DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    So, The Journey to 700 lb ft Torque begins
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

So, The Journey to 700 lb ft Torque begins
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Pretty sure it's Sunday today until it's Monday.

quote:
Even field for both, because I doubt either have been there. Off the trailer, one test hit then race,best out of Three or any combo of that. Best out of Three would sell more burgers and hot dogs for the track though. Could even make it a two day event!

Get the new betting site, the track, cylinder head Co's, concessions, tire Co's, GM, Motor Mania TV, etc... onboard plus other sponsors involved. Probably would pay for your fuel costs,rooming,food and probably much more.

I couldn't/could care less (never know how that works) who wins. We all want to see a race. Looks like it might need a venue change though.

Neither you(op) nor Luvtruck have responded. Guessing it will never happen. Sad to see. Sounds like all the other call outs over the last 20+ years on this site.

Win or lose, both could have made $$$.
I just watched the Snake&Mongoose movie for the first time just recently. So maybe I'm basing some of that off of their experiences! LoL

Cool

Posts: 619 | Location: Atco, NJ | Registered: March 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
LuvTruck don't wanna race, he wants to cry.

First it was the Nova had nitrous under the intake, then it was the Nova cylinder heads were ported by PAR racing engines.

Now he's crying the Nova doesn't weigh 3200 lbs.

Bring cash Luvtruck, we'll look at all your crying, I'll take it apart to look for nitrous and ported cylinder heads, and i'll give you 2 to 1 odds.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Luvtruck has been crying for six years, can't show another example of a factory condition 3200 lb muscle car with a 23 degree sbc, in the 5's n/a 1/8 mile.

And won't come get this easy money I have for him.

1. Out of the box Brodix T 1's

2. No nitrous

3. 3200 lbs.

Come get your easy money for all your crying Luvtruck.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Luvtruck bring a couple thousand dollars and I'll peel it all down for you, no sweat.

For all you're crying, i'll find this nitrous, ported heads and put it on the scales while you wait.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
Mike, does your car run 6.40s or 5.90s ?

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob Deniker:
Mike, does your car run 6.40s or 5.90s ?

Depends on the class I enter. Super Pro high gear only, it runs 6.40's with 5.90's mph n/a.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
6.0 index it runs 5.90's n/a wfo.

This is not complicated stuff for any experienced drag racer, to comprehend.

Unless you're an offended Libtard who prefers to play dumb, because you're offended by the performance in comparison to yours.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I'm gonna see to it, this is the next to offend Libtards.

The Rooster

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Offending Libtards is my specialty.

Same as Tucker Carlson.

DRR Trophy
Picture of Luvtruck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Luvtruck:
quote:
Originally posted by M120:
Pretty sure it's Sunday today until it's Monday.

quote:
Even field for both, because I doubt either have been there. Off the trailer, one test hit then race,best out of Three or any combo of that. Best out of Three would sell more burgers and hot dogs for the track though. Could even make it a two day event!

Get the new betting site, the track, cylinder head Co's, concessions, tire Co's, GM, Motor Mania TV, etc... onboard plus other sponsors involved. Probably would pay for your fuel costs,rooming,food and probably much more.

I couldn't/could care less (never know how that works) who wins. We all want to see a race. Looks like it might need a venue change though.

Neither you(op) nor Luvtruck have responded. Guessing it will never happen. Sad to see. Sounds like all the other call outs over the last 20+ years on this site.

Win or lose, both could have made $$$.
I just watched the Snake&Mongoose movie for the first time just recently. So maybe I'm basing some of that off of their experiences! LoL

Mike has been offered a race for 5yrs and he isn't willing to drive....all he does is run his mouth!

His car will not run a 5.90 at the weight he claims and he knows it so why keep arguing with him.

I race at Coastal Plains...Kinston....North East and Galot so I'm easy to find depending on if I'm running the Luv or my Beretta.

Posts: 242 | Location: Vanceboro NC | Registered: February 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
No, I'm not willing to make the drive, guess why? Because you're a nobody with a tubbed out, tube chassis, steamroller tire, tin floor, lexan window, abomination Luvtruck.

If you wanna stop you're crying, you make the drive.

You've been crying about a race with the only 5 second n/a 23 degree sbc factory condition muscle car on the planet at 3200 lbs, for 6 years.

If you're aching for a whoop'in, come get it.

DRR Trophy
Picture of Luvtruck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
No, I'm not willing to make the drive, guess why? Because you're a nobody with a tubbed out, tube chassis, steamroller tire, tin floor, lexan window, abomination Luvtruck.

If you wanna stop you're crying, you make the drive.

You've been crying about a race with the only 5 second n/a 23 degree sbc factory condition muscle car on the planet at 3200 lbs, for 6 years.

If you're aching for a whoop'in, come get it.

Talking like a wannabe grudge racer....make the call out and want all the stips your way....lol

It's all good Mike....keep talking about that high dollar 6.40 ride

Posts: 242 | Location: Vanceboro NC | Registered: February 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Why would I call you out? You're a hack with a hacked up luvtruck on steamroller tires.

Translated - weak

I'm not a bully.

I'm not perfect, but one thing I'm not, is a bully.

You've been crying about a race with the Nova for 6 years.

Come get your beat down.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I told ya I'll give ya 200 lbs.

You weigh 3000, I'll weigh 3200. I have scales.

No wheely bars 28x10 slicks, 370 Pro Tree, n/a.

Come get it

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
You don't wanna race, you wanna cry.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
While crying, try finding another all steel 3200 lb factory condition muscle car with a n/a 23 degree sbc, in the 5's 1/8 mile.

I'm waiting patiently, 6 years so far.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Luvtruck, show us that time you won the burnout contest at Kinston.

You can't.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Local Fox 13 did plug on St. Pete last night. A FB friend saw the Third Gen was included.

It's owner is working on getting the video, I haven't seen it yet.

If it's any good I'll post it, supposedly it points out the burnout contest winner.