DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Quaker City Motorsports Park
Page 1 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... 245
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quaker City Motorsports Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I would think that to be hog wash. Already talk of some program changes in the quick 16 races and getting ready for the Pittsburgh car show. Just got back from the quake at 8.30. Got the last trailer and TCR car back home. All of the cars are home to roost for the winter and 2015 season.

Posts: 411 | Location: Pa | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ex-FairmontRacer351
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by quartermilemadnessman:
All of the cars are home to roost for the winter and 2015 season.

I have to believe something from the Megateam will be going down the track in 2015. As for the track rumor...heard a good one at the Pumpkin Race........ Hum

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ex-FairmontRacer351:
quote:
Originally posted by quartermilemadnessman:
All of the cars are home to roost for the winter and 2015 season.

I have to believe something from the Megateam will be going down the track in 2015. As for the track rumor...heard a good one at the Pumpkin Race........ Hum

I heard a rumor at the Pumpkin Race that Andy Z would be at the track more this upcoming year. So I went a bought a car that can run Top because if the rumor is true, I plan to duck hunt that mustang knowing that is at least one round win. Rolling

I got wind of a rumor as well....seems that a certain person of high energy and yippiness found a love for the delay box and might or might not be preparing to make a full time effort at the Top Class this upcoming year.

Life is Short....Live it without Regrets

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation
El Paso Mexican Restaurant

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Is this certain person the same one that uses a rope ladder to get into his already compact race car?

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
Not sure about that Shawn, but I have seen him stand on the ground and work on the underside of his car without a car lift.

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
He was to call me this weekend. His wife must have put the phone on the counter out of his reach.

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of mr. yuk
posted Hide Post
WELL-WELL-WELL, if it isn't the dynamic duo themselves. the blue oval army will be revealing it's stealth like attacks soon. you two bone heads need to focus on your own program. the lime-slime is getting prepared for war this winter. I was going to send the "YUKSTER" to garlit's museum for retirement, until certain somebody's have provoked me otherwise. I will be looking for the new big tire blue whale & destroy it. I will say I did have a blast running in top this year with the other car as limited as I did. we will see what next year brings. "POISON POWER ON THE PROWL"

Posts: 189 | Location: niles,ohio | Registered: January 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
It appears your Army is is waiving the white flag. George is discovering that when a Harley leaks oil that you don't have to worry if it's coming apart and Andy only uses his pit spot 2 times a year. Maybe you can convince some of the neighborhood kids to bring their power wheels out to the track to be part of the army this season.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Tell em Yuk!!!. No white flag here Pink!! Even with the "possible Hiatus" of the Megateam, Blue Oval Army will be strong and prevalent! Some updating for the Mustang is in the works this winter. As for that seldom used pit spot last season....the world tour is over..time to come home to The Quake!!..back to the points chase this year. To the big Dufus in Blue Whale #2...you better be ready and bring your A game!!.. you are target #1 and stuff is gonna get serious!!...."POISON POWER ON THE PROWL"

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of mr. yuk
posted Hide Post
this war is official! the blue oval army will never say die. we will seek & destroy. we will be taking the " POISON POWER TOUR" to a track near you. I can only hope the blue whale #2 can hold together. pink & the big dufas have no idea what there up against. welcome to the winter games baby !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 189 | Location: niles,ohio | Registered: January 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mros
posted Hide Post
Party Ice Cream Double Thumbs up

Posts: 412 | Location: Clinton Pa. | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Hard to die when you are already dead! Eyes

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I can't help but notice the blue whale points it's ass in certain direction and a Ford shows up. I know that the dog's **** shovel can hold a Pinto but if that whale keeps ****ting mustangs we may need a snow shovel to clean that up.

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Employee of the Month sponsored by:

DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ex-FairmontRacer351:
....Some updating for the Mustang is in the works this winter. As for that seldom used pit spot last season....the world tour is over.."

Some Updating? Is that code for broken after only being run two or three times? I figured that "world tour" is code for "I am too damn old to wake up in time to go to the race track".

The only tour I see you and the Yukster on is the Barnum and Bailey Circus tour...because you guys are nothing but clowns. I could see it now, the Megaman drives Andy's mustang into the center of the big top...can't drive his own because it is broke...again. Then as he is falling asleep, Andy jumps out and pulls a hamstring and the Yukster jumps out in his green driving suit. All the kids laugh at Andy and wish they could be like the little green kid as he runs around the big top. Only then, do the lions get released and they see the little green morsel and decide to eat it as a snack. Only to find out that it is spoiled and none of them can stand the rotten taste.....

YEP that is the way it would go...I will be looking for you in round one Mr. Mustang. Just don't get nervous when I start saying "Here Kitty, Kitty, Kitty...."

BTW Shawn, Ask the Yukster about the dog at the classic that **** in his pitting area....walk right by my chevy and had a poop next to his FOrd. Funny thing was the dog was part of a family that drove a Chevy...go figure.

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Go figure... Ford blue.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
You 2 Horses Posteriors sure have wild imaginations!!..must be smokin or snortin some good stuff!...guess we'll see who'll be cryin like lil sissy girls next year!!...for now, looks to be a long "keyboard" winter..."POISON POWER RULES"

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mros
posted Hide Post
quote:
You 2 Horses Posteriors sure have wild imaginations!!..must be smokin or snortin some good stuff!...

Laughing

Posts: 412 | Location: Clinton Pa. | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of mr. yuk
posted Hide Post
"CIRCUS" you should talk. hey jimmy seeing that the blue whale is suppose go faster, i can only hope your gonna invest in an onboard fire system being the way your track record is. you know you two are the beavis & butthead of this website. you guys should take your show to dallas & be a great addition to "ASS-MONKEY GARAGE" your both certainly qualified for the job.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
Shawn,

When the owner of the dog came to Yuk's pit spot to clean up after his dog, I had to stop him from throwing the crap away....he accidently picked up the pinto with the shovel instead. I told him "not the green ****, the brown stuff".

Mr. Mustang and his partner pinto boy (kinda sounds like a gay couple, huh?), If you can quit breaking parts, yes Mr. Mega Team Leader that includes you as well I suppose, I would love to see a blue oval contingent at the track competing...LOL...sorry, competing for a win. Between the black pinto blowing up heads, the three Fords of the mega team that in total could not make a full season, Andy Z's mustang, and Billy Marvins constantly broken Mustang...you all have lived up to the reputation of Ford Race Cars....BROKEN AGAIN.

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation