DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Well, common sense is still VERY uncommon..........
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Well, common sense is still VERY uncommon..........
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SCDIV1:
Where are all the cheaters hiding

Who made the votes change on all the machines

Who filled out all the fake ballots and how many were there

Who drove the trucks/vehicles that delivered all these fake ballots and to how many places

How many people did it take to accomplish this and how did they plan it, pull it off and all keep silent about it....

CRICKETS......

You must not wanna know about 2000 Mules. Look into it.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of SlyFox
posted Hide Post
Trump lost Georgia in 2020 by 12,000 votes out of 5 million votes cast. That's 1/4 of 1%. You don't think the drop boxes, ballot harvesting, and no-ID mail-in ballots leave .0025% of wiggle room for cheaters? Ever wonder why one side will spend any amount of money on lawsuits to preserve the no-ID voting? Come in out of the rain...

Mike

Posts: 1566 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: December 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of SlyFox
posted Hide Post
As near as I can tell, there are 2500 polling places in Georgia. So 5 invalid ballots per polling place is 12,500 - more than Biden's margin of victory over Trump in 2020.

Just FIVE fraudulent ballots dropped off at each ballot drop box could swing the election.

Mike

Posts: 1566 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: December 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of SCDIV1
posted Hide Post
Not buying any of it.

If you believe it so be it.....

I do not....Trump LOST !! And he will lose again if by some bizarre set of circumstances he gets the nomination.....

Posts: 2733 | Location: Where ever I am, I'm here and it's me | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Not buying any of it.

I do not....Trump LOST !! And he will lose again if by some bizarre set of circumstances he gets the nomination.....

my problem is with the whole thing is that the people supposedly in charge of investigating the fraud are the same ones accused of the fraud.

not saying fraud or no fraud but the appearance of fraud is ripe.

and i agree Trump will never win. they won't need to rig anything. he needs to move on.

ep-unless he is in with the dems to run. conspiracy????

Posts: 764 | Location: dodging double wides... | Registered: November 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Not buying any of it.

quoted for the TRUTH!

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of SCDIV1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
quote:
Not buying any of it.

Normalcy bias, or normality bias, is a cognitive bias which leads people to disbelieve or minimize threat warnings.

You're not alone, symptoms are widespread.

Dude all your blithering statements, quotes, memes, videos and nonsense does nothing to prove a thing other than you are not playing with a full deck if you believe this nonsense....and your living in your own private Idaho down there and maybe the sun got to you

Alex is calling you.....He needs money to pay his debts....

Got the alternator done and boy that s-u-c-ked....Took 2 guys to get the belt on and I sure am glad I stopped working on cars daily about 40 years ago !! F'k that !

Posts: 2733 | Location: Where ever I am, I'm here and it's me | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of SCDIV1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pauley:
quote:
Not buying any of it.

my problem is with the whole thing is that the people supposedly in charge of investigating the fraud are the same ones accused of the fraud.

not saying fraud or no fraud but the appearance of fraud is ripe.

and i agree Trump will never win. they won't need to rig anything. he needs to move on.

ep-unless he is in with the dems to run. conspiracy????

We agree on a lot of things....and one thing for sure is these are some crazy times....

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^crazy

ep

Posts: 764 | Location: dodging double wides... | Registered: November 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
quote:
Not buying any of it.

Normalcy bias, or normality bias, is a cognitive bias which leads people to disbelieve or minimize threat warnings.

You're not alone, symptoms are widespread.

Dude all your blithering statements, quotes, memes, videos and nonsense does nothing to prove a thing other than you are not playing with a full deck if you believe this nonsense....and your living in your own private Idaho down there and maybe the sun got to you

Alex is calling you.....He needs money to pay his debts....

You on the other hand have a history for falling for TV cons, didn't you bend over for Dr Fauci? Confused

Somehow in your mind, I'm the blithering idiot of the two of us? Now that is comical!

How many are *buying* that con today? You're just a little slow is all, naive.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of SlyFox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SlyFox:
quote:
quote:
Not buying any of it.

And yet you were unable to tell me ONE policy Trump pursued as POTUS that you disagreed with, after calling him "too far right."

I am also on record as saying that I don't know if there was voter fraud. And you don't know there wasn't fraud, and neither does 1290. You THINK you know, but you don't, precisely BECAUSE the controls around ballots are sloppy and leave no chain of evidence to be investigated one way or the other.

Mike

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I go with my intuition, it must be serving me pretty decent, because I never even considered bending over for Dr. Fauci.

You go with TV explanations.

My intuition is winning over your TV explanations SCDIV1.

You don't know anything for certain yet, anymore than I do.

You can't prove anything with 100% certainty, anymore than I can, YET.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Sly, not sure if directed at me or not but i will respond.

i love Trump and everything Trump did and tried to do. Trumps problem is Trump and the force against him know that and use it effectively.

i am still waiting for someone smarter than me to explain how 75% say it is F'ed up yet 50% vote for the same crap. i don't get it.

ep-if you smell ch1t you don't have to physically see the pile to know it is there

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
So dems get two more seats in senate and one left open which puts it back 500. I thinkl if you read back cpl page someone predicted this one.

Now the dems are lot closer to keeping the house or republicans at less than 218 to control. Amzing how many close ones went to dems over republicans. Especially when you factor how ****ty the country is doing under democraps. Either OP is 1000% correct about level of stupid in this country or just enough crooked shyt to keep dems in control of the country and continue the destruction and bringing America down to 3rd world country.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4192 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of SlyFox
posted Hide Post
quote:

i love Trump and everything Trump did and tried to do. Trumps problem is Trump and the force against him know that and use it effectively.

i am still waiting for someone smarter than me to explain how 75% say it is F'ed up yet 50% vote for the same crap. i don't get it.

ep-if you smell ch1t you don't have to physically see the pile to know it is there

Not directed at you, and I am in agreement with you.

Mike

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SlyFox:
quote:

Not directed at you, and I am in agreement with you.

Truth.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4019 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post