DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of Red or Dead MOPAR
posted Hide Post
Selling my custom klx 110(143cc) pitbike
Tons of mods,race suspension/wheels,brand new top end kit, oil filter changed, timing set, carb cleaned/tuned. must sell $1200 obo with over $1500 in mods.(setup for adults or big kids) 724-331-7371 call/text
view craigslist add below...

http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/mcy/2743737650.html

Posts: 142 | Location: Export,PA | Registered: January 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
DO YOU HAVE ANY SOLID PROOF OF THIS CHEATING???i do but do you? Rulez
quote:
Originally posted by maverick87:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by doorman:
Does anybody know when the practice tree race is. Just asking really not important

You really have nothing better to than continue talking about the practice tree race? Why don't you go find some new ways to cheat since you can't actually win a race being an honest racer.

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of doorman
posted Hide Post
well bill con-sitter the source ( maverick87Smile I WOULD LET YOU IN ON HOW I DO IT BUT DON'T THINK YOU WILL UNDERSTAND if i thought it would help you finally win a race maverick87: id be more than happy too but running dead on every time didn't even help prest MAKE IT PAST FIRST ROUND MOST OF THE TIME. U-R-A-1-A-B just saying really your not important

Posts: 191 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
In fact I DO know how he cheats because he tried once when we raced. I informed the powers that be and they told me nothing can be done when you lose to someone who has won 5 track championships and been class champ 7 times (all by cheating I might add). And as far as being a "wannabe" I don't think I could ever envy someone with such poor fundamental reading and writing skills.

Posts: 9 | Location: smithton pa | Registered: December 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
What the f88k are you guys even talking about?

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of doorman
posted Hide Post
why me all the time what about campbell guess he does on skill right look at it this way if your not winning or being called a cheater guess that would kinda make you a loser just sayin really your not impooortant

Posts: 191 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by doorman:
why me all the time what about campbell guess he does on skill right

Is this not the same Scott Campbell that basically grew up with Frank Brank? I would guess if you're a part of Doorman's circle of friends you likely cheat as well.

Posts: 9 | Location: smithton pa | Registered: December 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
maverick87

How does he cheat?

Lets hear it......

Posts: 621 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Maverick87 - believe me when I say, Scotty Campbell does not cheat. He's my friend and like a brother to me. He is simply that damn good.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Brank is a good friend of mine so I guess I am a cheat too ! I would like to see some of you keyboard jockeys say it to their face. Eek

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ratty
posted Hide Post
hey guys, i have a local pittsburgh question.... actually, two questions... 1) Any suggestions for a good yet inexpensive chassis dyno use in the area? and, 2) Any ideas where i can get my car weighed? before i moved here i would take my car to the local garbage dump to get it weighed, i was thinking of doing the same here unless there's another option.. thanks!

2X48
Pittsburgh Raceway Park
pump gas NA 406
1.52 7.17 11.32 117

still a rookie

Posts: 129 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: November 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
You guys are falling right into their trap.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Maybe, Tony, but I don't care. Bud/Maverick, whatever other "brave" keyboard jockeys want to flame on, fine. I'm a big boy; I can handle it. But I got my brother's back.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tony Fagnilli:

Their? Or his?

Posts: 201 | Location: Jeannette, PA | Registered: January 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rich Paton III:
quote:

Their? Or his?

I recall RPIII having a T-shirt from a delay-box manufacturer, MANY years before they were legal, that read 'Let's Cheat!!!'

Posts: 309 | Location: USA | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BlackDog82:
quote:
Originally posted by Rich Paton III:
quote:

Their? Or his?

I recall RPIII having a T-shirt from a delay-box manufacturer, MANY years before they were legal, that read 'Let's Cheat!!!'

I believe it says digital delay. Wore it as a joke. My dad wouldn't let me cheat. I have to lose all on my own...

Posts: 201 | Location: Jeannette, PA | Registered: January 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
scotty??isnt that branks step son?? Hum Hum

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of John Cadamore
posted Hide Post
A few question about the upcoming practice tree race.
1. These pretzels are making me thirsty. Will bottled water be available?
2. Will I be permitted to were my MOPAR shirt or is that considered cheating.
3. I am currently looking for a girlfriend and I look like a really, really cool dude in the sunglasses that santa brought me. Am I permitted to participate while wearing them? I may also have my hat turned slightly to one side. Thanks for answering these simple but very important questions.

Posts: 155 | Location: Freeport | Registered: June 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of doorman
posted Hide Post
Their or his? It's time to call The Riddler

DRR Trophy
Picture of doorman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by John Cadamore:
A few question about the upcoming practice tree race.
1. These pretzels are making me thirsty. Will bottled water be available?
2. Will I be permitted to were my MOPAR shirt or is that considered cheating.
3. I am currently looking for a girlfriend and I look like a really, really cool dude in the sunglasses that santa brought me. Am I permitted
to participate while wearing them? I may also have my hat turned slightly to one side. Thanks for answering these simple but very important questions.

To answer your questions about the practice tree race: yes you can have bottled H2O. It has to be plastic, no glass. The cap must be disposed of before you enter. We don't want the kids choking on anything. You can wear your mopar shirt, but you may be mistaken for a McGuire or a Bowman. As far as sunglasses go, John, I'm not sure if that will help you with the ladies but Twister may help.