DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Vaccine approved, any takers?
Page 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Vaccine approved, any takers?
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Just got my fourth shot. Never felt a thing, feel just fine.
Go ahead M.R. Flame away. Could care less.

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4504 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BP758:

Have you signed up for your free sex change yet? Confused

You can clench even more respect from your libtard peers in California, with a sex change.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I don’t know any LT’s or trans.. That’s your field of expertise. Pretty obvious cause you always bring it up.

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4504 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:

IMO that's completely your right and decision to make about your health care. Without ridicule from others. Live long and prosper.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6408 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
I do not care if people get every shot the Government wants to stick something in them. That is their business but I am a PureBlood and I refuse to get the shot. I refuse to Beg or bargain for my Freedom or get a shot, tagged, implant or anything else to keep my freedom. I think much of the Vaccine deal is to prepare us for bigger things and force us to blindly do everything they tell you to. Has the Vaccine really stopped the Covid like they said it would? We were told at first once we get about 60% of population have the disease and get natural immunity or get the vaccine we will have "Herd Immunity" and it will be gone. Then they said 70% of population, then they said 80% then 90% and now they saying we all need to get the vaccine even children. Yet it has done nothing to stop it.

One of the other things Liberals are pushing for now is a totally cashless Society. That is simply so they can control us completely and tax us on everything. You sell a old lawnmower at a Garage sale? You get taxed for it. Big Brother does not like something you do, they cut off your card and all money. It appears they will use same plan to enforce cashless Society as they have to try to force everyone to get the vaccine.

I think much of the vaccine deal is not about saving the World from Covid (It is not) it is about Controlling the masses and training us to do as told by Big Brother because they know what is best for you.

A few little facts to think about. The New Green Deal says that people are the problem in the World and the population must be reduced globally. That deal is to control all of us and not to save the World. One other fact is that we KNOW this virus was created in a Chinese lab paid for by Dr. Fauchi and NIH. We also know Dr. Fauchi makes MILLIONS of dollars from pharmaceutical companies and we know Dr Fauchi is pushing for everyone to get the vaccine. Those are facts. We do not know if it was relesed on purpose or accidentally but we do know it started at a Wuhan lab paid for by Dr. Fauchi and NIH here in America.
Same Dr. Fauchi who makes millions form Pharmaceutical companies and is trying to force all of us to get vaccine. Now he may be looking out for our best interest but I would not bet my life on it.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4019 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bucky:
quote:

IMO that's completely your right and decision to make about your health care. Without ridicule from others. Live long and prosper.

Yeah I’m Not like I was in my 20’s. Boy have things changed! I have to look out for what’s best for me and my family.
I think Mike is skeered of a shot Big Grin

Raceless in California!

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Bucky:
quote:

Yeah I’m Not like I was in my 20’s. Boy have things changed! I have to look out for what’s best for me and my family.
I think Mike is skeered of a shot Big Grin

People who believe in God, read their Bible are not gonna take that shot, or any shot.

They're not gonna be for drag queen story time in schools, sex changes or child pedophilia because their Bible warns them of all these obominations would occur in the end days.

The real conservatives.

The Libtards will do anything to fit in within any given consensus reality created by lefties in the media.

They like to use the word adapt to cover for their cowardice.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
If you're a conservative, you don't adapt.

Adapt is the opposite of conservative.

When you adapt, you end up on snowball to hell like we have now.

So you may as well stand up for what's right and not adapt. That's conservative.

Problem is we have bunch of de-facto libtards pretending to be conservatives, who adapt to cover for their cowardice.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Phil Dees:
So Mike, should I quit my job rather than take the vaccine?

No, I think you should adapt like just about everyone else, because the liberal media tells you too.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Because it's the acceptable consensus reality manufactured by the liberal media, adapt to drag queen story time in public schools, legalizing pedophilia too while you're at it.

Adapt to genocide too, after all there's too many people and not enough food right?

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
On a cold day in Hell I'll adapt

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
No you cannot be the DRR Reverend! Although you are trying out for the Billy Graham position. Dragging the Bible and God in this does nothing.

Raceless in California!

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
No you cannot be the DRR Reverend! Although you are trying out for the Billy Graham position. Dragging the Bible and God in this does nothing.

Conservatives don't adapt, adapt is the opposite of conservative.

What you've done is adapted to a consensus reality manufactured by liberals in their media.

This makes you a de-facto Libtard - fake conservative. Look up the meaning of de-facto.

Don't cry about clown world, when you're one of the clowns, hypocrite.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
No-no you can’t go there. I’m not a liberal or a conservative. You are labeling…. I survive in Ca that’s all.

Raceless in California!

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
No-no you can’t go there. I’m not a liberal or a conservative. You are labeling…. I survive in Ca that’s all.

There you go, that explains it. To survive you'll adapt on your knees.

That's anti-American. Fact

You're a liability to freedom everywhere.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
On a cold day in Hell I'll adapt.

I promise.

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Now why would you say that? Reverend, can’t preach if you talk shyt! Your problem is you believe your self righteous bull. You will never see me stoop to your low. Its obvious you are looking for an argument or to push buttons and not a solution.
Last post for you.
See ya Conezilla!
BTW cupcake, the track was correct and the real world loves it.
Have a nice day.

Raceless in California!

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
The New Green Deal says that people are the problem in the World and the population must be reduced globally.

I often wonder how the left sells it's idiotic views time after time. If people are the problem then HOW can they support open boarders to "infect" our nation? That is simply cognitive deduction, how can it get by half the population?

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Now why would you say that? Reverend, can’t preach if you talk shyt! Your problem is you believe your self righteous bull. You will never see me stoop to your low. Its obvious you are looking for an argument or to push buttons and not a solution.
Last post for you.
See ya Conezilla!
BTW cupcake, the track was correct and the real world loves it.
Have a nice day.

So let me get this straight. Clown world believes Bradenton Motorsports Park was correct in inventing an impossible story according to the video of the race,to put the loser of the race back in, 45 minutes after they originally ruled him loser?

Why am I not surprised Clown World see's this as correct?

Because it's par for the Upside Down world
course.

Now that you've admitted once again you're a clown, I don't wanna see you crying in these pages about clown world, when you're a clown, hypocrite.

That's like saying the libtards were correct in rigging the election.

Thanks for defining clown world.