DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Quaker City Motorsports Park
Page 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 245
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quaker City Motorsports Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Now thats a better attiude! But hofefully someone that gives a crap about the place buys it. You wont have to migrate like everyone esle. Maybe everyone else will migrate back!

Posts: 212 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Tomaskoracing
posted Hide Post
I used to have fun, then you realize what goes on and the most of the people you had fun with is gone. Think about it there was no communication
on anything since 2006, on run offs bracket teams, rules, points, etc. Until that week or not at all! You had a good owner with a bad Manager. Wave

Posts: 197 | Location: Race Track | Registered: February 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Bowtiebobby
posted Hide Post
LEMONADE ANYONE???? Lemonade here, get your tasty, sourpuss lemonade here.... Rolling

You know what Forest said...if life gives you lemons....make lemonade......

Posts: 106 | Location: Sitting in the Luxury Box on the Opposite Side of the Track | Registered: May 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
you sound just like my son there steve,he just loves to drive the car also..but he has nothing invested daddy does!!! Sorry

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Please tire two remain Clam - Aukchung suen - dat der iz goin too b da knew bginin!!!

Posts: 83 | Location: Farmington | Registered: December 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Shame what the nasty teeth has done to QCR.Still waitin on someone to knock the teeth off of her...How can someone thats on state assisted funds have full time job and still get state money??? Need to call and make sure they know. i just feel sorry for MR.MOSSEY WHAT A SHAME THE NEW OWNERS HAVE DONE. STILL MISSIN RHONDA AND PAT.

Posts: 8 | Location: sittin @ 1320 | Registered: September 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Bowtiebobby
posted Hide Post
and don't forget Janeen. She was awsome too.

Posts: 106 | Location: Sitting in the Luxury Box on the Opposite Side of the Track | Registered: May 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted Hide Post
We have had some complaints about some of the posts in this thread.

Please be aware of our Terms of Service.

Thank you,
DRR

DragRaceResults.com - Terms of Service for Bracket Talk

Bracket Talk exists to provide members and visitors of DragRaceResults.com a public forum to publish and exchange information. While in the public forums, please keep things civil. Users are not permitted to, among other things, post abusive, hateful, harassing information - about any person or entity (including DragRaceResults.com). If you have a specific technical issue that needs attention, please email us at info@dragraceresults.com . Additionally, we will most likely need confidential information about your account that should not be posted in a public community area. If you ever have a question about how the community is run, feel free to click the "contact us" link at the bottom of any page and let us know.

DragRaceResults.com does not confirm the validity of information posted on this message board. We do not actively monitor the contents of posted messages and are not responsible for any messages posted. Remember that the posted messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of DragRaceResults.com or its employees.

We (DragRaceResults.com, its employees, and its non-employee volunteer moderators) reserve the right to delete any message for any or no reason whatsoever. You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless DragRaceResults.com, the members of Bracket Talk and Social Strata, Inc. (the makers of the bulletin board software) itself with respect to any claim based upon viewing of this board and/or transmission of your content.

If you feel that a posted message is objectionable, you are encouraged to contact us immediately. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine at our sole discretion that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, so please realize that we may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately.

By using this service, you have agreed that you will not:.

• Post any material that is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of any law.

• Post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this message board.

• Post advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations. These are inappropriate on this message board, and will be deleted summarily. Violators of this policy are subject to banning.

• Repeat violators of this policy (or any other board policy) will be banned from participating.

By posting content on this message board, you agree that DragRaceResults.com can quote from, or reuse the content in promotional materials, newsletters, or other documents.

DragRaceResults.com also reserves the right to reveal your identity (or whatever information we know about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any message posted by you.

Posts: 2108 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
NOW SOME1 CARES..really?now!!

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Tomaskoracing
posted Hide Post
Its ok when she is calling everyone those terible names including the employees that helped them out when they had no one. crying
pathetic just like that letter we all received!

Wave

Posts: 197 | Location: Race Track | Registered: February 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
i still love quaker city,i really am hoping for some miracle.. Praying Prayingmaybe drr can buy it"drr raceway park"awsome..

Photobucket

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
dis hears a discrace! noones kan klos up a trak dis way! wee shood hold a pro-testie partea!! He wil giv in an keyheap open!
wee shood go to auckung bloc da way in with da racecars so dat all da buyers cants gets in all 2 of dem! Remember CLAM

This message has been edited. Last edited by: No Job Bob,

Posts: 83 | Location: Farmington | Registered: December 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
nj bob wtf are you trying to say, makes no damn sense.bpsr

Photobucket

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Amazing what the TRUTH brings out in people!

Posts: 8 | Location: sittin @ 1320 | Registered: September 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of dragracer862
posted Hide Post
i dont know i sure would like to see the place get bought by someone who knows and cares about dragracing and the people that go there,not just the money, the place has really gone down hill this year for sure i went there a month ago and the toilets were plugged up and 2 weeks ago they were still the same way, i ran a 1.41 60 foot there at quaker on a friday, and go to thompson on saturday and run 1.33 every pass its a shame it really isnt even any fun racing there because all the guys i know wont race there anymore not to mention that the payout is a joke i just dont get it how could you let such a nice facilty go like that if you dont want to mess with it sell it to someone who wants to run it right

Posts: 10 | Location: Rootstown Oh | Registered: September 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Tomaskoracing
posted Hide Post
quote:
Post any material that is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of any law.

I guess we are good everything we say is the truth!!!!! Rolling

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mros
posted Hide Post
quote:
Posted October 05, 2010 09:45 PM Hide Post
i dont know i sure would like to see the place get bought by someone who knows and cares about dragracing and the people that go there,not just the money, the place has really gone down hill this year for sure i went there a month ago and the toilets were plugged up and 2 weeks ago they were still the same way, i ran a 1.41 60 foot there at quaker on a friday, and go to thompson on saturday and run 1.33 every pass its a shame it really isnt even any fun racing there because all the guys i know wont race there anymore not to mention that the payout is a joke i just dont get it how could you let such a nice facilty go like that if you dont want to mess with it sell it to someone who wants to run it right

You tell me what was wrong with the starting line dragracer862 ??????????????? You are the first person all year to b itch about it. I have been preping the line and not one person has complained it all, in fact everyone has told me they are having the best 60' they ever had anywhere. I watch alot of car's at the line and you wouldn't believe how many line up out of the groove or have big H/P with 10" slicks. No you are not going to have good 60' times no matter wherever you go like that. Mad

Oh buy the way Larry The Spiderman McBride rode Shawn Lawless's electric bike to a new WORLDS record at Quakercity Raceway. If you would like to watch it, it aires this Thursday at 9pm on American Choppers. Not one person on his crew b itched about traction. No No

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Wayne Mros,

Posts: 412 | Location: Clinton Pa. | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Wayne, this was the Friday night that it was raining and the race ended up being called during time trials. My 60's were off too and they were this past Friday as well. I would say more of a rain/weather issue than a track issue.

Posts: 343 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: January 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of fast frank
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Wayne Mros:

Oh buy the way Larry The Spiderman McBride rode Shawn Lawless's electric bike to a new WORLDS record at Quakercity Raceway. If you would like to watch it, it aires this Thursday at 9pm on American Choppers. Not one person on his crew b itched about traction. No No

Wayne, Confused Are they showing QCR on American Choppers?

Posts: 728 | Location: pa. | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
You know guys, I'm really hoping Quaker City stays as a drag strip. Quaker was the first track I ever went too and that was in 1960 when I was a junior in high school. So the place holds a special spot in my heart and soul. Except for the so-called "gas shortage" years, I've tried at least once to come out once a year to Quaker just like I'm visiting a old dear friend. Both the track and myself have aged together, but I hope Quaker is still there as a drag strip long after I'm gone. I'm planning on attending the auction and hopefully will leave with good news.

Posts: 474 | Location: Trinity, Florida | Registered: June 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post