Tools

BAM Lifters
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of RacerVX54
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BG7X77:
It is definitely a different design than the bronze type bushing and I'm looking forward to hearing and seeing more on how they perform.

Putting a set of DLC in the 509 after strong recommendation by my motor guy.

"Just Shut Up and Race"

Brian Martin
Martin Racing
5.66 @121.55

Posts: 1404 | Location: Va.Beach .Va | Registered: August 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good deal! Good luck.

BG

Posts: 760 | Location: Florence, SC | Registered: August 25, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
BAM DLC .937 lifters in my new engine.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
Well that escalated quickly. Same DLC coating that the Black Mamba lifters use that our internet hero / Zero said was junk and a gimmick. Now look at her.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4039 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
She waited until enough people on here endorsed the lifters, then he went the monkey see monkey do route.
Hell, this time next week she'll be telling us how she invented them, has run them for decades and anybody not running them are broke dyke losers...yawn...same old boring...

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4475 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Wrong haters gonna hate! Two jealous losers, nobodies that add nothing of relevance to this topic or forum!

This discussion is about BAM lifters.

Post the quote or STFU. you can't. I never said it. Spitting

Loser Curly1 Loser imakehp

Both ain't got shyt nor done shy worth talking about.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Curly
DLC coating on the MAMBA is on the body. The BAM DLC is on the Axle. Designs are both very good .

BG KNOWS! LMAO

BG

Posts: 760 | Location: Florence, SC | Registered: August 25, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by imakehp:
She waited until enough people on here endorsed the lifters, then he went the monkey see monkey do route.
Hell, this time next week she'll be telling us how she invented them, has run them for decades and anybody not running them are broke dyke losers...yawn...same old boring...

Exactly, it wasn't even three years ago moobs would get this emotional over Isky Red Zone lifters.

Ed is a hack, monkey see monkey do, hack.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I didn't jump to Isky bushing lifters or Morel when they were the latest greatest hot ticket, because everyone else did.

I've used the same lifter exclusively, Crower needle bearing. I know how to detect a bad lifter.

That's the main thing no matter what you use.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:

What engine size and head did you decide to go with?

Posts: 795 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by racerdude2054:
quote:

What engine size and head did you decide to go with?
648..an Brodix version of SR20...SCOTT DUGGINS branded ELITE20

Posts: 1263 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Correct with clarification...the head is Brodix’s BRX which is just roughed in, with Scott’s CNC’d port and chamber, aka Elite 20.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
PAR is on a lot of valve covers in my neck of the woods and on the side of what has to be the most successfully raced bracket funny car ever. Don't know if I have ever seen another seriously campaigned in bracket racing and it is a beautiful car as well. Flat out impressive.

BG

DRR Pro
Picture of Paul S/Q
posted Hide Post
quote:
May be using them in my new engine build

not too log ago ,you said BAM lifters were "The flavor of the week " ..
what made you change your mind ??

Posts: 784 | Location: hopefully pickin up a check in the winners circle | Registered: November 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
They are. Builder uses them.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:

Otherwise known as "Write a check racing"

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4475 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by imakehp:
quote:

Otherwise known as "Write a check racing"

You're talking to a guy who has completely forfeited his relationship with Truth.

Expect an overly emotional response.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I’ve stated this before and I’ll continue to state it when idiots, morons and jealous nobodies make stupid statements....I’m in very good company with the the Who’s who of bracket and sportsman racers and many here who too write a check to the professionals that build their engines, transmissions, carbs and race cars too.

That said, I believe Jesel lifters are the best but most bracket racers won’t spend the coin for them.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I'm smelling needle bearing lifters. Anyone else starting to smell needle bearing lifters in here?

Yep, I smell a rat.