DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 ... 784
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
hi gang, nice to see you guys on here...spring is def in the air, suppose to be in the 70's the next 3 days...sounds fabulous to me!

prayers all around...have a great day!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Nice warm day here to start the week, and this is going to be the cold day. Wishing I had a day or 2 off this week just to enjoy the weather. Good weekend here. My buddy's son's birthday party was Saturday, and we bowled afterwards til 2am. Yesterday, mom made dinner, can't beat mom's home cookin', plus getting to take leftovers home, mmm mmmmm. It's good to be me! Big Grin Got to play with nieces, and my sister's baby due in July will be their first boy. Good stuff.

Hi Mike! Wave I hope mom is doing well.

Mouse, your 'Noles got both my Blue Devils and Michelle's Tar Heels, congrats to them on their first ACC title.

Michelle, shame we couldn't have Duke-UNC III. Duke better get on it for the tourney.

Christine, am I that far behind on FB?? Man I gotta catch up.

Ken, great to hear from you. I'm kinda like you, with me being the uncle, try to spoil 'em a little, and then give 'em back. Big Grin I hope the other issues are resolved and you can continue whooping this thing's a zzzz.

You all have a great day! hug

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning,checking in late this morning this time change always seems to throw me off,but it's all good,I saw green this morning,saw the back of my eye lids some this weekend,worked on old Squeaky the blazer,will start in him this coming weekend at the Farm,I hope................... Cool....................................

Chuck,Mom is good she just don't like driving when it's raining,and since they redone the hospitial she has trouble finding her way around,so I've been there so much in the past months,I told her to let me go with her and I'd show her around,she's gone back to the Dr. office this morning to get the results,and would'nt let me go,I like,that she will still try and go on her on,I think it makes her feel independent,thanks for asking about her.........................................

Well going to check in on drc to see if my buddy D.Rampy wins super-stock he's in the finals at the gators,always fun to watch your friends make the finals................... Wink..........................................

Prayer all around,ya'll have a great day.................... Praying hug Wave....................................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning gang,going to be upper 70's today and the next few days looks good,lots to do in this spring type weather........................

Gotta be in court this morning over my Reg.ticket,sent it in by mail,then last week got a letter saying it's not a prepayable ticket,after the Tropper told me it was,so I called and the lady says he marked the wrong charge and that I had to appear,I'd drather get a tooth pulled than go to court,most of the time it takes longer than it should,so I'm off to make my case,just hope it ain't Judge Judy................. Tongue..........................................

Well prayers to you all and hopefully ya'll will have a fine day today..................... Praying hug Wave.....................................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Rampy got it done...I'm at court too, as a possible witness for the thing I've been asking for prayers on...no fun, esp on this beautiful day..wish Rick, the kids & I were on the blue ridge parkway in the 57 having a picnic.

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Warm week up here. I'll gladly take it and all, but I just hope it doesn't mean it will snow Memorial Day and be 120 on July 4.

Hi Mike! Wave Good to hear mom still has the drive to be independent. That's good stuff. Well, maybe you can beat this ticket now? I hope so.

You all have a great day!

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
oh, and that woulda been good Chuck Wink

FurrRacing.com

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning all.
It's Humpday, we're almost done with this one.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Oh yeah, I don't watch basketball at all, but I did see that my Noles won the ACC championship. Woo Hoo! Go 'Noles!

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning gang,wow I love this spring weather,off to the eye Dr.this morning,check-ups they seem to never end..................... Banging Head.................................

Michelle,hope you had as good of a out come as I did at court yesterday,I know they are worlds of difference in our situations,but I hope all works out,read my thread,titled the 13th,the number 13 has to be my lucky number,anyways a all around good day for me,hope your's was ok too.......................

Prayers all around and here's hoping ya'lls day is just great............................ Praying hug Wave..................................................................

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
I've always thought 13 was my lucky number too Mike, I need you guys to pray hard for my Mom please...

FurrRacing.com

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Over center day! Beautiful one here in Pittsburgh, going to 71 with the sun out! And I'm behind a desk all day. Ah well, at least I have desk to go to, and I'm thankful for that.

13 never bothered me either Mike, real glad you had the nice outcome in court!

Praying Praying Michelle

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin y'all!
Michelle, you know my thoughts and prayers are always with you and yours. Praying hug
I look forward to the day I collect that hug in person. Marty never did pass it on.

Y'all have a gooden. Looks like I'll be cooling my jets this weekend at home cause we got a big storm coming and I'm not going to tow to Phoenix to sit in the trailer all day. The jury is still out, though. I'm waiting till tomorrow afternoon to pull the plug. Maybe the wind will come up and blow the storm north instead of east. help
Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Weather has changed. I'm going to Speedworld this weekend for the Heritage race. See ya all!
Praying Angel hug Car

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning ya'll,gravy and pancake morning around the old camper Diner this morning,(morning three times already this morning)opps, Tongue.............going to be pretty again this morning, Smile,for the next several days,hopefully get alot done....................... Wink..........................

Have fun Floyd and good luck and be safe,hope all this prutty weather in March,don't make April,well I won't say it.............. No No......................

We are thinking about ya'll Michelle,don't know anything to say,so we'll just pray........... Praying............................................

Well prayers all around and ain't meantioned our MIA's lately but prayers to them also,and to all you fine Drr folks,see ya'll around the yard later on in the day........... Big Grin Praying hug Wave........................................................................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Another warm one here in Pittsburgh, lasting for a few more days too. Makes it nice for the folks who came to my town to see their teams play here in rounds 1 and 2 of the NCAA tourney.

Floyd, good luck! Bring home a winner!

Hi Mike! Wave No gravy on my pancakes, please.

I hope you all have a great day! Ice Cream

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
We're all hanging in & praying for the best, thanks to each of you...nice to kno you guys are always here. Go get 'em Floyd & I'm looking forward to that day myself Wink. Glad Ething went good Mike. We'll talk soon Chuck ...
No gravy on mine either...just butter & syrup pls...

FurrRacing.com

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning ya'll,thunderstorms and nice warm weather here,it's a great day to be here in Cana,Va. Ice Cream.......................................

One of these days ya'll going to have to try my good old creme gravy on them there pancakes,I'll put ya'll some sugar in the gravy ifn you like,you know me I aim to please here at the Drr GM Diner....................................... Big Grin......................................

Michelle,we're still praying for you and yours hang in there,you know what I always say about troubled times,hang on to what you can hang on too,it'll all change in a little while,or you'll get used to it and make it through,we'll be praying for ya'll............... hug Praying......................................

Prayers all around and hope ya'll friday and weekend is just the best ever.................................. Praying hug..........................................................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! TGIF X 11ty billion. Whew what a week, kinda tough one behind the LMFD. But this ain't nuthin'. Warm stretch is continuing for the next week, hoping to spend some good time in the garage and start getting things ready for next month. 4 weeks to opening day!

Michelle, let me know when. And come footin'!! Big Grin

Hi Mike! Wave I'll still stay with the syrup, thanks. The only mix of salty/sweet I like is chocolate covered pretzels. Did I mention I have a sweet tooth?? Big Grin <-- see?? Tongue Laughing

I hope you all, whether you're posting or not, if you're reading this, have a great weekend! Get this prescription filled:
Ice Cream Ice Cream hug

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good sat.morning ya'll,stormy weather around here for the next few days,but it's all good......................

What about the b-ball games on yesterday,I really don't have a favorite,but you got to love the underdog teams,and their coaches are as cool and layed back as the vet.some good ballgames for sure,Mom is a big Duke fan and she said this morning that she just went on to bed with about 7mins. to go,she said she knowed this team had Dukes no.and the Norfolk St. game against Missou,was a great game also,wow these young unknown teams can play ball,stormy weather and good b-ball and some ice creme,what a combo.................. Ice Cream..............................

Prayers all around and have a fun weekend at whatever you maybe doing................................... Praying hug Wave...............................