DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of Red or Dead MOPAR
posted Hide Post
this should be sweet! YAA i see OBBy joined up the No box! Hope the duster is happy this weekend!

Nick Bowman
2x Pittsburgh Raceway Park Modified Points Champion
1970 Plymouth Duster
"Footbrake/No Box"

Posts: 142 | Location: Export,PA | Registered: January 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Looks to be an awful lot of Millerstown Pic A Part cars in these shootouts.... Cool

Box:
1. Steve Hughes
2. Steve Hughes
3. Steve Hughes
4. Bill Prest Jr.
5. Scott Campbell
6. Beth Boyd
7. Rob Berschneider
8. Bill Prest Sr.
9. Jake Meinert
10. Mike Fiore
11. Bob Brehm
12. Kevin Romeo
13. Rob Berschneider
14. Jeff McDade

No Box:
1. AJ Casper
2. Mike Balaska
3. Brian Cireddu
4. AJ Casini
5. Scott Campbell
6. Jeff Stewart
7. Matt Cadamore
8. Bob Deniker
9. Russ Benish
10. Rick Baehr
11. Markie Brewer
12. Chuck Turocy
13. Mark Romeo
14. Rich Penn
15. Tim Bowman
16. Nick Bowman
17. Shawn Booher
18. Jerry Temple
19. Matt Obertanec

Posts: 114 | Location: Saltsburg, PA | Registered: September 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Looking like a good weekend for the track. Is there any place to park a 33' motorhome and enjoy the weekend?

Posts: 27 | Location: Muncie, IN | Registered: September 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
There is plenty of room for you MH. I will have my 31' with 28' trailer parked all weekend on the tower side by the finish line. Plenty of nice grassy, open, big spots down by the finish line.

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of JordanPR22
posted Hide Post
From the Track website:

LAST DAY TO PREREGISTER FOR MEMORIAL SHOOTOUTS!

Don't forget that TODAY 5/25/10 is the last day to preregister for the Memorial Bash Box & No Box Shootouts. The deadline is Midnight tonight. No entries will be accepted after the deadline! If the field is less than 32 cars, the first 16 entries will be accepted, and we will run an alternate payout for a 16 car shootout. If you would like to register for either shootout, please contact josh@pittsburghracewaypark.com so that you can be added to the list. You must either call the track with credit card info, or mail a check postmarked with today's date, or stop in at the office with your payment today. No entries will be accepted after midnight, tonight!

Also, the shootouts are the only races this weekend which require preregistration. If you are running regular box or no box, or junior dragsters for the weekend, you can simply show up and pay at the gate as you normally would for any other day.

Fill up these races guys! Box you still have 2 entries available before the cut so be sure to sign up and be guaranteed a spot!

Jordan Haase
PR22
MiROCK # 2253

2009 Honda CBR 600RR
1982 Kawasaki GPz 550
team HARD racing - 1320 Psychos

Brock's Performance - GMS Racing Engines - Z&M Cycles - M&M Leather - JW Kustomz

FOREVER 53

Posts: 165 | Location: Irwin, PA | Registered: January 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AJ Casini:
There is plenty of room for you MH. I will have my 31' with 28' trailer parked all weekend on the tower side by the finish line. Plenty of nice grassy, open, big spots down by the finish line.

We wanted to get the MH out and go camping but we should have made reservations weeks ago.
So Looking like we will camp at the track.
Me and the Kid will enjoy that while Moma can read a book and not be bothered by the kid.
Hope to see you there.

Posts: 27 | Location: Muncie, IN | Registered: September 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Look forward to seeing you there. You bringing the car out as well?

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
No, car is in many pcs, should probably stay home and work toward putting it together. But sometimes the best motivation is to get to the track and see what you are missing in person.
I do have the motor back together and sitting next to the chasis, so it is not that far off.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Box:
1. Steve Hughes
2. Steve Hughes
3. Steve Hughes
4. Bill Prest Jr.
5. Scott Campbell
6. Beth Boyd
7. Rob Berschneider
8. Bill Prest Sr.
9. Jake Meinert
10. Mike Fiore
11. Bob Brehm
12. Kevin Romeo
13. Rob Berschneider
14. Jeff McDade

No Box:
1. AJ Casper
2. Mike Balaska
3. Brian Cireddu
4. AJ Casini
5. Scott Campbell
6. Jeff Stewart
7. Matt Cadamore
8. Bob Deniker
9. Russ Benish
10. Rick Baehr
11. Markie Brewer
12. Chuck Turocy
13. Mark Romeo
14. Rich Penn
15. Tim Bowman
16. Nick Bowman
17. Shawn Booher
18. Jerry Temple
19. Matt Obertanec
20. Chad Coughanour

Posts: 114 | Location: Saltsburg, PA | Registered: September 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oldsdigger:
No, car is in many pcs, should probably stay home and work toward putting it together. But sometimes the best motivation is to get to the track and see what you are missing in person.
I do have the motor back together and sitting next to the chasis, so it is not that far off.

I agree. Sometimes you just need some time away from it to get it together quicker. Stop over and say hello.

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
John, you won't have any problem finding a place to park the motorhome. Where you park depends on how much you'll be able to see from it though. Have you been over lately, are you familiar with the track layout?

You know what car to look for. Chances are in the evening after the racing you'll find me down with AJ, having a refreshing beverage. I am staying over at the track at least Sat & Sun nights, probably Fri as well. Set the engine between the rails, roll it in the trailer, throw all the parts in too, and we'll thrash after racing is over, have you running in time for Sunday's 5k! Big Grin

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Chuck, I have not been the PRP in a while and I had only been there once or twice to watch before. So I really don't know the layout, I don't have to watch from the MH, just want a place to park it.
"Set the engine between the rails" Yeh right!!
I have a new fuel system to work on, need to rewire the thing (I don't know a thing about wiring, hope to get my brother down from MI to help) Thanks for the offer but I think I will watch this one.
I will look you guy's up.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Down on the right side grass would be a good place to park, just make sure it's not swampy if we do get any wet stuff this week. There's a tree line you'll see once you get past half track, good spot for evening shade.

We could get it all set so all it needs is wiring! Big Grin

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
are these purses guaranteed???for some reason im getting emails and phone calls about this race..thanks..and if its not a guaranteed purse whats the min car count we got to have to get full payout?thanks Hum

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of 1355PRO
posted Hide Post
I'll be there!!....My buddy with the roadster is coming down from NY too. Guys...I'm bringing my dog since Heather is going up to Canada this weekend...where would you recommend parking for the least noise and sun?....I'm thinking by the woods on the tower side.

Eric Macchiaroli
S/R1355 80 Arrow

Posts: 473 | Location: Glenshaw PA | Registered: February 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Josh. can you check the mod. points for bx18 it is not correct

Posts: 26 | Location: blairsville,Pa | Registered: January 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
eric...id park by the trees on the tower side...grass and shade for the dog!

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Box:
1. Steve Hughes
2. Steve Hughes
3. Steve Hughes
4. Bill Prest Jr.
5. Scott Campbell
6. Beth Boyd
7. Rob Berschneider
8. Bill Prest Sr.
9. Jake Meinert
10. Mike Fiore
11. Bob Brehm
12. Kevin Romeo
13. Rob Berschneider
14. Jeff McDade
15. Randy Harris

No Box:
1. AJ Casper
2. Mike Balaska
3. Brian Cireddu
4. AJ Casini
5. Scott Campbell
6. Jeff Stewart
7. Matt Cadamore
8. Bob Deniker
9. Russ Benish
10. Rick Baehr
11. Markie Brewer
12. Chuck Turocy
13. Mark Romeo
14. Rich Penn
15. Tim Bowman
16. Nick Bowman
17. Shawn Booher
18. Jerry Temple
19. Matt Obertanec
20. Chad Coughanour

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Josh Wirt,

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Ron,

I'll check on those points on Thursday when I'm up in the tower again for TNT. Don't really have access to the info unless I'm up there. Is there too many points or not enough?

DRR Trophy
Picture of Red or Dead MOPAR
posted Hide Post
there is an MX/QUAD/PITBIKE(mini) track also on the facility, if u have any bikes or quads... open for practice on thursday sat. and sunday i believe

Nick Bowman
2x Pittsburgh Raceway Park Modified Points Champion
1970 Plymouth Duster
"Footbrake/No Box"

Posts: 142 | Location: Export,PA | Registered: January 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post