DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Quaker City Motorsports Park
Page 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 245
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quaker City Motorsports Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
Man say what you will but my buddy Andy is way up there in that shark tank of points system.. Now if we can only get Hank to join at the beginning of the year!!!!

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I got my car all welded up and ready to give Andy a run for his money in them buy runs this weekend! I also got a 6 pack of budlight to distract him with if needed! Big Grin

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Goomba
posted Hide Post
Green 1. I am coming sat about 5 and staying over for sunday. look me up. I park down by vinny. Yes going to bring my junk. I think Tom is also coming.

Posts: 353 | Location: Chesterland Ohio | Registered: May 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TH383
posted Hide Post
If i get there by 5:30 on sat do u thing I would get a time run?

Posts: 829 | Location: PA | Registered: November 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Goomba
posted Hide Post
Come on Tom, Throw a # on it and go. You take all the fun out of it with a time run.

Posts: 353 | Location: Chesterland Ohio | Registered: May 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ex-FairmontRacer351
posted Hide Post
Greenie, Please make sure that Bud Light is cold Wink Razz Big Grin Was at Summit the other night buying Monza killer parts....can't wait to see how they work!!
Tom, Last Sat. my 2nd TT was at 5:31 .....
Goomba is gonna be 60 footin like a Top Fueler with those new Mickey T's Eyes Eek Laughing Rolling

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
time runs are over rated.. Wave

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I don't need no stinkin time runs! Gonna run 8.77 first round! Wink
Andy I have been trying for years to kill this car and if I can't then sure as heck ain't no ford going to! Eyes Unless of course we put a ford motor in it. Big Grin
Tom the renegades there this weekend I am sure if you are there by 6 you will get a run.
Also Andy lots of budlight because you will be out early if you plan on messing with the monza! No No

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ex-FairmontRacer351
posted Hide Post
Hey Green,

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of RB72Duster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FairmontRacer351:
Hey Green,

lol Andy. That even looks like you!

Posts: 152 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: October 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TH383
posted Hide Post
Cant wait to come down. Looks like its going to be a great weekend.

Posts: 829 | Location: PA | Registered: November 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Andy you will go blind watching me! I am hard on the eyes! Eyes

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I am coming to get you Andy! Eyes

DRR Sportsman
Picture of TH383
posted Hide Post
Green ssshhhhh.... Andy's probably still sleeping off friday night. Sleep

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Goomba
posted Hide Post
CONGRATULATIONS, Andrew!! On your back to back Quaker City Jr Superpro championships. We're all proud of you. Vinnie, looks like you're going to keep your job for another year. You've got on heck of a good kid there. bow bow

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Nice meeting you Goomba and thought maybe you would bring me some bye run luck but is was not to be.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Goomba
posted Hide Post
Nice meeting you. Wave Sorry had to give my luck to Tom soooo we could stay up till 3AM. Rolling

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Goomba:
Nice meeting you. Wave Sorry had to give my luck to Tom soooo we could stay up till 3AM. Rolling

I would have given him $30 and gone to bed.

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of bracketgto
posted Hide Post
WOW did Tom get a bye run ???? NO WAY

Posts: 395 | Location: ohio | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TH383
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Goomba:
CONGRATULATIONS, Andrew!! On your back to back Quaker City Jr Superpro championships. We're all proud of you. Vinnie, looks like you're going to keep your job for another year. You've got on heck of a good kid there. bow bow

x1000000000 Vinny and Andrew are first class all the way. Thanks for always taking care of us when we come down there!