DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
To all Jr dragster drivers and parents....There is no racing or T&T this Friday.

Posts: 480 | Location: PA | Registered: February 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Another update on the shootouts!

Box:
1. Steve Hughes
2. Steve Hughes
3. Steve Hughes
4. Bill Prest
5. Scott Campbell
6. Beth Boyd

No Box:
1. AJ Casper
2. Mike Balaska
3. Brian Cireddu
4. AJ Casini
5. Scott Campbell
6. Jeff Stewart
7. Matt Cadamore
8. Bob Deniker

Posts: 114 | Location: Saltsburg, PA | Registered: September 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Turk
posted Hide Post
Thanks Josh and Chuck for finding this, sorry for the bad memories greg..

VW power rules..

Bill Turk

Posts: 178 | Location: New Stanton | Registered: January 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
chuck...most likely ill be running the conrathmobile

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
dont be afraid of the truck charles

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Josh- I think the tire smoke from the 'scumaro has addled my brains - but I am having a difficult time interpreting the flyer for Memorial weekend - so answer me this:
Shoot outs are a separate thing from the $250 for Fri-Sat-Sun-Mon Box/No Box Races?
Any points that weekend?
Any bracket races or gamblers?
Thanks in advance for your explanation!
Just Joan

My AARP = Armed And Really Pissed

Posts: 137 | Location: 15650 | Registered: August 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
Joan, I'm not Josh, but I think I have a pretty firm handle on the happenings that weekend.
Shootouts are 2 separate races from the 4 main box/no-box races. They are $200 entry capped at 32 entries each.
The $250 gets you a weekend entry to ALL 4 box/no-box BRACKET races. There are no points. Just good old "big money" bracket racing.

Jones Transmission Pumps
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Dead on, Mark. Thanks for making my job easier!

Posts: 114 | Location: Saltsburg, PA | Registered: September 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Joe Jr.
posted Hide Post
does anyone know of a reputable shop where i can get a driveshaft made locally? if so please PM me, i don't want to add any non track related posts here.

thanks for your help, hopefully be to the track soon! Car

Joe Jr.

1978 Chevy Camaro, SBC Powered - 4X06 and PX 21

Posts: 27 | Location: Portage, Pa | Registered: February 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
Sorry not that local but within an hour of PGH. YOUNGSTOWN DRIVESHAFT. Youngstown, OHIO

LJ

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Turk
posted Hide Post
Greensburg Machine and driveline. They are right over the hill from the courthouse. They make custom driveshafts for what ever you need.

145 Talbot Avenue, Greensburg - (724) 837-8233

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Turk,

Bill Turk

Posts: 178 | Location: New Stanton | Registered: January 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Matt, you know I don't want any parts of that truck. I'll take my chances in the shootout against the Conrathmobile first!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Turk:
Greensburg Machine and driveline. They are right over the hill from the courthouse. They make custom driveshafts for what ever you need.

145 Talbot Avenue, Greensburg - (724) 219-0450

X2 http://greensburgmachine.com/services.htm

Jones Transmission Pumps

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Mr. Obvious
posted Hide Post
Just a FYI .....
The Friday Pittsburgh Pro Mod event.
If the PPM event is rained out the Pittsburgh Pro Mod cars will run the event on Saturday.
It's not on the flyer but will also be posted on the PRP site ...
Obviously ....

with us it really is "Rocket Science"
www.mindsciencemotorsports.com

Posts: 161 | Location: Laural Hill Pa. | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Mr. Obvious. I just finished posting it on the PRP site. Hopefully we will be able to get it in on Friday, but if not, as you stated, we will get it in Saturday.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
To Dean Pollock:

THANK YOU!!! Dean, thanks for all that you do for us in the Street class. It may not be said often enough, but I know I am speaking for a number of Street class racers when I say we really appreciate your support, love running in that race, hope we have a great year with more new faces joining the class, and are glad to call you a friend.

Not only is Dean a Chevy engine guru, he is excellent with carbs. Check him out if you need some help! We'll point you to him in the Street lanes, or you can often see him holding court at his table under the pavillion when Street is not in the lanes.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
thanks for the info on the race.. I guess I missunderstood. Trying to get out of working Saturday to enter the shootout. I'll let you know.

Mr. Obvious how do you cook a turkey? Rolling

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
joe,
im pretty sure cresson ridge diesel still does driveshafts.
i know a few years ago , we needed to have a new tube put on one at work and they did it for us.

plus its pretty close to you.

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Joe Jr.
posted Hide Post
thanks everyone for the replies, looks like i will be dealing with greensburg machine.

1978 Chevy Camaro, SBC Powered - 4X06 and PX 21

Posts: 27 | Location: Portage, Pa | Registered: February 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Another racer for the No Box Shootout at the Memorial Bash.

Box:
1. Steve Hughes
2. Steve Hughes
3. Steve Hughes
4. Bill Prest
5. Scott Campbell
6. Beth Boyd

No Box:
1. AJ Casper
2. Mike Balaska
3. Brian Cireddu
4. AJ Casini
5. Scott Campbell
6. Jeff Stewart
7. Matt Cadamore
8. Bob Deniker
9. Russ Benish