DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Ron,

It's 9.99 and faster and 10.00 and slower, as AJ stated. Must have been a typo on the part of whoever updated the site this week.

Thanks for pointing it out. I updated the site to have the correct info.

Posts: 114 | Location: Saltsburg, PA | Registered: September 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
If you're in, Deniker, it just got weaker. Rolling

Posts: 114 | Location: Saltsburg, PA | Registered: September 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
thanks Josh, if Deiker is on I'm in ...thats one duck to shoot at Laughing

Posts: 26 | Location: blairsville,Pa | Registered: January 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
sorry for the spelling error crying

Posts: 26 | Location: blairsville,Pa | Registered: January 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
hey Bob can i have that hug now hug

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Haha. So are you two serious, or just jackin each other?

Should I add Deniker and Boyce?

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
Put me in Josh. 10 flat and slower. And I will be giving out free hugs. Smile

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tony Fagnilli:
This memorial day will be my 18th year in a row at the "Greatest Spectacle in Racing", the Indy 500.

This is by far the truth Eyes. If there wasnt points that weekend I would be the first in line. I have friends and family that go every year. Hey Tony, Ill been looking on youtube for some videos of your wife Tongue

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Bob, are you talking about Friday night? The list I'm posting is for the Box Shootout Saturday and the No Box Shootout Sunday of the Memorial Bash Weekend.

32 Car field, pre-entry. $200 to enter, pays $2,500 win, $1,000 R/U, $500 Semis, $225 Quarters.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Im also very excited for the memorial day race. There are alot of good chances at big money and shoot outs are really fun. Plus, being that there are no ducks gets you even more pumped up.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
The sunday race Josh.

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
yea Bob get your head out of your evaporator...oh yea its on No NoJosh I'm out...to many bennies for the whole weekend and that race...mabey if it was another day.Sorry

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Sounds good, Bob. That puts the list at:

Box:
1. Steve Hughes
2. Steve Hughes
3. Steve Hughes
4. Bill Prest
5. Scott Campbell

No Box:
1. AJ Casper
2. Mike Balaska
3. Brian Cireddu
4. AJ Casini
5. Scott Campbell
6. Jeff Stewart
7. Matt Cadamore
8. Bob Deniker

DRR Trophy
Picture of Turk
posted Hide Post
Bob, at your age are you sure you don't want to be in the BOX race. bow

Bill Turk

Posts: 178 | Location: New Stanton | Registered: January 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Bill thas just brutle!!! Eyes

DRR Trophy
Picture of Turk
posted Hide Post
At my age too i need to be in the antique box race if there was one. Bob can i borry the VW for no box, i at least have a shot at beating miller with it since he can't win against a VW.. Rolling Rolling We all remember the Miller Killer VW ...

Bill Turk

Posts: 178 | Location: New Stanton | Registered: January 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mikey, you better hope Amber doesn't read that about Tony's wife. Tongue

Josh, thanks for fixing my screw up on the site.

Cadamore, what vehichle are you running in the no box shootout?? Hum

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Bill, at your age you need to think long and hard about a new hair style. At least it's not parted down the middle and feathered back.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
It's all good, Chuck. I would've messed it up, too. Last year when we did Night at the Races it was 10.99 & faster and 11.00 & slower. I had to double check with Greg before I answered Ron to make sure which was correct.

DRR Trophy
Picture of Turk
posted Hide Post
Tony, i wear it just the way you asked me to.. Then again at least i have hair as yours is looking pretty thin up top lately.. Laughing

Bill Turk