DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    BBC Solid Roller Cam?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

BBC Solid Roller Cam?
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I wouldn’t let you touch my lawn mowed much less any part of my race cars.

quote:
Originally posted by B KING:
I'm not claiming nor pretending to know how to fix the issue.

Of course you don’t know how to fix the issue and neither does retard!

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
The retards are those riding the POS around the pits with no park for 7 months now, without the experience to fix it, on several attempts.

Hopefully NHRA doesn't check it and throw you retards out.

It sounds dangerous for any innocent passerby in the pits.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Wrong again retard it first happened 3 months ago, a fix was attempted and the trans and that trans was reinstalled in late July. Further, nor is it an issue every time it’s in park but again, you think you know yet keep striking out. NahNahTounge

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
NHRA has a rule, every car must be in park anytime it is started.

So you retards have been racing illegal going on 7 months now?

WOW!

NHRA is serious about that rule, this ain't the place to brag about racing illegally at National events like Indy a month ago.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
With all your money, it seems like you could find someone with the experience to pay, to fix that for you. Confused

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
It will be fixed in the off season when it gets freshened.

Ain’t bragging and my car was in park every time it was started, neutral safety switch works too. NahNahTounge

That said the fact is you haven’t got a clue as to how to fix this issue, you’d first have to know what the issue is and continue to strike out with everyone of your guesses and assumptions which is no surprise being that you are a clueless retard!

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
There is no competition between you and I, you're a guy who can't fix park on his own powerglide transmission.

A parking prawl in a glide requires either luck or a skill set that 2 very capable race transmissions builders must lack because it still isn’t fixed but of course you could fix it.

I'm going by what you say.

A minute ago your park wasn't fixed.

Now that it's been pointed out you've been racing NHRA national events illegally, it's fixed??

Which is it? Should we be expected to believe you now? Confused

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Wrong again, retardant but keep guessing.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I just hope you retards don't hurt anyone with the POS.

Maybe you should start with a more basic car, master working on it, then move up.

Gain some experience first.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
The only time we’re going to hurt anyone is when we tell them no split! Laughing Hard Falling of chair laughing

https://imgur.com/a/dJcdJqV?s=....com/a/dJcdJqV?s=sms

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 1320racer,

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Just carry around a couple 4x4 piece's of wood, a couple feet long to chock the car in the staging lanes.

Who needs park when you have a wheel chocks handy? Confused

Tell that to the NHRA officials, I'm sure they'll be good with that explanation.

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
The Forum Fool & his builders are clueless, time to shyt can them & get somebody who can fix it. Wink

Loser Boy is still

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2505 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by B KING:
The Forum Fool & his builders are clueless, time to shyt can them & get somebody who can fix it. Wink

Loser Boy is still

Retards transmission has had an intermittent skipping park since it was new.

Know nothing, do nothing Ed has now made his transmission sponsor look bad by not being experienced enough to fix it himself, before everyone and their brother hears about it in the possession of another transmission builder, for repairs.

This is the problem sponsoring the inexperienced, they don't have the experienced wrench nor savvy to cover your back, on even a small glitch in the build, such as this.

Learn from retard.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Wrong again retard we be representing and selling product

DRR Pro
Picture of Alaskaracer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
NHRA has a rule, every car must be in park anytime it is started.

Gotta call you out on this Mikey, no such rule exists. Just read through the latest updated NHRA rule book. When it comes to auto trans, they must have a functioning neutral safety switch, which will allow starting in neutral or park only, but nothing that a vehicle must be started in park. I know this as a fact as well because I start my car in neutral while waiting my turn at the burnout box, as do many others. Might want to read a bit before making a statement about something.....

Mark Goulette
Owner/Driver of the Livin' The Dream Racing dragster
www.livinthedreamracing.com
"Speed kills but it's better than going slow!"
Authorized Amsoil Retailer

Posts: 1465 | Location: Back home in Alaska! | Registered: February 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Alaskaracer
posted Hide Post
Furthermore, it also only states that during warm ups, a driver must be seated in the car or the driveline must be removed....

NOTHING about having to start the car in park........

Mark Goulette
Owner/Driver of the Livin' The Dream Racing dragster
www.livinthedreamracing.com
"Speed kills but it's better than going slow!"
Authorized Amsoil Retailer

Posts: 1465 | Location: Back home in Alaska! | Registered: February 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Coloradoracer:
Furthermore, it also only states that during warm ups, a driver must be seated in the car or the driveline must be removed....

NOTHING about having to start the car in park........

There's two ways to remove the driveline with a powerglide transmission.

Mechanically- Physically remove the drive train.

Hydraulically - A functioning park.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Hypothetically... if you start a car with a powerglide in neutral, rev it and it lunges forward and bumps a guy onto the ground in front of another car passing by, killing the guy on the ground.

When it goes to court or is investigated, they'll refer to this line in the rulebook - *remove the driveline*.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Same goes for a dragster piercing the heel of the guy who falls on the ground in front of the car passing by, killing or maiming the guy on the ground.... hypothetically.

Eventually the subsequent investigation will come down to whether or not the driveline was removed from the equation, according to the rulebook.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
If you don't have a properly functioning park.

You're to blame.