DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    New Products on Drag Race Solutions - 2024
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Products on Drag Race Solutions - 2024
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of DragRaceSolutions.com
posted Hide Post
We've just started stocking these battery charging lugs. You can purchase in pairs or individually.

https://dragracesolutions.com/...ale-disconnect-pair/

Home of Collector Tethers ~ Just-N-Time Buttons & Drag Race Solutions products

www.DragRaceSolutions.com
Sales@DragRaceSolutions.com

Posts: 85 | Location: Tennessee, U.S.A. | Registered: July 22, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
just got done installing the titan shifter in our 72 nova. we used the inside trans pan bracket,a 5 ft cable and their electric solenoid. it was a fun job, working with these high quality parts. we are looking forward to the next race. thank-you DRS

Posts: 94 | Location: goldsboro,nc | Registered: January 13, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted Hide Post
Thank you! We are getting fully stocked up on all of our products for a great build season ahead. You can't sell them if you don't have them.

More exciting news coming up!!!

SL...

Posts: 2104 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
We now have all of our Radiator Hose to AN or ORB adapters available in Black Anodized. We have these in -12 & -16 AN to 1.25, 1.5 and 1.75 configurations.

Posts: 85 | Location: Tennessee, U.S.A. | Registered: July 22, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Purchase 1 set of our Billet Lug Nuts and Save $30 on Pit Socket Extensions though Midnight October 31st.

Black or Chrome - 3/4" or 15/16"

Drag Race Solutions - Billet 12pt Lug Nuts

DRR / Crew
posted Hide Post
Thanks for all the business! Here is a little discount for your upcoming off season.

SL...

drag race solutions black friday 2023

Posts: 2104 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
posted Hide Post
Now available in 6 AWG and 10/12 AWG

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
I have bought several of your products for a current project I am working on and will be buying more. Been mostly buying from Summit because the Arlington Tx warehouse is 30 minutes from me, when the parts are in stock it is just to convenient and saves on shipping

Posts: 2425 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I have bought quite a few things and will continue to do so. Never had any issues with anything,

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."
Marcus Tullius Cicero

Posts: 989 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: April 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
posted Hide Post
This is our Biggest Sale of the year! If you're working on a new build or just updating some outdated products, this is a great time to save.

Thank you again for everyone's support!

SL...

DRR / Crew
posted Hide Post
Did I mention, This is our biggest sale of the year? Ends at midnight cyber Monday!

DRR / Crew
posted Hide Post

DRR / Crew
posted Hide Post
Starts Thursday! If you missed our Black Friday / Cyber Monday sale, we've go you!

Stay tuned!

DRR / Crew
posted Hide Post

DRR / Crew
posted Hide Post
Still time to get stuff for Christmas or just to save on your winter build items. Save all week long until Christmas day.

Happy Holiday,
SL...

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
Placed an order yesterday

Posts: 2425 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Max Moore
posted Hide Post
Has anyone intalled the Titan shifter with the line lock button I just can't make myself happy with the wiring locations for the linelock switch.

Posts: 410 | Location: NE AR | Registered: December 13, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
posted Hide Post
Max - For reference we placed the button similar to where the BM button is located. It's the most natural place for it. If you make a fist, it's right where your thumb naturally lays.

If you have any further questions feel free to reach out to us next week. We may be able to send you a sample lever with button for you to try. 615-587-2027

SL...

DRR / Crew
posted Hide Post
Happy New Year everyone! Thank you so much for the support over the past year. Obviously we've added a lot of new parts over 2023 and this month brings our 11th anniversary since we started thinking about the 1st Collector Tether.

We can't wait for what this year brings.

SL...

DRR / Crew
posted Hide Post
What a great 2023! We had record setting growth and sales thanks to amazing support from the racing community. We've got some exciting things coming in 2024 that I can't wait to release.

Stay Tuned!