DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Well, common sense is still VERY uncommon..........
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Well, common sense is still VERY uncommon..........
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of SlyFox
posted Hide Post
Name one policy Trump pursued as POTUS that you disagree with, then tell me again how "too far right" he is.

Mike

Posts: 1566 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: December 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Sorry you feel that way---That is such a wonderful crew up there now that has done so much good for our country. REALLY?

Posts: 6215 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of SlyFox
posted Hide Post
...and as far as Trump inciting a riot on Jan 6th, here is the truth;

"At 2:38 p.m., the president tweeted, “Please support our Capitol Police and Law Enforcement. They are truly on the side of our Country. Stay peaceful!” A half hour later, he urged the rioters to “remain peaceful. No violence! Remember, WE are the Party of Law & Order—respect the Law and our great men and women in Blue.” At 4:17 p.m., the president issued a video telling the rioters, “I know your pain, I know your hurt . . . but you have to go home now, we have to have peace.”"

Mike

Posts: 1566 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: December 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Trump is paleo-conservative (traditional).

The conservatives we've had since poppy bush are neoconservatives.

Neoconservatives came over from the democrat party in the early 70's, they were even too far left for the democrats at that time.

They're all neo's now, both sides. Paleo-conservatives (populace- Make America great) enemies - Trumps enemies, the neo's.

Liz Cheney - neo

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Paleo-conservatives opposed offshoring jobs.

They were/are conserve-ative.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Go re-watch Trumps inauguration speech, with his wife dressed like Jackie Kennedy he scolded the neo's on both sides for current condition of America as they all sunk in their seats with their hands over their faces.

It was on then WAR, they blitzed him with their media,,, demonized him.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of SCDIV1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SlyFox:

"At 2:38 p.m., the president tweeted, “Please support our Capitol Police and Law Enforcement. They are truly on the side of our Country. Stay peaceful!” A half hour later, he urged the rioters to “remain peaceful. No violence! Remember, WE are the Party of Law & Order—respect the Law and our great men and women in Blue.” At 4:17 p.m., the president issued a video telling the rioters, “I know your pain, I know your hurt . . . but you have to go home now, we have to have peace.”"

He lost the election......Concede like every other President before him did when they lost

Instead he fueled the rioting with his moronic spouting constantly about the election and still does endlessly....Zero credibility to me on that one...Prove it !! You can't and neither can anyone else

That by itself is more than enough for me....

Nixon resigned.
Gore did not challenge the hanging chad election

No I am not happy with Biden or his administration.....I didn't vote for them !!

Yes we were in a better period during Trumps presidency and I said before he did some good things but we need someone new !! Not HIM !

Posts: 2733 | Location: Where ever I am, I'm here and it's me | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
Trump is paleo-conservative (traditional).

The conservatives we've had since poppy bush are neoconservatives.

Neoconservatives came over from the democrat party in the early 70's, they were even too far left for the democrats at that time.

They're all neo's now, both sides. Paleo-conservatives (populace- Make America great) enemies - Trumps enemies, the neo's.

Liz Cheney - neo

Crazy that trump identified as a democrat less than 10 years before running as a Republican.

Posts: 795 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SCDIV1:
quote:

He lost the election......Concede like every other President before him did when they lost

Instead he fueled the rioting with his moronic spouting constantly about the election and still does endlessly....Zero credibility to me on that one...Prove it !! You can't and neither can anyone else

That by itself is more than enough for me....

Nixon resigned.
Gore did not challenge the hanging chad election

No I am not happy with Biden or his administration.....I didn't vote for them !!

Yes we were in a better period during Trumps presidency and I said before he did some good things but we need someone new !! Not HIM !

Actually, a lot of people believe he conceded way too easily. Gave up the ghost.

I figured he'd put up a better fight, based on his history for doing so.

The silent majority played a big role in that, in all fairness.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
300 million lottery tickets are sold in 4 days… within hours, the commission knows how many winning tickets are sold, down to the time & location the ticket was purchased. Meanwhile, Arizona is still counting…. American Idol could tally 50 million votes in a commercial break. There are no excuses…

Posts: 795 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Trump has way more than the liberal mainstream media hating him. The Republican establishment hates him, the Wall Street Journal hates him, etc, etc. Trump is a threat to EVERYONE who is riding the current status quo gravy train.

this is why he won't and never will win. not even for dog catcher.

and i believe that if every side hates you then you are probably the right person for the job. that being said i voted for Trump twice and love his policies but the man needs to move on. he is and has always been his own worst enemy and most people who may agree with his policies will not vote for him if he was the only name on the ballot. we need a new face with Trump policy. when he blasted Desantis out of the blue it proved to me his attitude is if i can't win i will blow both sides up. i predict that he will not win the primary if anybody decent runs with the same policy.

ep-i do not trust any election these days. if it appears to be rigged chances are it is. why do we vote for a month and can't count ballots in two weeks. it smells.

and how funny it is that every close race always goes to the other lane by a thou or two.

Posts: 765 | Location: dodging double wides... | Registered: November 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I heard this last night, thought it was pretty funny.

Obiden had huge rally's contrary to popular belief, nobody saw them because they were held in graveyards.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of SCDIV1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by racerdude2054:
300 million lottery tickets are sold in 4 days… within hours, the commission knows how many winning tickets are sold, down to the time & location the ticket was purchased. Meanwhile, Arizona is still counting…. American Idol could tally 50 million votes in a commercial break. There are no excuses…

That proves/means nothing. Arizona for some reason has way more problems than almost everywhere else....

We could obviously improve our voting system in a lot of places but it has zero to do with an election that was stolen.....That's my opinion

Posts: 2733 | Location: Where ever I am, I'm here and it's me | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

That proves/means nothing. Arizona for some reason has way more problems than almost everywhere else....

We could obviously improve our voting system in a lot of places but it has zero to do with an election that was stolen.....That's my opinion

You'd have to completely disregard the common sense in the post you quoted, to come to that opinion.

That's called wishful thinking.

The longer it takes for a result to be determined, the more the possibility for fraud.

Common sense.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Nowhere in there did I say it had anything to do with a stolen election.

If wanting to read into it more I am simply implying that when the government is involved in anything that it quickly becomes inefficient. Government manages to spend more money to accomplish less, almost always. USPS vs fed ex as an example

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

You'd have to completely disregard the common sense in the post you quoted, to come to that opinion.

The longer it takes for a result to be determined, the more the possibility for fraud.

retow, or at minimum has the appearance of fraud which is just as bad imo.

ep-we agree on something.

Posts: 765 | Location: dodging double wides... | Registered: November 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of SCDIV1
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Nowhere in there did I say it had anything to do with a stolen election.

If wanting to read into it more I am simply implying that when the government is involved in anything that it quickly becomes inefficient. Government manages to spend more money to accomplish less, almost always. USPS vs fed ex as an example

Sorry but that seems to be the popular argument for how the election was stolen....To much time to count the ballots along with all the paper ballots opens the doors for cheating the numbers

I'm a skeptic on that one.....For me it is just another giant conspiracy with very little factual evidence....

I'm in the middle of trying to change an alternator and idler and belt on a P.O.S. Ford Transit van and just installed a proximity switch on a light tower/generator
No matter who is President.....I'd still be doing jobs like this.....

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pauley:
quote:
quote:
quote:

retow, or at minimum has the appearance of fraud which is just as bad imo.

ep-we agree on something.

That's a better more accurate way of communicating the common sense. True.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Ghost town celebrations to follow, same as Obiden.

Maybe we should check for election celebrations at graveyards. Geez!

Smile

DRR S/Pro
Picture of SCDIV1
posted Hide Post
Where are all the cheaters hiding

Who made the votes change on all the machines

Who filled out all the fake ballots and how many were there

Who drove the trucks/vehicles that delivered all these fake ballots and to how many places

How many people did it take to accomplish this and how did they plan it, pull it off and all keep silent about it....

CRICKETS......