DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1355PRO:
Try driving to Richmond in rush hour traffic

Dude, you'd have a problem getting from 1st avenue to 2nd avenue

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
When is the practice tree race? I had planned to go last year and want to be sure not to miss it this year.

Life is Short....Live it without Regrets

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation
El Paso Mexican Restaurant

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I am looking for some used BBC parts.....need an internal balance damper, electric water pump, starter, flywheel, msd distributor. If you have anything let me know as I am switching m,y dragster from mopar to BBC during the off season. I also need a mandrel to drive a vacuum pump.

bob spelic

Posts: 10 | Location: Pittsburgh, Pa | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Jim, we're taking this year off from doing our practice tree race.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of doorman
posted Hide Post
i have a distributor and maybe a few other things 724-840-9795
quote:
Originally posted by Bob Spelic:
I am looking for some used BBC parts.....need an internal balance damper, electric water pump, starter, flywheel, msd distributor. If you have anything let me know as I am switching m,y dragster from mopar to BBC during the off season. I also need a mandrel to drive a vacuum pump.

bob spelic

Posts: 191 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I got a CSR waterpump but I got to finish rewinding the motor for it first. The unit is only a year old but swapped the motor off of it to a different one for a racer and rebuilding a motor for this one.

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Ed Galanda
posted Hide Post
Is there a diagram of the pit parking anywhere? Got renewal in mail but I'm pretty sure where I was at is not same as number on enclosed form.

Posts: 237 | Location: Wexford, PA | Registered: February 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of doorman
posted Hide Post
also have a mini starter
quote:
Originally posted by doorman:
i have a distributor and maybe a few other things 724-840-9795
quote:
Originally posted by Bob Spelic:

bob spelic

Posts: 191 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Doorman I heard you had a mini alright! Eyes

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Pittsburgh Raceway Park is the proud sponsor of the Drag City USA display at the 54th Annual World of Wheels car show, January 23rd-25th, at the David L. Lawrence Convention Center in downtown Pittsburgh. There will be a great mix of hot rods, musclecars, customs, trucks, and bikes, plus celebrity appearances, and a variety of activities and demonstrations all weekend. We will have our booth and a display of current racers and their rides, plus the legendary PID display of great nostalgia drag cars will be right beside us, and one of our track sponsors, GIS Automotive, will also display some of their great builds and sweet rides. So stop on by, ask us any questions you may have about drag racing at PRP, test your reaction times on the practice christmas tree, and pick up the 2015 schedule in the free calendar! Click the link for show times, details, and more information:
http://autorama.com/attend/pittsburgh/

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
Anyone looking for a good Footbrake, small tired, high 10 second race car, check this add out....

http://www.racingjunk.com/Comp...rag-Car-G-Body-.html

Its been a really good race car for the past 16 years, but I have a new one and this one has to go.

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Some cool cars down the car show, these are pics from yesterday's first day of moving in:

2015 WoW

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Thoughts and prayers going out to the Romeo family. Amy lost her mom (Mark and Kevin's grandma) on Sunday.

Florence E. Fleming, 86, of Snyder Avenue, passed away early Sunday, Jan. 18, 2015, at her home.

She was born Aug. 14, 1928, in Clearfield County, a daughter of the late Fred L. “Roy” and Leah (Hughes) Ammerman. On Jan. 26, 1946, she married C. Melvin “Bill” Fleming who preceded her in death in 1998.

Florence attended McClure High School.

She had been employed at Beaver Shoe Co., Beaver Springs and was a homemaker throughout her life.

Florence was a member of Bannerville Church of the Brethren.

Surviving are two daughters and sons-in-law, Carol E. and John Fultz, of Beaver Springs and Amy F. and Frank Romeo, of New Alexandria; three sons and daughters-in-law, Melvin L. and Harriet Fleming, of Hanover, Michael A. and Diane Fleming, of McClure, and Dennis K. and Martha Fleming, of Luray, Va.; grandchildren, Douglas Fleming of Virginia, Daniel Fleming and wife, Gayle, of Florida, Debbie Elkins and husband, Mark, of Virginia, Lori Bornman and husband, Mark, of Enola, Gwen Davis and husband, Robert, of Beavertown, John Fultz Jr. and wife, Deb, of McClure, Shannon Fleming, of Kutztown, Megan Boyd and husband, Brian, of Quarryville, Mark Romeo and wife, Beth, of New Salem, Kevin Romeo and wife, Justine, of New Alexandria, Bryan Fleming and partner, Mike, of Colorado, and Katie Fleming, of Virginia; and 17 great-grandchildren.

She was preceded in death by one son, Thomas Fleming; two brothers, Basil and Deryl Ammerman; and one sister; Betty Romig.

Friends and family will be received from 6 to 8 p.m. Friday at the Pheasant Funeral Home, 316 W. Market St., Beavertown where the funeral will be conducted at 11 a.m. Saturday.

Burial will follow in the Bannerville Church of the Brethren Cemetery.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of fast frank
posted Hide Post
Thoughts and Prayers out to the Romeo family Praying

Posts: 728 | Location: pa. | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of fast frank
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckT:
Some cool cars down the car show, these are pics from yesterday's first day of moving in:

2015 WoW

Thanks for pics, anybody giving out coupons for WOW show?

Posts: 728 | Location: pa. | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Looking at the site, I don't see anyone offering coupons.

http://autorama.com/attend/pittsburgh/

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Are the Summit books with the discount stickers out for grabs again this year?

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I didn't see them as of last night, but will post up if they are out for the show today.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of 1355PRO
posted Hide Post
If anyone is looking for a cheap motorhome my 84 23ft Winnie class A is for sale. Powered by a 454 I towed my 18ft box with no issues. It has towed a 26ft in the past. Looking for $2800 obo.

Eric Macchiaroli
S/R1355 80 Arrow

Posts: 473 | Location: Glenshaw PA | Registered: February 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
Hey, Good seeing you guys at the WOW....nice presentation. Hope to see you all a couple times this year.

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation