACING ENGINES

Posts: 82 | Location: Burgettstown,Pa. | Registered: March 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of fast frank
posted Hide Post
X`s 2

Posts: 728 | Location: pa. | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TH383
posted Hide Post
X3!!!!!

Posts: 829 | Location: PA | Registered: November 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
The BIRD OF PREY is ready for testing but this driver just doesn't have the pazazz to want race much anymore. I hope i snap out of it but it just might be awhile. Got lots to do at the shop and home so i think i'll lay low . How many rpm's should i drop changing from a 4.56 ratio to a 4'11. i'll still keep a watch on you culp.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
might be all those paint fumes georgie! saw a pic of you spraying waynes car with no respirator...not good. or you might need an anti-depressant to pick you back up. or maybe some excercise and good food. or maybe its just time to let the bird fly away to another owner!!

Posts: 25 | Location: TRP | Registered: May 25, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post