DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    New Products on Drag Race Solutions - 2024
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Products on Drag Race Solutions - 2024
 Login/Join

DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted Hide Post
HELP

We are trying to get 50 plus Google reviews for our Drag Race Solutions website. Once we have 50 we earn a badge on our website and also they will show on our website.

We'd sure appreciate the help

It's simple. Here is the link - https://g.page/r/CTdLGDiUMFNuEAI/review

Posts: 2104 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
posted Hide Post
Thank you everyone! We got 50 and then some! Really appreciate everyone's support. Very excited for 2024!

Posts: 2104 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
posted Hide Post
Shifter Season is in full swing. Just a reminder we have Carbon, Gloss & Matte Black along with Chrome in stock.

Electric or Air Shift versions with options of 5, 9, 10 & 11.5ft cables.

100% Made in U.S.A.

DRR Pro
Picture of Goob
posted Hide Post
Wish there was a 3-speed TH-400 reverse pattern air shifter under $1000 Big Grin

goob- just sayin'

"Despite the high cost of living, it remains popular."
Dave Cook
N375

Posts: 1647 | Location: Indy | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Wish there was a 3-speed TH-400 reverse pattern air shifter under $1000

Turbo Action Cheetah SCS Shifters 70002B
https://www.summitracing.com/parts/tac-70002b

From Biondo - Cheetah Reverse 3 Speed air shift Kit
https://www.biondoracing.com/p...h-reverse-3-spd-kit/

All this has been in my car the past 32 years. Rear exit. Still works perfect, never been serviced. Less than $800. Never owned a PG and never will. But if I did go PG this shifter will convert to Fwd / Rev 2 speed.

Posts: 2457 | Location: 53056 | Registered: December 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
posted Hide Post
Goob, I wish there was also! We eventually will have a 3 speed. Under $1k, not sure about that lol.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Goob:
Wish there was a 3-speed TH-400 reverse pattern air shifter under $1000 Big Grin

goob- just sayin'

I believe the motion raceworks operator runs right around $800

Denis LeBlanc

Posts: 468 | Location: Manchester, NH | Registered: February 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of Goob
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SP 124X:
quote:
Originally posted by Goob:

goob- just sayin'

Yeah, but there was something about it I didn't like or wouldn't fit in with me....

I always liked the ACD rig for the Quarterstick, but needing to have a separate control box and having to remember to arm it every run is a deal breaker for me.

"Despite the high cost of living, it remains popular."
Dave Cook
N375

Posts: 1647 | Location: Indy | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:

quote:

Yeah, but there was something about it I didn't like or wouldn't fit in with me

I looked at Motion Raceworks 3 speed prior and here’s why both 3-speed models are not appealing to me. The pull to shift is front exit only which means you need to do a 360* with the cable to fit. The rear exit (just offered the past 2 months) is a push to shift 180* turn around of the entire shift pattern….non-conventional N-R-P position. I don’t like the having to pull the gating lever to get from N to 1 or going back from 2 to 1 to N. Cheetah is hands down easier gating on the business side of R.

Posts: 2457 | Location: 53056 | Registered: December 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
posted Hide Post
Just got our new MF Stainless Steel tools up on the website for purchase. These will be super handy to have in your pocket, golf cart, car and tool box. MF = Multi Function lol Fits Allen Hex and Slotted Dzus Fastners!

DRR / Crew
posted Hide Post
Not sure if I've posted these or not, but we've added solid black lug nuts to the line up for the fully murdered out look.

DRR / Crew
posted Hide Post
Not a lot of new right now, just a bunch of cool parts going out the door every day. Thank you everyone for the support. Keep our products in mind if you need them.

SL...