DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Quaker City Motorsports Park
Page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 245
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quaker City Motorsports Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mros
posted Hide Post

Posts: 412 | Location: Clinton Pa. | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mros
posted Hide Post

Posts: 412 | Location: Clinton Pa. | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
not worthythat car is awsome not worthyeven with doors!!

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of RB72Duster
posted Hide Post
Does anyone know if Dan is making improvements to the timing system? The random 000 times on slips was a consistent problem and then the issues with the tree at the end of the season were bad too. It seems the system needs rewired. He might want to put the covers on all the electrical boxes as well!

Posts: 152 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: October 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
WAS THERE FEB 24 TALKED TO DAN THERE IS SEVERAL SPOOLS OF WIRE THERE HE SAID IT WAS THE WIRE TO TO RE WIRE COMPLETE LENGTH OF TRACK INSIDE TOWER TO ET SHACK.
JUST NEED TO BE GET THIS WHITE S HIT TO GO AWAY SO HE CAN DO IT

Posts: 56 | Location: home | Registered: December 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of RB72Duster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gasmann1:
WAS THERE FEB 24 TALKED TO DAN THERE IS SEVERAL SPOOLS OF WIRE THERE HE SAID IT WAS THE WIRE TO TO RE WIRE COMPLETE LENGTH OF TRACK INSIDE TOWER TO ET SHACK.
JUST NEED TO BE GET THIS WHITE S HIT TO GO AWAY SO HE CAN DO IT

Awesome!! This is badly needed. Thanks!

Posts: 152 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: October 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I thought the change to AHRA was improvement enough! Big Grin

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
Yuk, yep bought a 2007 Dodge (believe it or not) 2500 HD Diesel. 6.7L, should make towing a little less stressful. Tough to pull that enclosed trailer with my little 1500 GMC. Still got the other one, but I really like this Dodge. I guess pulling the trailer with the 1500 wasn't exactly the tough part, stopping was!

Life is Short....Live it without Regrets

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation
El Paso Mexican Restaurant

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of ExoticFab5018
posted Hide Post
Hey thanks Bill! I will consider that a complement! Thanks for the pics Wayne. I dont see anything posted on the site yet about the payout change Hum but Im heading over there tommorow for a chassis cert and if anyones in the office there Il try and get an update on whats up and keep everyone posted.

Posts: 123 | Location: Hubbard,OH | Registered: June 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of ExoticFab5018
posted Hide Post
Well, dan said theyre still plannin on doing the guaranteed payout but havent came up with a number yet. Hum so were gona have to wait and see I guess

Posts: 123 | Location: Hubbard,OH | Registered: June 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ex-FairmontRacer351
posted Hide Post
Got the Mustang together and fired it up today. Can't wait to go GTO huntin!! Big Grin Right Lou? Wave

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
Blah,Blah,Blah.... Make sure the valves are tight meathead!!

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
might have to go somewhere other then the norm to chase after that gto!! Hum

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Andy you didn't get hurt by any flying parts when you fired it up did you? I did hear a loud boom yesterday. Big Grin

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of ex-FairmontRacer351
posted Hide Post
Greenie, You probably heard thunder from all that Ford Horsepower.
Prest, What's goin on??
Lou, Those valves stay good and tight with the new stud girdles!

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Pretty nice payout if they can get the cars...

http://www.ahradragracing.com/..._Schedule_Purse.html

Posts: 343 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: January 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
what about the everywknd payout at qcr.anybody know anything yet?? Roll Eyes

Photobucket

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Nice payout but what is the entry fee?

DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
Just checked the website, Bill. Nothing yet. Season is just around the corner and I am trying to decide where to race for points this summer. I have been waiting on QCR to determine if there is a guarenteed payout prior to making a commitment. I have to make a commitment to one sanctioning body or another before much longer. I really do not want to make the long haul, but if I have to, then so be it.

Life is Short....Live it without Regrets

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation
El Paso Mexican Restaurant

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mros
posted Hide Post
AHRA TERMINATES THUNDER ROAD RACEWAY PARK AGREEMENT
March 2nd, 2010 4:45 P.M. PST
Spokane Valley, WA

The AHRA has terminated their business relationship with the principals of Thunder Road Raceway Park in Shreveport, LA. including the official AHRA sanction of the track and facility, AHRA CEO Troy Moe stated Tuesday afternoon.

All scheduled AHRA events planned at the venue have been effectively cancelled.

“It’s an unfortunate bump on our road to kicking off our “Reunion Tour”, but we had to make a tough business decision in line with our long-term goals,” Moe said. “We have so many good things going on right now, we have to remain focused on the positive, exciting energy that is the AHRA.

“There are several pending announcements about the “Reunion Tour” for fans to look for that will keep the momentum moving forward, specifically with our first event on the tour at San Antonio at the end of May. We’ve also got our first Nitro Showdown coming up in Midland, Texas on May 15th, so the schedule remains very full with lots of great drag racing,” he added.