DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I don't think there is map anywhere, at least that I'm aware of. If you're looking to rent a spot, your best bet is to email Greg Miller.

I took a look at the online application, and those dates are definitely 2014.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Mike Carr
posted Hide Post
Looking forward to our third Tri-State Stock/Super Stock Association race of the year, and first of three races this year at PRP !

Mike Carr
Tri-State Stock/Stock Association President
Retired Stock/bracket racer
Facebook/Twitter: buffdaddy1302

Posts: 59 | Location: Enon Valley PA | Registered: September 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of wvdragracer
posted Hide Post
I would like to see a map of pit parking /reserved spots also. Not racing there every weekend, I usually end up out on the back 40 ...... because I do not want to be in a paid spot. I would like to park a lot closer. If I knew what was available before hand it sure would be handy.

Posts: 19 | Location: Mannington WV | Registered: October 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Underdog99
posted Hide Post
Yeah it would be. That and mark off the swamp I pulled into there on the right side pits last time I was there. No pit sign should have been my clue. lol

Posts: 72 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: October 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Does any track post a pit map on what isn't reserved? I've only gone once to another track's points day, and that was 10 years ago.

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Chuck Quaker had a map last year that if you ask when you pulled into the gate they would give you a copy.

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Yes quaker did.

Posts: 1441 | Location: St Marys | Registered: January 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of Underdog99
posted Hide Post
Isn't on the website this year but they still have it at the gate if you ask.

Posts: 72 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: October 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I'm bummed I'm going to miss this Friday's Nostalgia Stock/Super Stock combo that will run as part of test and tune. There were some cool rides in last month's class.

Nostalgia Stock/Super Stock flyer

Hard to believe it's been 6 years since we lost Nikki and Mark. The memorial race is this Saturday, and it's always a great time creating new memories, while remembering our dear friends.

Nikki & Mark Memorial race flyer

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of 1355PRO
posted Hide Post
Still have a motorhome for sale. 84' Winnie 24ft class A w/454 $2300 folks ...thats pretty cheap.

Eric Macchiaroli
S/R1355 80 Arrow

Posts: 473 | Location: Glenshaw PA | Registered: February 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Rick Clay
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckT:

Got the TA all cleaned up and loaded in the trailer...the dragster may be down but I never miss this race. You wanna meet in the final again this year Chuck? :-)

Posts: 11 | Location: Dry Tavern, PA | Registered: June 01, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
That works for me, Rick! Big Grin

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Get back in that dragster soon, Mr. 000 on his first hit in the TA in a season and a half! Big Grin

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Hello PRP racers, wanted to make it out this past weekend for the Memorial Race but darn forecast scared me away. Friend told me there was a wreck, everyone alright?

Posts: 67 | Location: around and about | Registered: November 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
I'm pretty sure the driver was okay. His car lost a rear wheel at 100 ft and it went into the gaurd rail. The car was tore up some, but I think it was mostly body panels.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Thank you for reply Tony, always tuff to hear of a racer damaging their car. Glad he/she is okay.

Posts: 67 | Location: around and about | Registered: November 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
Ed,

I sent you a PM.

Life is Short....Live it without Regrets

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation
El Paso Mexican Restaurant

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of camhead
posted Hide Post
I seen on the flyer for the Pro Am July 10-12 that they are having a bracket race on Saturday. Does anyone know if this is open to everybody? I figured it might be due to it saying "IHRA cars can run their setups". It doesn't list a time for it on the schedule for Saturday.

Posts: 9 | Location: Pa | Registered: May 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Hello prp nation.. Have a question for you guys and girls.. How many people would like to run index races say once a month. 6.00/ 7.00/ and 8.00 (1/8 mile). Thanks in advance for any response