DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Adding 2nd battery.......
Page 1 ... 9 10 11 12
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Adding 2nd battery.......
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Thanks Brian, little man continues to get confused with age

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12287 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Says a p u s s y that hides behind a screen name

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TORQIN:
If you meet Ed you will realize he is not the azz he appears to be on here.

TORQIN summed it up pretty well!

Seeing you like to refer to "p u s s y that hides behind a screen name" on different occasions. Wink

I like it; you're calling yourself a "p u s s y"! You're an azz on here & hide behind your screen name in person. Example, you routinely call 183N a "p u s s y", but when you see him in person you don't call him "p u s s y". So, you must be a "p u s s y" also. Wink

2BKING Running in the 5's & Mike English has the proof! Big Grin

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2549 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Brian, absolutely have the proof but Little Man will just get all worked up and tell you that you don’t know shyt but who cares, watching get triggered is worth it

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12287 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike English:
Brian, absolutely have the proof but Little Man will just get all worked up and tell you that you don’t know shyt but who cares, watching get triggered is worth it

quote:
Originally posted by B KING:
I had mentioned in this thread or another I wanted two race tunes on the car. The 1st one being around a 9.30-9.40 tune. Well, most of our runs have been 1/8th mile & one race was 1/4 mile; I had to slow the car to 10.00 for an unknown diaper rule on the 1/4 mile race. Anyway, I found a 5.95 tune that I wanted to race with. It's a little slow for our 1st goal, but worked really good for the class we were running. The 60's were right around 1.35 on a cold track. The plan is to add a little more timing, lean the WOT AFR a little & fatten up the fuel on the 2-step. This should give us a tenth or two.

Mike,

Like I've stated above, I wanted two race tunes; I found my 1st goal. It needs refining, but it takes me deep into the rounds & produced my 1st win with the new combo. I'm pretty sure this is the tune I will use for most of my racing.

Now, for my second tune I'm working on, will be a low-mid 5 tune-up. We have started working on this tune by turning off some of the restrictions/safeguards that was installed in the (Tuners) EFI tune-up. Plus, we have different blower pulleys to change the boost. I'm in the process of breaking in new blower belts for the changes. Hoping to get this tune figured out over 3-4 races starting the end of Jan.

As for the ProCharged SBC running 10s, that's what ED is fixated with. That was addressed above & there were many that was in the same situation during that race. I adapted by getting the car slowed to around 9.80s & used my superior driving/tuning skills to dial 10.0s & go deep into the rounds.

Yes, I did add a 2nd battery & weight to the car.

2BKING Cool

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2549 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
Does not matter what Little Ed is fixated on, he usually fixates on Dyck. You build the car like you want for your needs. I build all my cars like I want and could care less what Little Ed likes. He has nothing that impresses me at all.

As for having to slow car down to 10 for a diaper rule I would not run anything with out a diaper or pan. But you adapted and did best you could on that day and went some rounds. I assume you have a diaper on it now.

You got a brand new dually truck and a really nice brand new bathroom package trailer. I think you paid cash for them? Was Little Ed able to pay cash for his stuff? You have nice cars and you go rounds. You do not have to prove anything to him and you do not need his approval or advice.

And when he starts with name calling and insults it is because he is Jealous. Little Ed has psychological issues and gets off on trying to make others miserable. The more he pi$$es you off the more he likes it.

Kind of like wrestling with a pig in the mud, sooner or later you are going to have to realize the pig likes it.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4019 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Brian, love hearing how your combination is working for you and how much you are enjoying yourself

Curly, I honestly could care less but I do like to see little man get all worked up. And don’t forget his Fla Twin

L8R, Mike

DRR Pro
Picture of Alaskaracer
posted Hide Post
I do my own thing the way I want....I don't care what anybody else thinks either....and my stuff runs very well for what it is....new stuff coming addresses a lot of the issues I found with my stuff...but again, I'm gonna do it my way no matter what anybody else says...it's my money...

You want me to do what you think is right then pay the bills for me....until then......

Mark Goulette
Owner/Driver of the Livin' The Dream Racing dragster
www.livinthedreamracing.com
"Speed kills but it's better than going slow!"
Authorized Amsoil Retailer

Posts: 1468 | Location: Back home in Alaska! | Registered: February 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Curly,

Not going to waste a bunch of time. I feed off ED's Hate/Negativity towards me & it has worked very well for me. I have always used negativity projected towards me & turn it positive for better outcomes. The mind is amazing when you use it correctly! Wink

ED tried to project his 1st round losses onto me, through his keyboard. I ran with it & adapted/refuse to lose 1st round. 2020, I raced 8 or 9 races with no 1st runners-ups & with only one 2nd round loss. 2021, did fairly well with only racing 5 or 6 races. I collected 4 checks & may have lost 1st round one of them races. 2022, I took a completely new combo & raced it 10 times in 2 months. Went out in the 1st round twice. Smile

I think my focus for winning rounds/races is pretty good! Wink

2BKING

Relaxing

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike English:
Brian, love hearing how your combination is working for you and how much you are enjoying yourself

Thanks Mike!

I've had others give similar comments & inquiries about my new combo, including me enjoying racing again. When I was driving different owners' race vehicles, they expected me to win at all costs. Unfortunately, it became a job & I wasn't enjoying it very much; but I did produce.

My current owner/backer has been the best. While we sold his race car that my son & I raced for many years. He still supports our racing program & it's greatly appreciated, as with our previous owners/backers.

2BKING Merry Christmas!

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I hear that Ed got Dave a 2nd battery for Christmas

L8R, Mike

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TORQIN:
I have bickered a day or 2 with him and it's been years.

After years of y'all STILL doing it, it looks just as childish now as it did then.

Agreed, so what did you do to correct your error in judgement?

Did you not retaliate to hostilities?

Silent treatment I presume? Ok, I can do that.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post