DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Cost of fuel vs I'm done.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cost of fuel vs I'm done.
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ferndaleflyer:
Been a farmer. I had to go to town this morning and got fuel for $4.17 a gallon here in central NC

Said thing is it is a low price now.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4185 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wideopen231:
quote:
Originally posted by ferndaleflyer:
Been a farmer. I had to go to town this morning and got fuel for $4.17 a gallon here in central NC

Said thing is it is a low price now.

People here in California would kill for that price. My daughter was all proud she only had to pay 5.59 at Costco.

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Killing business and pleasure here. Their main Goal. I’m sure they are all heavily invested in oil right now hosing us all!
All politicians should post their investments. That tells you where to vote.
Zero faith in the current administration. -zero!

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4497 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
The politicians should wear patches on their jackets that tells everybody who sponsors and pays them.

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
I need to say only two words “ term limits“

Didn't think of that

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
I need to say only two words “ term limits“

George Carlin would dispute that. " If you have selfish, ignorant citizens, you're going to get selfish, ignorant leaders. Term limits ain't going to do any good; you're just going to end up with a brand new bunch of selfish, ignorant Americans. So, maybe, maybe, maybe, it's not the politicians who suck. Maybe something else sucks around here... like, the public."

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
I see your point but just think wouldn’t have Biden or Pelosi.haha

Sent by iPhone so if spelling is wrong !!! LOL

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
I see your point but just think wouldn’t have Biden or Pelosi.haha

Your point was not lost let me assure you.

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TomR
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd Staggs:
The politicians should wear patches on their jackets that tells everybody who sponsors and pays them.

quote:
"Brought to you by Carl's Jr"

I love the movie Idiocracy, lol. We keep getting closer and closer to it.

72 Nova "Hooptie"

Posts: 739 | Location: Hanover, MD | Registered: June 20, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
You meant what I knew right?
Laughing Hard

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4497 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Barry,
Did you see the price of crude this morning?
$119.10.
Super Angry

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd Staggs:
Barry,
Did you see the price of crude this morning?
$119.10.
Super Angry

Yeah they ain’t done with us.

Raceless in California!

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Meanwhile, Oil companies continue to make record profits. And we all pay the price. Wait to a barrel cost $150 we are paying $12 a gallon $14 in CA if not more the economy will be in The worst shape ever and very few cars will be showing up at the track.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Nick,
The oil companies don't control the price of oil.
Ther next time I see a car with a Biden sticker I'm going to run him off the road.

DRR Pro
Picture of SlyFox
posted Hide Post
The oil companies are not the bad guy here.

Mike

Posts: 1563 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: December 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SlyFox:
The oil companies are not the bad guy here.

They aren't the good guys either. They aren't doing us any favors.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
In 2020,Exxon lost $22.4 BILLION.

Now,they are making money and everybody hates the oil companies.

Oil companies do not set the price.I bet most CEO's of oil companies would rather not see these high oil prices.

Because the longer they stay this high,the better the odds are that the economy will collapse.

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 442OLDS:

Exxon dropped from $61.37 to $33.71 in 2020 now $99.37 , Made over $23 billion in 2021, and double profits from January to April in 2022 . Not bad guys but not helping, I know a few retailers and there Margins have not grown . So only ones taking advantage must be the the distributors. But you guys must know more than me, so post more about what’s driving this.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by J178RED:
quote:
Originally posted by 442OLDS:

Exxon dropped from $61.37 to $33.71 in 2020 now $99.37 , Made over $23 billion in 2021, and double profits from January to April in 2022 . Not bad guys but not helping, I know a few retailers and there Margins have not grown . So only ones taking advantage must be the the distributors. But you guys must know more than me, so post more about what’s driving this.

It's the same looting operation which allowed for corporations to remain open during lockdowns, moms & pops retail determined non-essential.

The rich stay rich, the poor stay poor and the cops get paid to look away as the 1% rule America.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post