DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Valve spring question
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Valve spring question
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
co ck guzzler, don't be skeered, show up, I'm only going to prove you and your delusional claims are all a FRAUD! You're a sad sad sick man.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 1320racer,

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
These aren't claims, they're self Evident facts.

You don't race.

You're a 60 year old geezer, hiding behind a keyboard disrespecting people you don't know in here, on a daily basis.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
You don't race moobs.

We have world class Super Pro bracket racing here in Florida, what should motivate me to expend any energy to race you, when you're a 60 year old geezer who doesn't race, hiding behind a keyboard disrespecting people you don't even know, hundreds, if not thousands of miles away?

It sounds to me like you're looking for someone to show up to split your wig, more than it is a drag race.

I'm not about splitting your wig moobs, I have drag racing to do.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
You don't race moobs, when was the last time you raced?

Setting the tire pressure on someone else's car, isn't racing moobs.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
retard show us one big check with your name on it, one Wally that you can prove you won. we know you can't, you've got NOTHING! as usual SILENCE, you can't back up any of your claims, never could and that's why YB loathes you, even they, the clueless, non racers know you are a fraud, a NONODY!!

again, retard, ain't hiding, easy to find. It's YOU that tries and fails to hide from the TRUTH and the FACTS!

So we will take your pathetic replies as NO, you won't show up and of course won't STFU. Oh well, I will just have to continue to expose your delusional fraudulent claims, sales pitches and baseless opinions for what they are to the naïve, misinformed and gullible here. Count on it!

and Bracket Talk too

back to the OP...

quote:
Originally posted by Novacaine:
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
You don’t want to spare with me pal, you’ll lose!

You’re a clueless nit wit! Oh and our resume includes 2 wins over the last 5 weeks in 2 different cars totaling $7000

I call that BS

NahNahTounge

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
I called Howard cams and they said my springs are coil binding and that it was to small. They said the same numbers you said. 250/765. #98825.

Has anyone else noticed anytime my tech lines up with the manufacturers tech.

Man boobs ed flips his wig? Confused

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Howard cams..the go to choice of a retard, a nitwit and the misinform. Meanwhile, not one PROFESSIONAL race engine build uses their springs, cams, lifters, rods, nothing....NOT ONE! More chinese junk, choice of the broke dyck crowd.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Howard cams..the go to choice of a retard, a nitwit and the misinform. Meanwhile, not one PROFESSIONAL race engine build uses their springs, cams, lifters, rods, nothing....NOT ONE! Choice of the broke dyck crowd.

Howards doesn't make their own springs dork, you don't know who does, could be PSI.

PSI also make ISKY tool room springs.

You don't even build your own engine, you're not even qualified to make a suggestion for valve springs.

Probably why the OP told ya to get lost.

quote:
I ordered the spring equivalent to What the cam manufacturer recommended me to get. He said Pac 1224 and I got a howard spring that matches it. Im not trying to go faster or anything. Just want to have everything working togather for optimum power and et. I dont need to go real fast like people and I build all my engines . I have the machine shop do all block and head work. I dont buy mine over the phone. I bracket race for fun as a hobby. Never claimed to know it all . I do appreciate all the good info and help. And especially to the ones that didnt bash my stuff or me. I have my ideas and thats why I THINK alot and stat that in my replys...

quote:
I have you on ignore I dont know why Im even responding to your dumb ass...

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
no wonder the retard and the nitwit see eye to eye using words like "I think", "could be" and "probably"

quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
could be

NO TRUTH and FACTS in either of their posts!

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Bottom line man boobs, the OP told you to get lost.

Now you're throwing a temper tantrum because I suggested the same valve springs the manufacturer did.

Get lost man boobs, ignore my posts would ya?

Ya don't build your own engines, transmissions or set up your own gears... We have nothing in common.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
retard, the OP hasn't got a clue and doesn't decide who posts here and in where. That said, no one here with a clue has nor wants anything in common with you...who is delusional as well a liar, a fraud!

Oh and again, you talk about shyt you don't have a clue...I set up my own gears for years in the 12 bolt in my Chevelle. These days, I send the 9" chunk from my Firebird as well my Dragster to the best...Mark Williams, because I can, because I've got the coin. Spitting

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
retard, the OP hasn't got a clue and doesn't decide who posts here and in where. That said, no one here with a clue has nor wants anything in common with you...who is delusional as well a liar, a fraud!

Ahh Ha Ha Ha! That's funny man boobs Ed!

The OP called the manufacturer, man boobs Ed was shunned Laughing Hard

quote:
I ordered the spring equivalent to What the cam manufacturer recommended me to get. He said Pac 1224 and I got a howard spring that matches it. Im not trying to go faster or anything. Just want to have everything working togather for optimum power and et. I dont need to go real fast like people and I build all my engines . I have the machine shop do all block and head work. I dont buy mine over the phone. I bracket race for fun as a hobby. Never claimed to know it all . I do appreciate all the good info and help. And especially to the ones that didnt bash my stuff or me. I have my ideas and thats why I THINK alot and stat that in my replys...

quote:
I have you on ignore I dont know why Im even responding to your dumb ass...

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I agree, man boobs Ed exposed again, as a know nothing tire pressure setter!

Sets tire pressure on someone elses car, pretends he wins.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
retard, I set, check, change, verify, bolt together, EVERYTHING on my 2 cars except the tire pressure. NahNahTounge Laughing very hard

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Sure you do man boobs Ed. We believe you.

Meanwhile back in reality...

Duggins bolts the engine together.

BTE the transmission.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
again, retard you speak about shyt you don't have a clue but that's what the clueless do. WhatEver

The TRUTH and the FACTS are I have engines built by PAR, Scoggin D i c key's Race Shop, Huntsville and not one of them has any part from Howards in them. Laughing very hard

I also have transmissions built by BTE, Abruzzi and Rossler.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
You don't race B!tch T!TS. Smile

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Wrong again, retard and I'll be racing here

but you won't because you don't have the balls, the skill nor the car to compete no mind put in the lane opposite meSpitting

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
When was the last time you raced B!tch T!TS? What year?

I'd feel like a bully beaten up on an old geezer with milk dripping estrogen filled moobs, who don't race!

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
co ck guzzler, don't be skeered, show up, I'm only going to prove you and your delusional claims are all a FRAUD from your 3200 lb. 5 second n/a claim to your 3200 lb. POS being .00x on a .370 tree claim. Laughing very hard

and Bracket Talk too