DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    So, The Journey to 700 lb ft Torque begins
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

So, The Journey to 700 lb ft Torque begins
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of SCDIV1
posted Hide Post
The only time I see any "street" muscle cars is when they are driving to and from the local car shows held on various nights around here

Nobody is racing anybody...

Mostly older people like myself and they sit in lawn chairs drinking sodas or babbling about their cars history to whoever might be interested

The only cars roaring around at night are imports with F-A-R-T pipes.....and nobody much is racing....

I live around 150-200 yards from a 2 lane highway and 50 years ago an early Nova was racing someone else and wrapped around a tree sitting in the median....2 kids were killed and I stood out there and watched them peel the car off the tree.......even still remember the one kids name...

I pass the exact spot the tree was at many times in the summer on my daily walks....street racing kills.....

Posts: 2733 | Location: Where ever I am, I'm here and it's me | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SCDIV1:
The only time I see any "street" muscle cars is when they are driving to and from the local car shows held on various nights around here

Nobody is racing anybody...

Mostly older people like myself and they sit in lawn chairs drinking sodas or babbling about their cars history to whoever might be interested

The only cars roaring around at night are imports with F-A-R-T pipes.....and nobody much is racing....

I live around 150-200 yards from a 2 lane highway and 50 years ago an early Nova was racing someone else and wrapped around a tree sitting in the median....2 kids were killed and I stood out there and watched them peel the car off the tree.......even still remember the one kids name...

I pass the exact spot the tree was at many times in the summer on my daily walks....street racing kills.....

Try driving one for a day, it'll change your limited ill conceived notions.

Every Tom, Dyck and Harry is videoing, or trying you at the traffic light in their turbo... fill in the blank.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
This guy tells me it feels like he has a paparazzi, every time he takes this car out.

Said a guy waited outside for an hour to talk to him, while he was inside the restaurant eating dinner.

9 second n/a car on the street, video upcoming on RIPPER WRENCH YouTube channel.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of SCDIV1
posted Hide Post
I drove numerous muscle cars when they were new....and worked on them all the time...

I was a teenager and lived it first hand...

Street racing was stupid then and still is...

Took up drag racing at the track in 1966....

Ill conceived is what you'll see if you look in a mirror....

Posts: 2733 | Location: Where ever I am, I'm here and it's me | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
I drove numerous muscle cars when they were new....and worked on them all the time...

I was a teenager and lived it first hand...

Street racing was stupid then and still is...

Took up drag racing at the track in 1966....

Ill conceived is what you'll see if you look in a mirror....

Who said anything about street racing? Soon as he taps the gas and pulls three cars, it's over.

Is that street racing? Or just more of your ill pre-conceived notions?

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of SCDIV1
posted Hide Post
A new Hellcat would drive right by your ancient Chinese headed junk....and numerous other cars

And WhoTF races for 3 car lengths....

The sun has warped your brain....

Florida must be the home of the brain damaged population of America....

Shouldn't you be working on your next world record holding engine, trans a diff project ? LOL

I'm watching the D-2 race from Georgia......S/ST is up next.....track is dry ...

I should be working on something but am to lazy today......

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
A new Hellcat would drive right by your ancient Chinese headed junk....and numerous other cars

And WhoTF races for 3 car lengths....

The sun has warped your brain....

Florida must be the home of the brain damaged population of America....

Shouldn't you be working on your next world record holding engine, trans a diff project ? LOL

I'm watching the D-2 race from Georgia......S/ST is up next.....track is dry ...

I should be working on something but am to lazy today......

Florida is abnormal - genuine - authentic - original, our Governor was the first to lead his people away from the clot shot train.

You're one of the dummies who picked up his bags and loaded voluntary, without a peep.

Yeah, you got it all figured out alright. You're the bright one of the two of us.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
NPC - Non Player Character

Predictable.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
252 260 duration camshaft 744 HP 7500 rpm's 10:1 compression.

Abnormal

DRR S/Pro
Picture of SCDIV1
posted Hide Post
You are probably on the watchlist for numerous agencies

Florida is primarily where people from everywhere else go to retire and they bring their $$$

The staging lanes to the funeral parlor

Your views and information you believe about the vaccines and people who were vaccinated tells a lot about you and just what a loon you really are.

You follow and believe the nonsense spewed by other loons like yourself

Then we can add the Bible thumping element to tie it all together.

One Flew Over the Cookoos Nest was your story..LOL

I’m ona roll today !

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
clapping

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4463 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
You are probably on the watchlist for numerous agencies

Florida is primarily where people from everywhere else go to retire and they bring their $$$

The staging lanes to the funeral parlor

Your views and information you believe about the vaccines and people who were vaccinated tells a lot about you and just what a loon you really are.

You follow and believe the nonsense spewed by other loons like yourself

Then we can add the Bible thumping element to tie it all together.

One Flew Over the Cookoos Nest was your story..LOL

I’m ona roll today !

If you really believed any of that drivel you'd be standing in line for one of your scheduled injections, but you're just like 99% of the others you followed onto the trains without a peep, who won't take another.

I'd rather be on a wish list, than be a TV brainwashed Libtard such as yourself, any day of the week.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of SCDIV1
posted Hide Post
This site is far worse ever since you discovered it and spew your warped brain driven nonsense

Go back to Yellow Bullet or find some other ultra right wing conspiracy loving anti everything site.

You can dress up like the Shamin guy while you work on your street and track world record holding drivelines

Play some brain damaged music and worship some rattle snakes out back with big cardboard figures of Desantis and Alex Jones nailed to the fence

DRR Sportsman
Picture of 434 olds
posted Hide Post
quote:
This site is far worse ever since you discovered it and spew your warped brain driven nonsense

Go back to Yellow Bullet or find some other ultra right wing conspiracy loving anti everything site.

You can dress up like the Shamin guy while you work on your street and track world record holding drivelines

Play some brain damaged music and worship some rattle snakes out back with big cardboard figures of Desantis and Alex Jones nailed to the fence

You know this guy has a problem when he answers his own posts one right after another. Too bad we cant get Andy Miller and this guy together. The arguing would be better than any topic on YB.

Worlds Quickest And Fastest 71 Cutlass On The Planet Earth

Posts: 536 | Location: Oak ridge, N.J | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:

Hey Rich, I didn't take the clot shot, you did.

You lose.

Let me know when I get something wrong.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Hey Rich, if you hadn't noticed, I never follow the herd.

It's too bad there's not more of my kind and less of your kind.

Let me know when I'm wrong about something.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of SCDIV1
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
So it's Trumps fault you followed the herd?

It takes an awfully small mind to come to that conclusion.

Where's your intuition - your soul?

Your soul is Gods instruction, that's right I forgot, you aren't a believer.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of 434 olds
posted Hide Post

Worlds Quickest And Fastest 71 Cutlass On The Planet Earth

Posts: 536 | Location: Oak ridge, N.J | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post