DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Trailer build photos
Page 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 56
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trailer build photos
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of XPS fan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:

Here I am starving wondering if the concession stands are open yet........and you gotta do that ! Frown

NHRA Pro Stock..........now on a no CARB diet.

Posts: 2764 | Location: ohio | Registered: February 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I'm Back and I survived, TORQIN's prayers were not answered. NahNahTounge

Nick fixed me up with his signature lollipop pork chops, creamed spinach and a nice bottle of Malbec. clapping

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Lenny5160
posted Hide Post
quote:
Nick fixed me up with his signature lollipop pork chops, creamed spinach and a nice bottle of Malbec.

Lots of talk about cigars and wine for a guy who doesn't smoke or drink.

Tony Leonard

Posts: 3153 | Location: Inver Grove Heights, MN | Registered: March 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
Agreed, must be a liar...

HMMMM

Posts: 1751 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I don't smoke but do on occasion indulge in an adult beverage.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Ed, when you going back the water pump post and tell me how I'm wrong or were you just running your mouth?

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12279 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
this thread is about just another white trailer and Maine registration. Full Moon

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Didn't think you would answer. Running your bs mouth likes always but when it comes to a answer you run away from the question

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12279 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Goodyear's new American made USA Endurance trailer tire, 235/80R16

66,000+ views, on our way to 67,000 about "just another white trailer" Big Grin

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Reposting some of the photos from the day I picked it up, that were blocked by photobucket...

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
nice trailer, but those wheels are ugly. maybe later on you can get some nice ones for it.
quote:

Posts: 35 | Location: new jersey | Registered: January 08, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
when you give me $2,000 for Alcoa wheels I'll change them. Spitting

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Are those made in china? I'm kind of surprised at you skimping on something as important as wheels. Don't feel bad though,lots of us have to make do with what we have until we can do better. Smile
quote:

Posts: 35 | Location: new jersey | Registered: January 08, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
no, I didn't and I don't.

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by k107:
Are those made in china? I'm kind of surprised at you skimping on something as important as wheels. Don't feel bad though,lots of us have to make do with what we have until we can do better. Smile
quote:

You would think that someone who claims to pay more in taxes than some people earned on here could afford those "Alcoa wheels" that come on a Goldrush........jus saying Razz

Posts: 2962 | Location: Boon Docks, FL | Registered: March 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I do and I can! Spitting

fyi, they come on T&E trailers too which are better than Goldrush. NahNahTounge

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Trailer know it all to

L8R, Mike

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Those wheels make that trailer look like a Haulmark. Wink
quote:

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
I do and I can! Spitting

fyi, they come on T&E trailers too which are better than Goldrush. NahNahTounge

You know what Tim McAmis would do with them wheels......

"if you guys are so broke dyck you can't buy USA made parts you need to stay the fuc at home that's the bottomline" ----Tim McAmis

Razz

Posts: 2962 | Location: Boon Docks, FL | Registered: March 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
of course I know what my good friend Tim McAmis would do being that he picked the wheels. Laughing very hard