DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Is PRP sending their whole bracket finals team to Scotty's school in hope of bringing back the winners trophy? Big Grin

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by green1:
Is PRP sending their whole bracket finals team to Scotty's school in hope of bringing back the winners trophy? Big Grin

How many Bracket Finals has Quaker won in the last 5 years? Just curious...

Jones Transmission Pumps
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Mark they won the only one that I attended! Big Grin It must be me. Wink

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
Well, there ya go...lol.

Jones Transmission Pumps

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Jim Boburka is qualified #47 (of 128) in Stock at the Big Go, with a 9.34 in the COPO Camaro, .951 under the BB/SA index.

This will be a good pair to watch!

CC/SA D Connolly 335X 52
F/SA D Fletcher 1781 116

Fletcher didn't qualify in Super Stock. Neither did Michael Volkman, who was #129, missing by .008

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Boburka goes red first round, bails out of pass.

Volkman gets in on the last session, up to #102.

Connelly drops a .016 package on Fletcher, who is .053 and under.

I gotta go to the Big Go someday....

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Ed Galanda
posted Hide Post
Saw video on the Bullet of the car Connelly was driving. Testing that thing was leaving fn hard, wheels up.

Gonna be some tear downs this weekend with the new Camaros.

Posts: 237 | Location: Wexford, PA | Registered: February 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
I dont think they went far enough under to get torn down. And I think they know that these engines haven't even been opened up yet, although that is coming I am sure.

Jones Transmission Pumps

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Aren't the indices based on what the manufacturer states the HP is? The N/A COPO Camaro's are rated at 425 hp.

7.0L non emissions legal factory race motor is rated at 425....street legal, pump gas Corvette with a warranty is rated at 505hp... hmmm 425hp to run 9.30's at over 140mph in a 3200lb car. Gotta love those factory ratings...

I've seen Boburka's car run when he first brought it out, and I saw the car Connely is driving make its maiden voyages down the track in Rockingham last weekend. Connely had the wheels up hard for about 100 ft or so coming off the line (after they figured out how to let it turn the tires in the water box Car, I assume it was a launch control or traction control issue). He went two 9.45's back to back, and then a 9.38 on what I believe was the 5th or 6th pass.

Posts: 85 | Location: Johnstown, PA | Registered: June 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
I lost first round at the YB Nationals. -007.

Man, are those small tire guys out of their minds.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tony Fagnilli:
I lost first round at the YB Nationals. -007.

Man, are those small tire guys out of their minds.

And your not ???

Posts: 178 | Location: Export | Registered: July 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
x2 what he said.

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Yes, but I'm out of my mind in a completly different kind of way

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
In my best Steve Sciullo voice:
A racer in need is a racer indeed...
Dave Norris is looking desperately for a 9" Pro Gear Set 35 spline pinion 3.50 or 3.60 ratio or he can't race.

They stopped production in March and all the suppliers are sold out.

Please ask around if anyone has a spare set lying around PM me and post that you did. I will get back to you ASAP. Dave wants to race 1/4 mile at MIR and the Shakedown in the Pro Mod class

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
PRP has canceled the Silver Mine $10K's this weekend.

Silver Mine 10's cancelled Unfortunately due to several factors including the continuation of the NHRA Indy race, along with the threat of rain, we have decided to cancel the Silver MIne 10's race that was scheduled for September 7, 8, 9.

There is a possibility that this race will be rescheduled. we will keep you updated.

Obviously, vehicles and trailers do not need to be moved.

On the positive side, there will be a Test N Tune with a Gamblers race this Saturday Sept 8. Gates open at 9am, TNT & time trials start at 11am.

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
crying Humi wonder who this would effect the most?

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
WOW! Glad I hadn't taken the day off from work yet.

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
whats going on in bowling green ky this weekend??? Hum Hum

Photobucket

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by prest911:

Not a big buck race.

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by prest911:

Perhaps you should check out their website and see. Maybe that would be a MINUTE PLUS well used.