DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Pinion angle 220 inch dragster
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pinion angle 220 inch dragster
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
We offer rent to own as well and offer to beat the competitor price anywhere, anytime with free training and delivery .

I know a guy in your area with Industrial Bolting that does the same as me that would be local to you. Very competitive business like Snap On or Matco, just with bigger tools.

This world is held together by BIG nuts and bolts.

Pinion angle is the least of most of our problems I bet.

Posts: 1753 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TORQIN:
We offer rent to own as well and offer to beat the competitor price anywhere, anytime with free training and delivery .

I know a guy in your area with Industrial Bolting that does the same as me that would be local to you. Very competitive business like Snap On or Matco, just with bigger tools.

This world is held together by BIG nuts and bolts.

Pinion angle is the least of most of our problems I bet.

Wonder if we are using him. We started this process last year. One more rent and we are under the bean counters' magic number and I can just expense it. Pressure vessels a plenty here. We already own a working pump. The heads are more expensive than I imagined. LOL.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6405 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by XPS fan:
quote:
Originally posted by Boucher Jr:
Xps, youre gonna have to get the crayons and popcicle sticks out if youre ever gonna get across to that crowd.

Wait until they see my new u-joint for the 4000 horsepower to the rear wheels Radial car.

That driveshaft is in proportion to the fuse I said somebody needed for their waterpump. Big Grin

Razz

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post