Bracket Talk
New Products on Drag Race Solutions - 2024

This topic can be found at:
https://drr.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/80760912/m/7567016996

October 09, 2023, 09:53 AM
DragRaceSolutions.com
New Products on Drag Race Solutions - 2024
We've just started stocking these battery charging lugs. You can purchase in pairs or individually.

https://dragracesolutions.com/...ale-disconnect-pair/

Home of Collector Tethers ~ Just-N-Time Buttons & Drag Race Solutions products

www.DragRaceSolutions.com
Sales@DragRaceSolutions.com
October 15, 2023, 03:25 PM
keyed up
just got done installing the titan shifter in our 72 nova. we used the inside trans pan bracket,a 5 ft cable and their electric solenoid. it was a fun job, working with these high quality parts. we are looking forward to the next race. thank-you DRS
October 22, 2023, 09:37 AM
DragRaceResults
Thank you! We are getting fully stocked up on all of our products for a great build season ahead. You can't sell them if you don't have them.

More exciting news coming up!!!

SL...

www.dragraceresults.com
October 23, 2023, 01:19 PM
DragRaceSolutions.com
We now have all of our Radiator Hose to AN or ORB adapters available in Black Anodized. We have these in -12 & -16 AN to 1.25, 1.5 and 1.75 configurations.

October 30, 2023, 11:37 AM
DragRaceSolutions.com
Purchase 1 set of our Billet Lug Nuts and Save $30 on Pit Socket Extensions though Midnight October 31st.

Black or Chrome - 3/4" or 15/16"

Drag Race Solutions - Billet 12pt Lug Nuts

November 09, 2023, 08:16 AM
DragRaceResults
Thanks for all the business! Here is a little discount for your upcoming off season.

SL...

drag race solutions black friday 2023

www.dragraceresults.com
November 12, 2023, 08:46 AM
DragRaceResults
Now available in 6 AWG and 10/12 AWG

www.dragraceresults.com
November 12, 2023, 09:24 AM
Big Steve
I have bought several of your products for a current project I am working on and will be buying more. Been mostly buying from Summit because the Arlington Tx warehouse is 30 minutes from me, when the parts are in stock it is just to convenient and saves on shipping
November 13, 2023, 02:06 PM
Al Alguire
I have bought quite a few things and will continue to do so. Never had any issues with anything,

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."
Marcus Tullius Cicero
November 21, 2023, 02:05 PM
DragRaceResults
This is our Biggest Sale of the year! If you're working on a new build or just updating some outdated products, this is a great time to save.

Thank you again for everyone's support!

SL...

www.dragraceresults.com
November 27, 2023, 09:21 AM
DragRaceResults
Did I mention, This is our biggest sale of the year? Ends at midnight cyber Monday!

www.dragraceresults.com
December 04, 2023, 12:45 PM
DragRaceResults

www.dragraceresults.com
December 13, 2023, 09:22 AM
DragRaceResults
Starts Thursday! If you missed our Black Friday / Cyber Monday sale, we've go you!

Stay tuned!

www.dragraceresults.com
December 14, 2023, 12:16 PM
DragRaceResults

www.dragraceresults.com
December 18, 2023, 08:38 AM
DragRaceResults
Still time to get stuff for Christmas or just to save on your winter build items. Save all week long until Christmas day.

Happy Holiday,
SL...

www.dragraceresults.com
December 18, 2023, 01:43 PM
Big Steve
Placed an order yesterday
December 23, 2023, 01:40 PM
Max Moore
Has anyone intalled the Titan shifter with the line lock button I just can't make myself happy with the wiring locations for the linelock switch.
December 24, 2023, 09:57 AM
DragRaceResults
Max - For reference we placed the button similar to where the BM button is located. It's the most natural place for it. If you make a fist, it's right where your thumb naturally lays.

If you have any further questions feel free to reach out to us next week. We may be able to send you a sample lever with button for you to try. 615-587-2027

SL...

www.dragraceresults.com
January 03, 2024, 08:15 AM
DragRaceResults
Happy New Year everyone! Thank you so much for the support over the past year. Obviously we've added a lot of new parts over 2023 and this month brings our 11th anniversary since we started thinking about the 1st Collector Tether.

We can't wait for what this year brings.

SL...

www.dragraceresults.com
January 14, 2024, 08:20 AM
DragRaceResults
What a great 2023! We had record setting growth and sales thanks to amazing support from the racing community. We've got some exciting things coming in 2024 that I can't wait to release.

Stay Tuned!

www.dragraceresults.com