DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
That's a valid point, too, Turk. Yes, it is cheaper by the day if you pay for the whole weekend, but you can still race for a lot of money per day by picking just one or two days.

Posts: 114 | Location: Saltsburg, PA | Registered: September 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Ed Galanda
posted Hide Post
Chuck I will be there sat/sun. Have to finish resetting rear suspension, weld both lower torque boxes I cracked.

Posts: 237 | Location: Wexford, PA | Registered: February 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Josh Wirt:
I'm not trying to say $250 isn't a lot of money, because it is. It's just not a lot of money for what you're being offered in return, which sounds like what you're getting at.

Dead on with a zero. My plan is to race one day, if I take home $$ I race the next day. First I need to put my car back together.

Good luck to all this weekend.

Tom Nist
NX62

Posts: 128 | Location: Delmont, PA | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by prest911:
i was looking at the shootout list.for box am i correct are all the entrys local guys and girls???bp is wondering why done of the travelers entered???

Bill,

Probably Bristol and/or Kil-Kare or just staying local I guess.

Guys and gals, both Jeff and I will be at the event Sunday and Monday and we will be taking pre-entries and shootout deposits for the Bottom Bulb Extravaganza. Look us up one of those two days and we can get you locked and loaded for the event in August.

Posts: 776 | Location: In a winners circle near you. | Registered: November 01, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Josh Wirt:
That's a valid point, too, Turk. Yes, it is cheaper by the day if you pay for the whole weekend, but you can still race for a lot of money per day by picking just one or two days.

Josh, that was Bill Truby, Turk goes by....Turk...lol.

Jones Transmission Pumps
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
My bad. Thanks, Mark. LOL. Either way, it was a good point.

Posts: 114 | Location: Saltsburg, PA | Registered: September 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Josh, I can see where you'd get the 2 of them confused, they're both about the same height.

Posts: 474 | Location: Trinity, Florida | Registered: June 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
LOL. I don't know about that. The sad part is, I knew Bill Turk's name on here was "Turk" and I still thought Bill T was him. Guess I just got caught up in the moment and posted without thinking. What's that rule again? Don't speak until you think... or in this case, type.

DRR Trophy
Picture of JordanPR22
posted Hide Post
Couldn't agree more, if you can not afford to race all the days just race some of them... For me it is a little to much money at this time of the year mainly because I just dumped a bunch of money into my new bike to get it done so I will race the days that I can afford (and the days my wife lets me lol) and probably just come and watch the other days. The $250 is a great entry for the amount of money that is at stake but like has been said before not all can afford it. All I know is that I will be supporting Greg in everything that he does because he has the racer in mind in every decision. In order for his ideas and solutions to the problems to be heard and acted upon these things like the Memorial Bash need to flourish when available... if not it will be canned and no one wants that. Looking forward to a great weekend with great weather and even more fun with friends!

Also while I am on, anyone with a motorcycle of any kind try to come out on Tuesday and support our new 2 Wheel Tuesday program. We need to get bikes to the track for this. If you have ever contemplated running your bike, no matter what it is, bring it out and give it a shot. I am sure you will not regret it!

Jordan Haase
PR22
MiROCK # 2253

2009 Honda CBR 600RR
1982 Kawasaki GPz 550
team HARD racing - 1320 Psychos

Brock's Performance - GMS Racing Engines - Z&M Cycles - M&M Leather - JW Kustomz

FOREVER 53

Posts: 165 | Location: Irwin, PA | Registered: January 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Josh, you're allowed 1 mistake per decade and that was yours. You have 7 months now to be mistake free.

Posts: 474 | Location: Trinity, Florida | Registered: June 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
My cat's breath smells like cat food.

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post

Posts: 90 | Location: Johnstown | Registered: November 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of JordanPR22
posted Hide Post
Does anyone know of a place or someone that can bang out a small machining job? I need to get a small aluminum bracket made for my bike. Small as in about 8" long 2" wide and 1/8" think l shaped with 3 holes drilled and rounded edges. Thanks in advance! Wish this bike was done for these nice days!

Jordan Haase
PR22
MiROCK # 2253

2009 Honda CBR 600RR
1982 Kawasaki GPz 550

Brock's Performance - GMS Racing Engines - Z&M Cycles - M&M Leather - JW Kustomz

FOREVER 53

Posts: 165 | Location: Irwin, PA | Registered: January 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Andamo:
Josh, you're allowed 1 mistake per decade and that was yours. You have 7 months now to be mistake free.

Only one? Aww man, I might be in trouble.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Jordan, did you try Gregg Dahl? If he can't do it, maybe that shop behind GMS can do it, if it's still there? 724-438-0738 for GMS

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of JordanPR22
posted Hide Post
You know Chuck I did not even think about him and now that you say that, he told me last time I saw him at the track if I needed anything made to get a hold of him. I will have to check with him. Thanks. Any other suggestions are appreciated.

Jordan Haase
PR22
MiROCK # 2253

2009 Honda CBR 600RR
1982 Kawasaki GPz 550

FOREVER 53

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
Hey Jordan, I live in Uniontown, so if you ever need anything dropped off or picked up from GMS let me know.

Jones Transmission Pumps

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Turk
posted Hide Post
Bill Truby could you please change/update your profile name as people are confusing your postings with mine as your profile name says Bill T!!!! See the posting below.. My profile goes by Turk on here but when they see Bill T in the profile or postings they think its me also. Wow you could me in alot of trouble on here..

Thanks..

bill t
DRR Trophy
Posted May 27, 2010 11:31 AM Hide Post
Guys nobody says you have to race all 4 days. If 250 is too much. Pick what you can afford, its still good money to race for. Bill T

Posts: 177 | Location: New Stanton | Registered: January 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I'm stupid

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
i was thinking "maybe" just maybe..track should have tried to fill program instead of the alt..better for every1 if race is full..aint it??

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post